Trivial Grumblings

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby NeglectedField » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:33 pm

That walk home was hot but not as unpleasantly sweaty as I was thinking.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Have to wait until 9 for the bus, won't be home until 10. Fucking bollocks.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:11 pm

peypea wrote:Have to wait until 9 for the bus, won't be home until 10. Fucking bollocks.

I know dem feels. I work 2 minutes from the train station yet I have to wait 40 minutes for my train home which makes my evening commute 2 hours!

On the subject of trains home, the seat I sat in on the way back tonight WAS FUCKING WET. First Gross Western for you.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:15 pm

I have been bloody bitten by something. Son of a bitch.

metalsam
Denim Demon

Postby metalsam » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:01 pm

Take a book / audiobook or something so commute time isn't wasted!

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:16 pm

Fucking Candlefest with Winterfylleth, Ancient Ascendant, Falloch and motherfucking KHORS had to be on the same date as my mate's birthday, when I imagine he'd go see Dragonforce at Thekla for the lulz. Gonna have to negotiate something with him...

Also in Bristol there's Nik Kershaw on the Friday and Finntroll on the Sunday. Better put some moolah aside...

WorMzy
Denim Demon

Postby WorMzy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:24 pm

keera_envenomed wrote:
peypea wrote:Have to wait until 9 for the bus, won't be home until 10. Fucking bollocks.

I know dem feels. I work 2 minutes from the train station yet I have to wait 40 minutes for my train home which makes my evening commute 2 hours!

On the subject of trains home, the seat I sat in on the way back tonight WAS FUCKING WET. First Gross Western for you.

In other train related grumbles, my trains were late 26 times out of 47 this past month, and two were cancelled. :|
"I don't always go to clubs... but when I do, I enter through the ladies room"
~ Adam Jenson

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:27 pm

metalsam wrote:Take a book / audiobook or something so commute time isn't wasted!

Omg are you a genius or something? I never ever thought to do things whilst waiting as I am just a lowly moron with no idea of how to do anything without being told.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:42 am

peypea wrote:
metalsam wrote:Take a book / audiobook or something so commute time isn't wasted!

Omg are you a genius or something? I never ever thought to do things whilst waiting as I am just a lowly moron with no idea of how to do anything without being told.

:lol:

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:56 am

keera_envenomed wrote:

Typically I set off around 8.30am to make my 9am train to get me into work for 10am. Then I work till 10.30-11pm and get two trains then do a half hour walk, usually arriving back in around midnight. Repeat x4/5 days in a row and usually over the entire weekend. :ugh:
I've spent the last year doing that and it's pretty much made me miserable. On the plus side I applied for a new job for the first time in 3 years, so looks like I'm growing some balls. I shall continue in this trend until I find something better/more convenient :D
I'm a bit worried about letting my current employer/team down but it is really just becoming too much of a ballache and I get absolutely no time to myself whatsoever. That and the fact that the last few days the temperature in the kitchen which I spend a minimum of 10 hours in per day has been hitting 43 degrees, its safe to say I'm ready for something new.
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

metalsam
Denim Demon

Postby metalsam » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:57 am

peypea wrote:

If you were able to do something useful with your time you wouldn't be wasting it and moaning...

Johnny Tightlips
Denim Demon

Postby Johnny Tightlips » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:12 am

metalsam wrote:
peypea wrote:

If you were able to do something useful with your time you wouldn't be wasting it and moaning...

Or wasting time replying to people to berate them for wasting time.

metalsam
Denim Demon

Postby metalsam » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:46 am

I meant the time spent waiting wouldn't be wasted.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:55 am

Venting frustrations isn't wasting time though.

It's a release of emotion and helps with mental health.

And considering it was a simple post on a forum I doubt it even took much time

ScrumpiesVeteran
Leather Rebel

Postby ScrumpiesVeteran » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:57 am

Sam, I have to say this but you are the Master of pointing out the bleeding bloody obvious.

I am sure you are well meaning and I pray that you are no blood relation to SlayerSteve, whose entire purpose on this forum was to piss us all off, but mate, you really should think before you post.

Peypea was expressing frustration at a bus delay, which for all you know may have had a knock on effect for later plans. She is a bright articulate woman who I have no doubt would have been carrying a book, or certainly would have had some other means to occupy her time during that wait. However you made an assumption (not for the first time on this forum), which we all know makes an ASS out of U aNd Me.

Your post served no purpose whatsoever. Other than to irritate ...
Last edited by ScrumpiesVeteran on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScrumpiesVeteran: "a great big bloke that smells of apples" - NOT !!!!