What has made you happy today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Beardy
I am the Law!

Postby Beardy » Wed May 30, 2007 9:44 pm

Trouble's excellent set last night, sign 'em up for Bloodstock now damnit!!

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Wed May 30, 2007 11:15 pm

Beardy wrote:Trouble's excellent set last night, sign 'em up for Bloodstock now damnit!!

They and Rise To Addiction were good in Wolverhampton on Monday night. Front and centre, me. :) Would have enjoyed them even more if I hadn't had such a crap day.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Thu May 31, 2007 9:13 am

Went to see a couple of bands last night. (Amethyst and Rattlesnake at the Black Bar, Southsea FYI)
Today I got paid and ordered shiny things from Ebay.
Tomorrow I shall go to the pictures.
Life is good.

I really wish I hadn't wrote that. I think I just jinxed myself.
Last edited by Big D on Thu May 31, 2007 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disbeliever
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Disbeliever » Thu May 31, 2007 10:46 am

impervious wrote:We adopted a rescue cat on Saturday - beautiful lad now known as Oliver (Cromwell). Only problem is that he is diabetic and needs a daily injection. Tonight he managed to sneak out while I was otherwise engaged and I thought he was gone forever but he has just come in and I am the happiest man alive!!!!!!

Bless! We have a cat called Moo and she has allergies to everything and is on
medication but she is great and I would not change her for the world!
Nowhere, but to the black shores of Doom...

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:49 am

I'm going home today lalala. Well, when I finish work, and have loaded my car, so not til tonight. but still, yay!

and I have lots of things to look forward to! - going out tomorrow night, metal hammer awards, random adventure to taunton and devon, some gig, my birthday, germany quest (dusseldorf, koln, hamburg, yadayada), wacken, boa.. and I'm sure I'll fit in a random trip to wales, manchester, and worcester to annoy people at some point too - yay for random beer fuelled quests!

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:24 am

Lick Mars wrote:I'm going home today lalala. Well, when I finish work, and have loaded my car, so not til tonight. but still, yay!

and I have lots of things to look forward to! - going out tomorrow night, metal hammer awards, random adventure to taunton and devon, some gig, my birthday, germany quest (dusseldorf, koln, hamburg, yadayada), wacken, boa.. and I'm sure I'll fit in a random trip to wales, manchester, and worcester to annoy people at some point too - yay for random beer fuelled quests!

worcester? :o why would you wanna go there??!!

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:31 am

It's sunny and I am well enough to sit on the settee and watch telly today. The patio door is open so I can get a bit of fresh air and the cats are wandering in and out! Cool! :yes:

Shore
Powermetal Child

Postby Shore » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:20 pm

Last night at the pub a complete stranger said of my patch jacket 'mate that is a jacket to be proud of!' which was a cool change from the usual 'get yer hair cut'

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:54 pm

angel_of_death wrote:
Lick Mars wrote:I'm going home today lalala. Well, when I finish work, and have loaded my car, so not til tonight. but still, yay!

worcester? :o why would you wanna go there??!!

hahaha best comment ever. Worcester seen worse than wales n manchester - too fkin right! (sorry, just you've made me one up on someone in terms of piss taking :D )
But yeah as I put, to annoy people and drink their booze! and find the lea n perrins factory lol. I mean everyone knows leeds is the best city in the country so ya'know..no other reason to go anywhere else

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:38 pm

Lick Mars wrote:random adventure to taunton and devon, some gig, my birthday, germany quest (dusseldorf, koln, hamburg, yadayada), wacken, boa.. and I'm sure I'll fit in a random trip to wales, manchester, and worcester to annoy people at some point too - yay for random beer fuelled quests!

Two of those trips take you within 15 minutes of my house four times. :eyes:

:P
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:50 pm

my boss telling me i can have the time off for BOA this year as somebody cancelled there holidays and i was first refusal for the time off!!

YUSS!! lock up yer beer, LUBster is coming to BOA!!!

:hairbang:
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:52 pm

^Yay!!

@smackcake - that a hint? :P

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:24 pm

Yes, Marilyn. It was. :yes:

Last.fm

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:40 pm

Lick Mars wrote:
angel_of_death wrote:hahaha best comment ever. Worcester seen worse than wales n manchester - too fkin right! (sorry, just you've made me one up on someone in terms of piss taking :D )
But yeah as I put, to annoy people and drink their booze! and find the lea n perrins factory lol. I mean everyone knows leeds is the best city in the country so ya'know..no other reason to go anywhere else

HAHA, my dad lives round the corner (30secs walk) away from Lea N Perrins!
I was there last weekend tbh, and the only rock pub has now decided it's a punk pub and only plays punk music :x

The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby The Warlord » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:24 pm

Disbeliever wrote:
impervious wrote:We adopted a rescue cat on Saturday - beautiful lad now known as Oliver (Cromwell). Only problem is that he is diabetic and needs a daily injection. Tonight he managed to sneak out while I was otherwise engaged and I thought he was gone forever but he has just come in and I am the happiest man alive!!!!!!

Bless! We have a cat called Moo and she has allergies to everything and is on
medication but she is great and I would not change her for the world!

Scabby little fucker! :D Chris still got that video of Moo-Moo Pwning me? :oops:
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!