Motorsport Enthusiasts Corner

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Bio-Zombi
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Re: Motorsport Enthusiasts Corner

Postby Bio-Zombi » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:59 am

I like Webber,I was at his debut race when he finished in the points for Minardi at the Aussie grand prix in 2002 (Still the only race I've been to)....
You should try being dead...

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Dr Sin wrote:Well, that's the end of Webber - sad day. I think Kimi will be the likely replacement...

It will be nobody that can compete with Vettell that's for sure, and Kimi will not take number 2 driver like Mark has that's for sure, Kimi is noriously hard to work with and if he doesn't get what he's after he lets it known, listen to his radio chats for proof of that, he's a right mardy twat :lol:
Owen wrote:I must admit that even for you Andy, wanting a paddling pool to see people in bikinis is pretty creepy. :lol:

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Andy Hall wrote:
Dr Sin wrote:Well, that's the end of Webber - sad day. I think Kimi will be the likely replacement...

It will be nobody that can compete with Vettell that's for sure, and Kimi will not take number 2 driver like Mark has that's for sure, Kimi is noriously hard to work with and if he doesn't get what he's after he lets it known, listen to his radio chats for proof of that, he's a right mardy twat :lol:

You have a strange definition of "mardy," :? Kimi basically says how he feels, he has a no nonsense approach of going in and getting the job done. In terms of Vettel's team-mate, to say Webber "took" being the number 2 driver is ridiculous, he's always pushed against Vettel, ignoring some team orders himself to overtake Vettel, which you enjoy to pretend never happened (as it helps you to create your idea of Vettel being the evil german :P ), also Red Bull want to win the constructors so they wouldn't intentionally pick a worse driver just to avoid anyone challenging Vettel.
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Vettell is just a win at any costs character, he's a twat, he's like Alonso, if selling his Mum would win him the title he'd do the advertising to get a good price himself :lol:

The year Vettell starts losing to his team mate you'll see his true colours
Owen wrote:I must admit that even for you Andy, wanting a paddling pool to see people in bikinis is pretty creepy. :lol:

Dr Sin
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Dr Sin » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:01 pm

Kimi would poop all over Vettel in a Red Bull.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Andy Hall wrote:Vettell is just a win at any costs character, he's a twat, he's like Alonso, if selling his Mum would win him the title he'd do the advertising to get a good price himself :lol:

He's a determined racing driver on the track and a friendly person off the track, your only problem with him is that he's less generous than you'd like him to be when racing against drivers you like, he doesn't shove anyone, he doesn't cause crashes, he doesn't break FIA rules, he just races like a racing driver should.
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

Dr Sin
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Dr Sin » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Danroush wrote:
Andy Hall wrote:Vettell is just a win at any costs character, he's a twat, he's like Alonso, if selling his Mum would win him the title he'd do the advertising to get a good price himself :lol:

He's a determined racing driver on the track and a friendly person off the track, your only problem with him is that he'd less generous than you'd like him to be when racing against drivers you like, he doesn't shove anyone, he doesn't cause crashes, he doesn't break FIA rules, he just races like a racing driver should.

Yup. I have nothing against him - and I don't really know why anyone does? For example the Malaysia incident - if Hamilton had done that to Rosberg he'd be hailed as a hero and a true race who is a born winner. But when Vettel did it he's labeled as a petulant child.

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Guy's a knob end of

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Facts, examples, and evidence can stuff it, the gospel of Andy Hall has spoken! :lol:

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Danroush wrote:Facts, examples, and evidence can stuff it, the gospel of Andy Hall has spoken! :lol:

That's how I roll :yes:

Bio-Zombi
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Bio-Zombi » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:31 am

I'm kind of with Andy on this one,although I can't put my finger on why I don't like him, In my defence I've never liked him,even before he was winning everything.

It may be a Red Bull thing,most of the race series I watch ,if Red Bull are a sponsor then they tend to hire drivers I don't like. If they were in the UK Touring Cars they would probably hire Plato (Now there is a man I really don't like)....
You should try being dead...

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:38 pm

Well that was 1 hell of a lap :o

sadly we know the Mercedes race pace is nowhere near its qualifying pace

McLaren have given up on this years car now from what I gather, so i'm not expecting much from them for the rest of the season, however, their race pace is pretty solid, so i'm hoping Jenson gets top 5 tomorrow

ReverseSweep
Powermetal Child

Postby ReverseSweep » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:59 pm

So what was your opinion of Senna?

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:07 pm

Extremely skilled, ruthless, great driver, bad sports man and terrible loser

Also Kimi in the same car Vettel, my money is on Kimi every time

kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby kanet666 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:45 pm

Valentino getting his first win since 2010 today, on his day impossible to beat.
Steam = Starchild

Catch me at:
Nightwish - London

Gojira - London
Sabaton - London