Trivial Grumblings

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
NeglectedField
Denim Demon
Posts: 7999
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: Bristol (non-native)

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby NeglectedField » Sun May 17, 2015 1:15 pm

Perhaps. Hadn't thought of it that way.

User avatar
peypea
Denim Demon
Posts: 7811
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby peypea » Sun May 17, 2015 1:55 pm

I'm so bloody tired and I still have four days until a day off.
Image
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

User avatar
JamieH
Knight of the Eemerald Svord
Posts: 626
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:14 pm

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby JamieH » Sun May 17, 2015 2:42 pm

What is it about supermarkets that turns people into massive cunts? Just back from the shop and it was packed full of people being rude fuckers for absolutely no reason. The best one was when I was stood getting some vegtables, a woman walks right up to me and just goes "MOVE!!" and kept shouting it till I got out of her way. Not like I had just suddenly walked infront of her or anything. People are fucking special..

User avatar
WorMzy
Denim Demon
Posts: 4998
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:11 pm
Location: Dundee
Contact:

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby WorMzy » Sun May 17, 2015 2:51 pm

I hope you took your time examining every single item just to piss her off. :lol:
"I don't always go to clubs... but when I do, I enter through the ladies room"
~ Adam Jenson

User avatar
ScrumpiesVeteran
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:59 am
Location: Leeds

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby ScrumpiesVeteran » Sun May 17, 2015 5:07 pm

JamieH wrote:What is it about supermarkets that turns people into massive cunts? Just back from the shop and it was packed full of people being rude fuckers for absolutely no reason. The best one was when I was stood getting some vegtables, a woman walks right up to me and just goes "MOVE!!" and kept shouting it till I got out of her way. Not like I had just suddenly walked infront of her or anything. People are fucking special..



I feel your pain. I am becoming increasingly intolerant of such behaviour. I have started retorting loudly with such comments as, "could you be any ruder? I'm sure your mother is proud". It works rather well. A few weeks ago someone actually abandoned their trolley as a consequence :lol:
ScrumpiesVeteran: "a great big bloke that smells of apples" - NOT !!!!

User avatar
JamieH
Knight of the Eemerald Svord
Posts: 626
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:14 pm

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby JamieH » Sun May 17, 2015 5:16 pm

WorMzy wrote:I hope you took your time examining every single item just to piss her off. :lol:


I just looked at her, went back to what I was doing then walked off to get the rest of my shopping. She wasn't happy :lol:

ScrumpiesVeteran wrote:
I feel your pain. I am becoming increasingly intolerant of such behaviour. I have started retorting loudly with such comments as, "could you be any ruder? I'm sure your mother is proud". It works rather well. A few weeks ago someone actually abandoned their trolley as a consequence :lol:


As I've said on here before, if somebody is acting a cunt there is nothing that will piss them off more than calling them out on acting a cunt. Everyone seems to hate that word, but I think it's great :lol:

User avatar
peypea
Denim Demon
Posts: 7811
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby peypea » Sun May 17, 2015 7:32 pm

My manager shouts at me everytime I use that word. My team leader says you only take offense to it if you are one :P I fucking love the word.
Image
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

User avatar
Danroush
Denim Demon
Posts: 9436
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby Danroush » Sun May 17, 2015 8:12 pm

Still hurts whenever I'm sitting down. Don't ever play football as a goalkeeper when drunk. :(
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.


http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

User avatar
Nantha
Denim Demon
Posts: 9269
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Twickenham
Contact:

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby Nantha » Sun May 17, 2015 8:25 pm

I have to say, I was a supermarket cunt the other day. Was at the self serv, really hungry, tired and shitty, and the fucking thing did it's 'please wait for assistance' because i took more than 0.1458 seconds to put my item in the bagging area.
The assistant came over to help and i literally just shouted at her 'ITS FINE' and she walked off without a word :lol: Felt pretty bad about it after.

User avatar
fluffymoo
Denim Demon
Posts: 4260
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:26 pm
Location: Your heart

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby fluffymoo » Sun May 17, 2015 10:59 pm

I don't like the word, feels wrong to say it, but then I never used the Swe word for it either. I cringe whenever people use it to address their friends. It's rude and immature, just stop it.
Image

User avatar
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: Brizzle

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby keera_envenomed » Mon May 18, 2015 8:54 am

Tesco have taken the veg crisps out of the Meal Deal - they were my main reason for getting it. Bunch of cunts (sorry Moo).
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

User avatar
Moonburp
Denim Demon
Posts: 15325
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby Moonburp » Mon May 18, 2015 11:25 am

The worst people at Supermarkets are the people who take trolleys into the self service area. I know it's petty, but I don't give a fuck.
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

User avatar
JamieH
Knight of the Eemerald Svord
Posts: 626
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:14 pm

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby JamieH » Mon May 18, 2015 12:03 pm

Moonburp wrote:The worst people at Supermarkets are the people who take trolleys into the self service area. I know it's petty, but I don't give a fuck.


Yes! They always put them across the way blocking everyone or in front of the checkout beside them then get pissy if anybody tried to get past them.

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby Jobdone » Mon May 18, 2015 12:11 pm

Who the fuck takes a trolleys worth of shopping into the self service area
Image

User avatar
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: Brizzle

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby keera_envenomed » Mon May 18, 2015 12:45 pm

Jobdone wrote:Who the fuck takes a trolleys worth of shopping into the self service area


I've never seen that happen. Maybe it's a northern thing.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock