Trivial Grumblings

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby NeglectedField » Sun May 17, 2015 1:15 pm

Perhaps. Hadn't thought of it that way.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Sun May 17, 2015 1:55 pm

I'm so bloody tired and I still have four days until a day off.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

JamieH
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby JamieH » Sun May 17, 2015 2:42 pm

What is it about supermarkets that turns people into massive cunts? Just back from the shop and it was packed full of people being rude fuckers for absolutely no reason. The best one was when I was stood getting some vegtables, a woman walks right up to me and just goes "MOVE!!" and kept shouting it till I got out of her way. Not like I had just suddenly walked infront of her or anything. People are fucking special..

WorMzy
Denim Demon

Postby WorMzy » Sun May 17, 2015 2:51 pm

I hope you took your time examining every single item just to piss her off. :lol:
"I don't always go to clubs... but when I do, I enter through the ladies room"
~ Adam Jenson

ScrumpiesVeteran
Leather Rebel

Postby ScrumpiesVeteran » Sun May 17, 2015 5:07 pm

JamieH wrote:What is it about supermarkets that turns people into massive cunts? Just back from the shop and it was packed full of people being rude fuckers for absolutely no reason. The best one was when I was stood getting some vegtables, a woman walks right up to me and just goes "MOVE!!" and kept shouting it till I got out of her way. Not like I had just suddenly walked infront of her or anything. People are fucking special..

I feel your pain. I am becoming increasingly intolerant of such behaviour. I have started retorting loudly with such comments as, "could you be any ruder? I'm sure your mother is proud". It works rather well. A few weeks ago someone actually abandoned their trolley as a consequence :lol:
ScrumpiesVeteran: "a great big bloke that smells of apples" - NOT !!!!

JamieH

Postby JamieH » Sun May 17, 2015 5:16 pm

WorMzy wrote:I hope you took your time examining every single item just to piss her off. :lol:

I just looked at her, went back to what I was doing then walked off to get the rest of my shopping. She wasn't happy :lol:

ScrumpiesVeteran wrote:
I feel your pain. I am becoming increasingly intolerant of such behaviour. I have started retorting loudly with such comments as, "could you be any ruder? I'm sure your mother is proud". It works rather well. A few weeks ago someone actually abandoned their trolley as a consequence :lol:

As I've said on here before, if somebody is acting a cunt there is nothing that will piss them off more than calling them out on acting a cunt. Everyone seems to hate that word, but I think it's great :lol:

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Sun May 17, 2015 7:32 pm

My manager shouts at me everytime I use that word. My team leader says you only take offense to it if you are one :P I fucking love the word.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Sun May 17, 2015 8:12 pm

Still hurts whenever I'm sitting down. Don't ever play football as a goalkeeper when drunk. :(
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Sun May 17, 2015 8:25 pm

I have to say, I was a supermarket cunt the other day. Was at the self serv, really hungry, tired and shitty, and the fucking thing did it's 'please wait for assistance' because i took more than 0.1458 seconds to put my item in the bagging area.
The assistant came over to help and i literally just shouted at her 'ITS FINE' and she walked off without a word :lol: Felt pretty bad about it after.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Sun May 17, 2015 10:59 pm

I don't like the word, feels wrong to say it, but then I never used the Swe word for it either. I cringe whenever people use it to address their friends. It's rude and immature, just stop it.

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Mon May 18, 2015 8:54 am

Tesco have taken the veg crisps out of the Meal Deal - they were my main reason for getting it. Bunch of cunts (sorry Moo).
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Mon May 18, 2015 11:25 am

The worst people at Supermarkets are the people who take trolleys into the self service area. I know it's petty, but I don't give a fuck.

JamieH

Postby JamieH » Mon May 18, 2015 12:03 pm

Moonburp wrote:The worst people at Supermarkets are the people who take trolleys into the self service area. I know it's petty, but I don't give a fuck.

Yes! They always put them across the way blocking everyone or in front of the checkout beside them then get pissy if anybody tried to get past them.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Mon May 18, 2015 12:11 pm

Who the fuck takes a trolleys worth of shopping into the self service area

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Mon May 18, 2015 12:45 pm

Jobdone wrote:Who the fuck takes a trolleys worth of shopping into the self service area

I've never seen that happen. Maybe it's a northern thing.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock