What has made you happy today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
peypea
Denim Demon
Posts: 7811
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby peypea » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:27 pm

That would be AMAZING.
Image
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

User avatar
gelder
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2826
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby gelder » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Spent a few days in the country and it seems to have cleared my head and sorted me out a bit! I still feel a bit lost but nowhere near as bad as I did do :)
Image

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

User avatar
kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2972
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:20 pm
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby kanet666 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:36 pm

peypea wrote:That would be AMAZING.

+1

Sunday Headliner anyone? :lol:
Steam = Starchild
Facebook

Catch me at:
20/6/20 - Rammstein - Coventry

User avatar
kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2972
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:20 pm
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby kanet666 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:37 pm

gelder wrote:Spent a few days in the country and it seems to have cleared my head and sorted me out a bit! I still feel a bit lost but nowhere near as bad as I did do :)


Good to hear, seems to have done to you what BOA has done for me :yes:
Steam = Starchild
Facebook

Catch me at:
20/6/20 - Rammstein - Coventry

User avatar
gelder
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2826
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby gelder » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:45 pm

kanet666 wrote:
gelder wrote:Spent a few days in the country and it seems to have cleared my head and sorted me out a bit! I still feel a bit lost but nowhere near as bad as I did do :)


Good to hear, seems to have done to you what BOA has done for me :yes:


Aye! :yes: Had some long chats with good friends too so was nice to get a lot of things in the open that I've been bottling up for a couple of months!
Image

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

User avatar
Danroush
Denim Demon
Posts: 9436
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Danroush » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:38 am

I'm in Uni of Nottingham :D

No idea what my grades are though... :lol:

EDIT: missed out on my offer but still got accepted :oops: ABB is okay though I suppose
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.


http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

User avatar
Imperanonn
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2640
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:52 pm
Location: Billingshurst, West Sussex.
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Imperanonn » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:50 am

Got BBB but Surrey still gave me a place! Yay physics! :D

EDIT: Congrats Dan, didn't see your post!
Last edited by Imperanonn on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
peypea wrote:I'm still angry that Middle Earth isn't real.

Image

Last.fm Facebook
Add me on XBL: Winterfylleth

User avatar
Fjar
Denim Demon
Posts: 10174
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:22 pm
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Fjar » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:07 am

Danroush wrote:I'm in Uni of Nottingham :D

No idea what my grades are though... :lol:

EDIT: missed out on my offer but still got accepted :oops: ABB is okay though I suppose


Congrats! ABB is great, well done!
Image
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

User avatar
Danroush
Denim Demon
Posts: 9436
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Danroush » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:20 am

Fjar wrote:
Danroush wrote:I'm in Uni of Nottingham :D

No idea what my grades are though... :lol:

EDIT: missed out on my offer but still got accepted :oops: ABB is okay though I suppose


Congrats! ABB is great, well done!


Yeah, it's just that getting in without my offer's requirements makes me feel like a bit of a dick because I know there'll be others who don't get as lucky


Also thanks :)
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.


http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

User avatar
kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2972
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:20 pm
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby kanet666 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:37 am

I've got an email saying I've got into Loughborough... won't find out my grades until 10 at the earliest though.
Steam = Starchild
Facebook

Catch me at:
20/6/20 - Rammstein - Coventry

User avatar
kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2972
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:20 pm
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby kanet666 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:38 am

Congrats to everyone else :)
Steam = Starchild
Facebook

Catch me at:
20/6/20 - Rammstein - Coventry

User avatar
GetToTheChoppar
Denim Demon
Posts: 4265
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:20 pm
Location: Horsham/Southampton

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby GetToTheChoppar » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:40 am

Well done everyone with grades and uni!

Bring on 3 more years of rocks and shit at Southampton. :D
Turbo wrote:Move on, fuck her off. Smoke crack and worship satan.

User avatar
Danroush
Denim Demon
Posts: 9436
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Danroush » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:40 am

Same back to you two above :)


(I can see the happy thread turning into a massive circlejerk today :lol: )
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.


http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

User avatar
Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2868
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: Far away from sandstorms!
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Azubi » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:52 am

Danroush wrote:Yeah, it's just that getting in without my offer's requirements makes me feel like a bit of a dick because I know there'll be others who don't get as lucky


Fuck 'em. You have achieved your goal of getting into the Uni of your choice, they must think you are capable otherwise they would have fucked you off. Don't feel bad because others might not be in the same boat as you, they should have tried harder.
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.

User avatar
peypea
Denim Demon
Posts: 7811
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby peypea » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 am

I've been enlisted to do someone's hair when I'm in China in November. Awh yeah.
Image
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.