What has made you happy today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Womble
Denim Demon

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Womble » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:09 pm

Wasn't technically meant to get holiday pay for my weekend off last week but did anyway. :D

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Mum is back from Poland :D She also bought me a tonne of chocolate and lovely tights! :D
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:09 pm

been really miserable and tearful today again but then a chat with a friend and a call from my boyfriend really cheered me up :) shit aint so bad.

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:19 pm

Shopping just arrived - loadsa food! That I ordered this morning and mostly forgot about (I knew it was coming, forgot what I ordered).
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

cthulhu
Consort of the Beast

Postby cthulhu » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:22 pm

Got some stuff to clean my motorcycle today...

...need to replace the indicators and sort out the carb but i'll no longer be a slave to the bus companies any longer.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Just had trip to ikea. Got a lot of storage ideas etc. The downside is that it's going to be pricey.... who needs savings anyway? I want to pimp my house out lol.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:41 pm

tranmerefan wrote:Just had trip to ikea. Got a lot of storage ideas etc. The downside is that it's going to be pricey.... who needs savings anyway? I want to pimp my house out lol.

An empty house, a transit van and a trip to IKEA is a very fast way to see money disappear.

And we've still not kitted out the two spare bedrooms fully yet (one has a bed though!)
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:54 pm

I am in the Netherlands! Germany is behind me. First thing a guy in Arnhem said to me was "are you the Germans?" through the door. I love this banter! "no we're the English" "oh thank god" and opened the door. Hahaha.

This hotel though, ill take plenty of photos but this is the best hotel I have ever stopped in. It's built on a boat, sitting in the Rhein. There are cats (sorry Ania I had to mention them - also I will take pics if possible). Went to Festung Ehrenbreitstein just opposite Koblenz earlier. God, not surprised Napoleon didn't want to take on that badboy. I think it's a safe place today.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:03 pm

Cat and boats sounds like an amazing combination :D If you don't get pictures of said cats I will scalp you :3
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:09 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bumcrack-smellywinkle
Consort of the Beast

Postby Bumcrack-smellywinkle » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Got a lift home from some co-workers so I didn't have to do my usual 50 min wait for a bus and then Maggi cook in the bag chicken, first time making it and its a success! :D
Swiggity swude
Send me a nude

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:40 am

siliconfury wrote:
tranmerefan wrote:Just had trip to ikea. Got a lot of storage ideas etc. The downside is that it's going to be pricey.... who needs savings anyway? I want to pimp my house out lol.

An empty house, a transit van and a trip to IKEA is a very fast way to see money disappear.

And we've still not kitted out the two spare bedrooms fully yet (one has a bed though!)

Yep, a very fast way! It'll be well worth it though.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:41 am

Turbo wrote:I am in the Netherlands! Germany is behind me. First thing a guy in Arnhem said to me was "are you the Germans?" through the door. I love this banter! "no we're the English" "oh thank god" and opened the door. Hahaha.

This hotel though, ill take plenty of photos but this is the best hotel I have ever stopped in. It's built on a boat, sitting in the Rhein. There are cats (sorry Ania I had to mention them - also I will take pics if possible). Went to Festung Ehrenbreitstein just opposite Koblenz earlier. God, not surprised Napoleon didn't want to take on that badboy. I think it's a safe place today.

That hotel sounds amazing.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:59 am

Oh it is. Even get the rocking when another boat travels down river. Still no sign of these kittehs though. One of them came and said hello yesterday, but it's a pretty chilly morning so perhaps they're in the warm and will come out a bit later. Not too much later I hope, I will be walking over the bridge soon and then onwards to France.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:35 am

Back at home after a less-than-ideal drive back from the airport last night, through the grim backwaters of Rutland, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire. Got the day off work today too, time to do absolutely nothing all day.

Holiday was awesome, Danish people are surprisingly chatty for Scandinavians. Didn't see everything I wanted to thanks to a dodgy left hip, but got the main sights done and made it to Sweden. :D That's all five of the Nordic countries visited now, though I'd like to do Sweden again since 2 hours really wasn't long enough (would have stayed longer if I could have withdrawn cash for some lunch and drinks).
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.