Trivial Grumblings

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby keera_envenomed » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:34 pm

Turns out walking around in the bollock freezing cold of Leeds at 2am can result in a cold and ruining my last day off before heading back to work tomorrow. I might not be well enough for that which normally wouldn't be too huge an issue but i've got to pack all my shit up for the office move which is happening this weekend.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:04 pm

Went to the dentist with a brutal hangover. I must be a sucker for punishment

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:56 am

Virgin Media on demand thingy took away The Walking Dead just as I was about to start season 3. Does anyone know of any torrent sites that still work? I've been at it for about 20 mins and i give up. :(

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:04 pm

Nantha wrote:Virgin Media on demand thingy took away The Walking Dead just as I was about to start season 3. Does anyone know of any torrent sites that still work? I've been at it for about 20 mins and i give up. :(

Assuming you're on virgin internet as well, I'll shoot you a pm for the one I use.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:52 pm

Jobdone wrote:
Nantha wrote:Virgin Media on demand thingy took away The Walking Dead just as I was about to start season 3. Does anyone know of any torrent sites that still work? I've been at it for about 20 mins and i give up. :(

Assuming you're on virgin internet as well, I'll shoot you a pm for the one I use.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

This forum is the best

WorMzy
Denim Demon

Postby WorMzy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:05 pm

Locked myself out of my flat. I made sure that I put the latch on, but it must've clicked off when I closed the door while putting rubbish out. :(

My girlfriend may or may not have her keys, but she's at work until 9 and not checking her phone. I thought my girlfriend's sister had a spare set of our keys, but apparently not. So I'm sitting in the sister's flat waiting for my girlfriend to get back to me. If she doesn't have her keys I'm going to have to try contacting the letting agency out-of-hours and hoping they have a set. If not.. well I guess we'll have to kick the door in. Fuck sake.
"I don't always go to clubs... but when I do, I enter through the ladies room"
~ Adam Jenson

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:32 pm

On a tinder date, went the loo and she'd skipped out on me :lol: :lol: :x

If I didn't laugh I'd cry..
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:53 pm

Fucking hell mate id be mortified. :(

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:21 am

Turbo wrote:Fucking hell mate id be mortified. :(

The worst part was that the girls on the other side of the table noticed and were also mortified :lol:

I'm already blocked on whatsapp as well :lol: I knew it was going badly and a second date unlikely but still.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

WorMzy
Denim Demon

Postby WorMzy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:38 am

Wow, that's a really dickish move. On the plus side, she's clearly not worth your time if that's how she treats people.

My own situation resolved itself -- girlfriend remembered her keys today and I have received the requisite amount of teasing for locking myself out.
"I don't always go to clubs... but when I do, I enter through the ladies room"
~ Adam Jenson

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:02 am

tranmerefan wrote:
Turbo wrote:Fucking hell mate id be mortified. :(

The worst part was that the girls on the other side of the table noticed and were also mortified :lol:

I'm already blocked on whatsapp as well :lol: I knew it was going badly and a second date unlikely but still.

You should give us her number so that we can send her messages telling her how cowardly and shitty she is.
Like literally it's not that hard to say "Sorry, I'm not feeling this date and I think it best if we leave it here." I've done it before and I've been on a grand total of two dates with randoms.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:56 am

Well you know for next time mate. Don't go to the toilet half way through a date. Watch them squirm, even throw in the occasional "having a good night, love?" Hold her hands as you gaze into her cold dead eyes. I hope she tried to push a pull door and really hurt herself on the way out. Then lost her house keys and had to sleep on the front lawn and gets pissed on by the neighbours dog on its morning walk. I mean I could go on but I don't want to go too far with this.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:37 pm

:lol:

Oh man, that's such a shitty thing to do. I hope she has The Fear, try adding her on facebook and different tinder accounts, email her work account :yes:

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:52 pm

:lol: :lol:

I'm loving the ideas - they're all very tempting..

Turbo wrote: I hope she tried to push a pull door and really hurt herself on the way out. Then lost her house keys and had to sleep on the front lawn and gets pissed on by the neighbours dog on its morning walk. I mean I could go on but I don't want to go too far with this.

:lol: :lol: Just pushing a pull door would do me, that shit is embarrassing.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:49 pm

The old brummoi lent me her earphones to listen to some training modules I had to do. Predictably they stank of fags but also had earwax encrusted in the hole so I just held one earpiece close to my ear. Fingers then stank and I had to go wash them :hurl: