Trivial Grumblings

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
sugarmouse
Consort of the Beast

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby sugarmouse » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:06 pm

Self-employed and work is SUCKY at the moment-as in sparse :(

Roll on the 7th then I can get to forget about it for a bit.
We're all ****ed. It helps to remember this.

De Stijl
Leather Rebel

Postby De Stijl » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:53 am

Saturday evening trains are full of morons.
RYM LastFM FaceBook

Delightful-Jim wrote:Feelings are for queers.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:56 pm

Had a fry up that included cheese, eggs and onions. No meat in this one. I fear I may have poisoned myself with herbivore stuff.

Now I am sweating oil.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:13 pm

All I have done on my day off is watch stupid amounts of Gossip Girl. I am rather annoyed at myself.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby kanet666 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Was in the process of getting into cycling properly (as it's the only individual activity I actually enjoy that keeps me fit) but overdid it last week and strained my thigh.

Getting really impatient as it's completely but an axe into my exercise routine and I really want to get back to it as soon as possible.
Steam = Starchild
Facebook

Catch me at:
20/6/20 - Rammstein - Coventry

Andy (Dr Sin)
Consort of the Beast

Postby Andy (Dr Sin) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:43 am

Have to look after a work experience kid at work today, he'll really enjoy the 4 hour meeting I have this afternoon. The trivial grumbling I have is that the meeting is on the other side of the business park, and I'll have to walk now because I'd have to fill in a risk assessment if I wanted to drive because I'd have a work experience person with me. I hope or doesn't rain.
Where's my old bloody account gone?!

Purple n Batty
Warrior of Metal

Postby Purple n Batty » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:24 pm

I was still lying wide awake at 5.20 am. Now my day has been wasted catching up on sleep and I have stuff to do for a meeting after work tomorrow.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:11 am

Fed up. Don't like my life at the moment despite making efforts to improve it outside work. I need to find a new job. Found out my assistant manager is looking for a new job and if he goes I can guarantee work will suck massive donkey balls.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

darknightofthesoul
Definitely Not Nu

Postby darknightofthesoul » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:23 pm

It's too hot.

Some fucker stole my bike. I want them to feel slow deep tissue agonising pain until their eyes pop out.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:38 pm

Suffering the same, plus we're having our blast shields cleaned today which atm feels like the flat is a proper bunker. Sunny outside and I don't know when they're finished working, so I am going to pop out with the bin bags and see if they're still there. If not, regardless whether they're on their lunch or not, mache ich der Rollladen auf.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:53 pm

First of the two viewers tonight was this Canadian guy who was exceptionally difficult to talk to. I'm not sure his head was quite on this planet.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:55 pm

My housemates don't seem as proud as I am for removing a spider from my room, on my own, using a glass and card method.

I have a phobia of them. I used to freeze completely at the sight of them. Now I'm less so (unless I'm in Australia).

I'm kinda proud of that 8)
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

darknightofthesoul
Definitely Not Nu

Postby darknightofthesoul » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:09 pm

tranmerefan wrote:My housemates don't seem as proud as I am for removing a spider from my room, on my own, using a glass and card method.

I have a phobia of them. I used to freeze completely at the sight of them. Now I'm less so (unless I'm in Australia).

I'm kinda proud of that 8)

You should be proud of yourself. I get physically ill if I get close to one of those dark fleshy spiders and I have nighmares. Living on my own doesnt help as I dont have anyone to get rid of them for me.

sugarmouse
Consort of the Beast

Postby sugarmouse » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:21 am

Aww I LOVE spiders!Amazing little things. Who can spin silk out their bum?!

So today I wakes up and go to my laptop, aaaad It's got a big crack down't screen. Not a physical crack, but all screen is distorted. Despite being the shittest person in the world when combined with technology,I know I haven't dropped it/stood on it/been sick on it, this time. I haven't done ANYTHING to it, I've only had th bl00dy thing a week.

Call geek friend and he says it may be a manufacturer fault. So I take it back to where I got it and they in essence say I'm lying, I must have damaged it myself-looks like It's taken a bang. Grrrr.

I've called up my bank 'cause I paid on credit card, and they say I may be able to claim on sales of goods act. Waiting game now I guess!Back to using my olde tatty netbook!
We're all ****ed. It helps to remember this.

darknightofthesoul
Definitely Not Nu

Postby darknightofthesoul » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:25 am

sugarmouse wrote:Aww I LOVE spiders!Amazing little things. Who can spin silk out their bum?!

So today I wakes up and go to my laptop, aaaad It's got a big crack down't screen. Not a physical crack, but all screen is distorted. Despite being the shittest person in the world when combined with technology,I know I haven't dropped it/stood on it/been sick on it, this time. I haven't done ANYTHING to it, I've only had th bl00dy thing a week.

Call geek friend and he says it may be a manufacturer fault. So I take it back to where I got it and they in essence say I'm lying, I must have damaged it myself-looks like It's taken a bang. Grrrr.

I've called up my bank 'cause I paid on credit card, and they say I may be able to claim on sales of goods act. Waiting game now I guess!Back to using my olde tatty netbook!

Tell you what, my geek skills in exchange for your spider handling skills, what about that?

Fascinating (sometimes not so) little 8-legged things, but they terrify the crap out of me. :S