Trivial Grumblings

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby tranmerefan » Tue May 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Had three dates in the space of a week with someone. She keeps telling me how happy I make her feel and how perfect I am and how she only slept with me because she trusts me and I'm just not feeling it.

I just don't think she's suitable for me for anything vaguely long term. I feel like such a bastard. :lol: :lol:

In my defence she's initiated sex everytime, I even resisted the first time to try and be a gentleman. 8)
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

houston4044
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby houston4044 » Tue May 26, 2015 8:52 pm

tranmerefan wrote:Had three dates in the space of a week with someone. She keeps telling me how happy I make her feel and how perfect I am and how she only slept with me because she trusts me and I'm just not feeling it.

I just don't think she's suitable for me for anything vaguely long term. I feel like such a bastard. :lol: :lol:

In my defence she's initiated sex everytime, I even resisted the first time to try and be a gentleman. 8)

Think you're confusing "grumbling" with "gloating" :P

One of my co-workers has gone on a two week holiday and my boss informed me today that I'm to do both my and the person on holiday's workload until they get back; yet when I go on holiday I'm told I have to catch up with the work when I get back :cuss:

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Tue May 26, 2015 8:57 pm

houston4044 wrote:
tranmerefan wrote:Had three dates in the space of a week with someone. She keeps telling me how happy I make her feel and how perfect I am and how she only slept with me because she trusts me and I'm just not feeling it.

Think you're confusing "grumbling" with "gloating" :P

One of my co-workers has gone on a two week holiday and my boss informed me today that I'm to do both my and the person on holiday's workload until they get back; yet when I go on holiday I'm told I have to catch up with the work when I get back :cuss:

No it's a trivial grumbling because I'm going to have to let her down soon and I feel a little awful about it.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Wed May 27, 2015 7:09 am

Yeah you got laid multiple times this week life must suck bud ಠ_ಠ

Trivial Grumbling: Having to wear a shirt and tie for this interview. I haven't worn a tie in over 2 years I hate this shit.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Wed May 27, 2015 10:32 pm

At my parents'. Can't sleep with the pillows they've given me.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Fri May 29, 2015 3:03 pm

One weekend night I have off this month and everyone is away or busy :(

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Fri May 29, 2015 3:31 pm

So, so tired. I don't understand why. Living off Red Bull this afternoon/evening.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Sun May 31, 2015 4:42 pm

same, totally lethargic.
Had spag bol for breakfast and it's all gone pete tong.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:52 pm

Burned the roof of my mouth on molten veggie burger on Friday night. I wasn't fazed at the time because I was pissed but from yesterday I've just been in horrid pain.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:28 pm

NeglectedField wrote:Burned the roof of my mouth on molten veggie burger on Friday night.

veggie burger

You bring this upon yourself Tim.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Y'know what, maybe I do. I didn't process that the guy had bunged in the deep fat fryer.

That whole rinsing your mouth out with salt water thing does temporarily ease the pain though.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:32 pm

Too hot and comfy in my own bed after being at Download for ages.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:11 pm

I'm back from Download and I'm back to... THIS? I swear, they're trying to drive us off by subjecting us to some work experience kid's idea of web design.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Brother just suddenly texted me this afternoon being like "me, you, Dad, weekend in Madrid late September?" If I'd known earlier I could've budgeted for it.

JamieH
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby JamieH » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:16 am

As I mentioned on the Fb page the other night, the medication the hospital gave me have varying side effects.

As glad as I am that they are working, they annoy me so god damn much! Spent all day super tired, walked a good 20 miles to make sure I was extra tired so I could sleep. Nope, 4am, wide awake.. not even just normal I can't sleep wide awake. Wanting to run down the beach and scream at anything that moves kind of awake. Obviously I'm not going to do that, cause that'd be silly.

It's only been a week of the medication so far and it's already driving me insane, not to mention the damage it's probably doing to my insides.. When I was given all this I didn't know it was only one weeks worth... https://instagram.com/p/3wi9M6wc_d/

Also, the forum is shit now <_< >_>