What has made you happy today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
k8iemay
Leather Rebel

Postby k8iemay » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:03 pm

Xzar wrote:^I agree with that. I don't understand why 90% of people don't want the same thing. Intelligence, shared interests, loyalty, and that's about it. Personally I think that people have become far too spoilt and tainted in the past 50 years or so and that they are too damn choosy.

I agree. I know someone who's very picky. To the point where he knows indepth what type of personality traits he wants in her :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm happy because I'm seeing Amy tomorrow :D She ist cool. Me, Amy and Danni are scarily alike - especially me and Amy.
We wear the same clothes from the same shops (this is accidental), we have pretty much the same coat, same hair colour, same weight, same height, same shyness, same sense of humour, same hobbies, same opinions, her father lives next door to me (which I didn't know until recently) and the list goes on :/

Me and Danni aren't that much different either. We walk round town, all wearing black coats, black shoes, black hair and either black skirts or black jeans and people look at us really dodgy - we don't plan to look exactly the same :(

I HAVE FAGS. Yes I scraped together enough money. As sad as it is, I've been pegging/stealing for thee generous friends since Monday.

And I'm getting a veryvery amazingly good drawer friend of mine to draw my tattoo design out for me. I have the idea ... I'm just possibly the worst drawer in the world xD So I can describe it but not get it down on paper and he's done tatoo designs for people before. So he can do it and I shall pay him.

Gonna cost me a fortune to get the idea I want actually done like ... but it's worth it isn't it.
Last edited by k8iemay on Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

andeh
Denim Demon

Postby andeh » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:06 pm

angel_of_death wrote:
jackcake wrote:
angel_of_death wrote:
Xzar wrote:
red wrote:Unsure what I want at the moment.

This is what I find to be the problem with most women :P

Agreed.

x3.

Then again, I'm no better at the moment, grim as I am. :eyes:

I don't see what is so hard about knowing what you want...I'm 26...I've spent nearly 8 years of my life since I was 16 in 2 long term relationships (one 6.5 the other 1.5). I know that all I want is a nice, intelligent girl who shares interests, has a sense of humour and will love me for who I am. SIMPLE. Not hard.
I don't really see that it matters what's in the past...if you meet someone who matches the things you look for in someone...then go for it, worst that can happen is that it doesn't work out. If I meet someone I like, I know it...women just seem to want to play games by saying they "don't know what they want".
Honesty is key. I find it a lot less offensive if a girl just says "You're not my type" or "I don't fancy you" and mean it...than give the line "You'r too nice for me" or "I'm not sure what I want" that way we can just carry on and be friends.
The only part of relationships I lack confidence in is the initiation of it...i.e. meeting. After that I'm fine with everything...I just wish people were honest and say what they think.

That "I don't know what I want" line sucks. I've got that before and it's like being left in limbo in regards to somebody.

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:56 pm

me fatha ordered me ma Wacken ticket :D

gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:33 pm

Sonata Arctica announced for Rios :D :D

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

i_am_a_viking
Paster of Muppets

Postby i_am_a_viking » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:51 pm

gelder wrote:Sonata Arctica announced for Rios :D :D

x2 :D
We raise our wooden pints and we yoik and sing and we fight and dance til the morning!

denno
Definitely Not Nu

Postby denno » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:28 pm

Ive found beer I didnt know I had!
This one goes up to 11.

jello
Leather Rebel

Postby jello » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:56 pm

Bought Silent hill origins to play on the way to cornwall tomorrow and also managed to pick up a copy of 'heavy metal' the feature length cartoon for the psp for £5 at the same time.

I hate long train journeys but i'm looking forward to going now!!

:D :D :D

k8iemay
Leather Rebel

Postby k8iemay » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:38 am

I is childish.
Last edited by k8iemay on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mimio
Leather Rebel

Postby Mimio » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:51 pm

I actually accomplished something today i.e. painted a room. Which is a nice change from the usual day to day monotony

k8iemay
Leather Rebel

Postby k8iemay » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:02 pm

Feel slightly better.. not enough to pacify me, but I do feel a little better. Joy.

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:28 pm

A lovely pan of chicken and vegetable soup. My next door neighbour made it for me. She's lovely! :)

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:19 pm

Primeval being back on Saturday nights. Sat and watched it with a big bowl of chilli on my lap with an enormous mug of tea and bread for making chilli butties.

The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby The Warlord » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:10 pm

My Mates Birthday Party Last Night at the Pub which was a Cowboy and Indian Theme lots of dressing up and some good songs e.g.

Europe- Cherokee
Iron Maiden- Run to The Hills
Pantera- Cowboys From Hell
Kid Rock- Cowboy
Sturm Und Drang- Indians
Anthrax- Indians
Bon Jovi- Dead or Alive
Jon Bon Jovi- Blaze of Glory
E.L.O.- Wild West Hero

As well as some good Country Songs like Rhinestone Cowboy, Minesota Woman Mississipi Man, Take Me Home (Country Roads), Cotton Eye Joe ect ect.

Even Managed to Slip "Double J" Jeff Jarrett - With My Baby Tonight, in there :lol:
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!

i_am_a_viking
Paster of Muppets

Postby i_am_a_viking » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:25 pm

Going to Norway in March yay :D
We raise our wooden pints and we yoik and sing and we fight and dance til the morning!

Raven
Leather Rebel

Postby Raven » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:39 pm

i_am_a_viking wrote:Going to Norway in March yay :D

man i need to get my eyes tested i thought you said norwich! :lol: