What has made you happy today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Womble
Denim Demon

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Womble » Wed May 18, 2011 2:23 pm

Jesus, I forgot how good Turbonegro's 'Ass Cobra' is.

Also, jaffa cakes.

V-Man
Paster of Muppets

Postby V-Man » Wed May 18, 2011 2:36 pm

Ensorcelled wrote:Bockwursts <3

Perfect snack food :love:
I used to have a link to a social networking site here but these days you all probably already know who I am.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Wed May 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Finished uni. Results announced in 29 days.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Wed May 18, 2011 3:14 pm

I am infinitely jealous. Don't have my last exam until Monday. I can't take being in the library anymore. I either fall asleep, end up on here or draw pictures of Nickelodeon characters on post-its and stick them up on the walls.

Point is, I feel like I'm done with work. Just one pesky exam proving me wrong...

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Wed May 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Nova Rock times finally published :)
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Wed May 18, 2011 4:35 pm

I am going to Alton Towers this weekend!
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

corrupt_toolbox
Denim Demon

Postby corrupt_toolbox » Wed May 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Pointless shopping trip for revision munch. And then not revising.

Manadh
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Manadh » Wed May 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Finnvitka wrote:I am going to Alton Towers this weekend!

Infinite jealousy

Woke up and chest was hurting worse than yesterday but over the course of the day it has got a bit better. Which is good.

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Wed May 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Considering I live so close, I don't go enough.

Anyway right now I am writing up my NVQ work while listening to Wax Audio and I DON'T HAVE A WORD COUNT OR FOOTNOTES! And tomorrow I get to draw graphs!
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Wed May 18, 2011 9:33 pm

I can breathe again. Phew.

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Thu May 19, 2011 1:15 am

Noodle wrote:
CrappyMike wrote:i dont give a shit if it made you happy, no sane person wants to read anything related to eastenders

I never thought I'd see the day that I'd agree with a statement that came from Mike, but here we are. What's that? Armageddon?

the last person on this forum to find they have a shared opinion with mike is one of the 7 signs to bring about the apocalypse.

Unfortunately you shaving your beard off was the first.

I realised I get the wrassling on replay on BT vision. Also got the recorder set earlier for whatever the TNA PPV on the night before last was. Looks like i'm officially back into wrestling. Also related, my n64 memory pak came in the post so i can finally use the create-a-wrestler thingy on WWF Attitude.
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

Prometherion91
Denim Demon

Postby Prometherion91 » Thu May 19, 2011 2:51 am

Pizza, Simpsons and sweet leaf.
Womble wrote:Petri isn't fat. He's just ribbed for her pleasure.

corrupt_toolbox
Denim Demon

Postby corrupt_toolbox » Thu May 19, 2011 9:26 am

My horrible exam is finally out of the way. I reckon I got 20% if I'm lucky but right now I just don't give even a fraction of a fuck.

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Thu May 19, 2011 11:02 am

For once, having an extremely interesting morning at work. :o

I’ve been preparing for witness statement interviews, and two really complicated ones are booked for tomorrow (done a day early).

One was a gentleman with heart history and multiple hernia issues due to direct trauma in the accident against his colostomy, resulting in three bouts of emergency life saving surgery and some lovely juicy arguments between us and the other side with regards to whether the major hernia can be attributed to the accident – I LOVE this sort of analysis.

And the second is a child who’s mother was attacked by the Defendant after the accident, had as such he’s been left with horrendous nightmares and anxieties, it’s ruined his school performance and he’s having serious social issues with other children. He’s doing much better now but reading his discharge report from Cognitive Behavioural Therapy makes me think how relatively lucky I was with the bullying I had at school – this boy was threatened by another child with the a knife, aged 10. And according to the report, the school had recently sacked their head teacher and was in chaos, so absolutely nothing was done. Needless to say, they’ve moved him to another school and he’s now doing fine.

It’s not nice to read about in terms of the effect on the people personally, but analyzing complicated medical documents is the best bit of my job, and this morning was very rewarding.

(Also, I am going to be such a pub quiz champ if medical terminology comes up, I am getting unbelievably hot on it with all these reports to read! :lol: )
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

Womble
Denim Demon

Postby Womble » Thu May 19, 2011 11:10 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnVAE91E7kM

This. I'm a sucker for touching marriage proposals. :B

Littlemissmetal wrote:For once, having an extremely interesting morning at work. :o

I’ve been preparing for witness statement interviews, and two really complicated ones are booked for tomorrow (done a day early).

One was a gentleman with heart history and multiple hernia issues due to direct trauma in the accident against his colostomy, resulting in three bouts of emergency life saving surgery and some lovely juicy arguments between us and the other side with regards to whether the major hernia can be attributed to the accident – I LOVE this sort of analysis.

And the second is a child who’s mother was attacked by the Defendant after the accident, had as such he’s been left with horrendous nightmares and anxieties, it’s ruined his school performance and he’s having serious social issues with other children. He’s doing much better now but reading his discharge report from Cognitive Behavioural Therapy makes me think how relatively lucky I was with the bullying I had at school – this boy was threatened by another child with the a knife, aged 10. And according to the report, the school had recently sacked their head teacher and was in chaos, so absolutely nothing was done. Needless to say, they’ve moved him to another school and he’s now doing fine.

It’s not nice to read about in terms of the effect on the people personally, but analyzing complicated medical documents is the best bit of my job, and this morning was very rewarding.

(Also, I am going to be such a pub quiz champ if medical terminology comes up, I am getting unbelievably hot on it with all these reports to read! :lol: )

Isn't it some sort of illegal breach of contract to outline the content of these thinsg Hannah? :lol: