What has made you happy today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Noodle
I am the Law!

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Noodle » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:05 pm

People must be briefed to pay more attention to those with beards or stubble. The only time I've been ID'd in recent times has been when I've not shaved for about a week. I even got ID'd a couple of years ago when my goatee was a decent length. Want to avoid getting ID'd? Clear your face of pubes.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Noodle wrote:People must be briefed to pay more attention to those with beards or stubble. The only time I've been ID'd in recent times has been when I've not shaved for about a week. I even got ID'd a couple of years ago when my goatee was a decent length. Want to avoid getting ID'd? Clear your face of pubes.

I grew a beard and instantly stopped getting IDed, even when I was still under 18 :?
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Nantha wrote:Getting a car! :D just need to sort out the insurance

ADVENTURE TIME :D

My friends and I are in the latest Hobbit vlog! At 10:53, which means we're goimg to be on the dvd apparently. And godmachine is following me on tumblr. Yeaaaah.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Azubi » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:57 am

My legs are feeling suitably battered from the leg session yesterday. Why has this made me happy? Because last week I didn't feel I pushed myself enough, failing to reach my max on the incline leg press and generally being a bit of a fanny. This week I pushed it, new max weights on most things making me feel good again.
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:01 am

Went to Ginger's Birthday Gig last night, where the Wildhearts were headlining. It was a rather fantastic evening all around. The Ginger Birthday Gig is probably my favourite Christmas tradition at this point!

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:52 am

Going to bed at quarter to 10 last night seems to have done me good (and for once I fell asleep quickly). I can see this morning rather than being too exhausted to open my eyes. Still tired for some reason but that'll shift.

I might not make as many mistakes at work today.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Purple n Batty
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Purple n Batty » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Was handed a purple eyeshadow set and a purple fountain pen by one of my colleagues this morning. She's got a load of the fountain pens from Partners for just 10p each.

Also, my ticket was ordered on Saturday with help from my mum as my computer was being a total arse so I had to call her and give her instructions to order it for me and she's paid for it for now til I get back at the weekend.

Thirdly, the lovely Noodle has offered to give me and the cats a lift back to the Fens on Sunday where I'll be sending christmas with my family.
I don't suffer from insanity, I'm quite happy with it

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Spent 3 weeks trying to get Dirt 3 for under 15 quid walked in to Asda and it was a tenner for tbe complete edition last night and today I won a signed Reign Of Fury album by coming second in their caption competition
Owen wrote:I must admit that even for you Andy, wanting a paddling pool to see people in bikinis is pretty creepy. :lol:

kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby kanet666 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:42 pm

Managed to pick up all available hours at work... I wonder what the people brought in to replace me will think? From what I gather the workforce has doubled since I left despite no increase in the number of clients.

Also, I finally get to see my best mate for the first time in months this evening.
Steam = Starchild
Facebook

Catch me at:
20/6/20 - Rammstein - Coventry

henryburch
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby henryburch » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:53 pm

someone else
Denim Demon

Postby someone else » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Smindas wrote:Went to Ginger's Birthday Gig last night, where the Wildhearts were headlining. It was a rather fantastic evening all around. The Ginger Birthday Gig is probably my favourite Christmas tradition at this point!

Rather good, wasn't it. Never been down for one before, but might make a habit of it now
She wanted nothing...and I delivered

http://www.last.fm/user/apm11

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Signed for the last time till at least July.

Kami
Leather Rebel

Postby Kami » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Had a promising meeting with the principal Sport and Exercise lecturer at my old Uni about getting support for my running next year.

I've been invited to come in in January for a two hour assessment where I'll be given a full training plan and lots of other help, whilst also being invited back later in the year for a bio mechanics and nutritional assessment.

I think it helped that the guys' children suffered from Eczema, as he seemed genuinely interested and impressed with what I had planned.

Sweet.
I'm running 1000km (6 Marathons, 26 Half Marathons & 20 10ks) this year so sponsor me ya bastards!

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Really need a bit more cash and I may well be able to get some O/T with work. Hopefully they'll allow me to take the piss with it too on the run up to xmas.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Happy eating toast again.

Fuck, I like toast.