Trivial Grumblings

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby keera_envenomed » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:10 am

Tesco need to make their meal deal labelling clearer. If I see a yellow sticker, i'm gonna assume that shit is in the meal deal because it's before 10am when my brain starts functioning. And i'm still mad they took out the veg crisps.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:41 pm

People who walk two abreast in narrow sections of hospitals need their shoe laces tying together. I give way to beds and people moving around in wheelchairs, but obvious visitors can get fucked by an ice cream truck.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:20 pm

I honestly do not understand how people can be so unbelievably stupid as to stand directly in front of the doors at the bus and U Bahn stops, blocking anyone from getting out. STAND AT THE SIDE YOU INCOMPETENT FUCKWITS.
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Smerphy
Leather Rebel

Postby Smerphy » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:58 pm

keera_envenomed wrote:Tesco need to make their meal deal labelling clearer. If I see a yellow sticker, i'm gonna assume that shit is in the meal deal because it's before 10am when my brain starts functioning. And i'm still mad they took out the veg crisps.

Meal deals can get fucked. Especially Tesco's, I have never successfuly bought products within the "deal" despite thinking I had every time. Co-op used to be pretty good and putting stickers on everything, now they don't make anything clear at all, and they constantly change which products are and aren't included. As far as I'm aware Asda's just said fuck it and don't do them at all, the best way, because even if i'm paying the same price at least I don't feel like a fucking idiot when I do :lol:
Gandalf the Red wrote:
Fjar wrote:Guy on the far-right has just remembered he left the oven on.

That comment can be read very diffferently than what was meant. :lol:

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:30 am

I think my phone battery is destroyed. It depletes very quickly and it charges very slowly - like 26% in three hours of charge. Sometimes it takes an hour and a half to go from 0 - 100%. Pain in the arse.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:22 pm

Had a date on tuesday. She's been very quiet since, to the point of it being unusual. Sigh.

And I can't fathom why but OKCupid have deleted my account. Double Sigh.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:06 pm

The washing hasn't dried fully and I need to hang another load up.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Feeling pretty sad, but totally unrelated to following TG. Left organising seeing people for my birthday waaay too late so now no-one can come out tomorrow.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:31 pm

peypea wrote:Feeling pretty sad, but totally unrelated to following TG. Left organising seeing people for my birthday waaay too late so now no-one can come out tomorrow.

No one wants to see me for my birthday because they're saving for the baby Jesus. Sucks being a December birthday. Im sure you'll have a good one anyway! Its not quantity its quality! Get some real friends out!

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:00 am

Birthday parties are overrated anyway.

It's all about getting too drunk alone, and crying a little while you listen to Tom Waits.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:41 pm

My birthdays have been meh lately anyway:

18: Travelling home after Graspop, including sitting around in Brussels train station for 4+ hours

19: Girlfriend booked a holiday with her mates on my Birthday so fucked off in the morning leaving me by myself

20: Not *too* bad but basically just starting the trip *to* Graspop this time

21: By myself here in Germany, did go out with a couple of mates but not exactly great friends who I've known for long.
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:01 pm

Danroush wrote:My birthdays have been meh lately anyway:

16: Travelling home after Graspop, including sitting around in Brussels train station for 4+ hours

16: Girlfriend booked a holiday with her mates on my Birthday so fucked off in the morning leaving me by myself

16: Not *too* bad but basically just starting the trip *to* Graspop this time

16: By myself here in Germany, did go out with a couple of mates but not exactly great friends who I've known for long.

Sucks.

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:04 pm

You guys just need to learn to have no expectations. A few years back to celebrate my birthday, I ordered a pizza and watched Farscape. Quality birthday that was.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:50 pm

I have no expectations for my life other than it's going to be shit, trust me on that one :P
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:06 pm

keera_envenomed wrote:You guys just need to learn to have no expectations. A few years back to celebrate my birthday, I ordered a pizza and watched Farscape. Quality birthday that was.

That still beats 2 of the 4 I listed :P
But yeah I don't really have high expectations anymore due to the above, yay.

Also well played Andy :lol: