Motorsport Enthusiasts Corner

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Tet
Denim Demon

Re: Motorsport Enthusiasts Corner

Postby Tet » Tue May 31, 2016 12:03 pm

CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:00 am

Yeah I saw that too. Rosberg got none of this praise even after winning 4 races in a row, and Hamilton gets this after one race that he won thanks to a 13second pit stop from Red Bull fucking up...
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:18 pm

CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

Thrash Bandicoot
Definitely Not Nu

Postby Thrash Bandicoot » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:45 pm

I love Ricciardo, really hope to see him win a title in the near future. This years Formula 1 was really entertaining at the start of the season, but when Vettel imploded through both bad luck and bad decisions, Hamilton was never gonna let that slip without taking advantage and the final result was obvious several races before he actually clinched it.

Interesting watching this year and trying to work out what the future for Formula 1 is going to be in terms of future champions / drivers. Quite a bit of dead wood at the bottom with no real potential, and you have to imagine both the current Red Bull drivers will win quite a few titles at some point.

Black Wizard
Leather Rebel

Postby Black Wizard » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:00 pm

Kimi Raikkonen is the deadest dead wood of them all. He hasn't appeared remotely interested since he rejoined Ferrari and just seems to go through the motions every race weekend. I love Kimi and want him to win another race but he's consistently disappointing.

Thrash Bandicoot
Definitely Not Nu

Postby Thrash Bandicoot » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:06 pm

Contracts / loans suggest that Kimi is expected to retire at the end of 2018 with Ricciardo taking his place. Sainz can then be loan recalled to take the Red Bull position. That's the way I'm reading it anyway.