What has made you happy today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Good! I want any kind of giant dog. Nothing small and shit. Something big that I can give bear hugs :D

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:57 pm

A friend at school had a chowchow and I still swear to this day that it smelt like Chinese food.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:01 pm

:lol: ...why?!

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:07 pm

I don't know, but my god it was amazing.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Oh Ania :lol: <3

Purple n Batty
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Purple n Batty » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Just logged into my bank account online to check what I had as my rent and water come out tomorrow. Every month since moving in I've had to transfer money over from my ISA to help cover it as what I receive is not enough to live on, let alone have a life, cater for birthdays etc. For the first time since June I've not only got enough to cover my outgoings, but I also have enough to survive until I get my next payment on Wednesday, put some by for Will's birthday in a few weeks & to buy a couple of drinks the next few dance outs I have, or put by for removal van costs when I move :D
I don't suffer from insanity, I'm quite happy with it

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Cold is disappearing with aclarity!

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:19 am

Pay day.

Also, three way train trip between Bristol/London/Edinburgh in April coming to <£100.

Metal_head85
Warrior of Metal

Postby Metal_head85 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 am

Got my car back from the garage today. (Well, yesterday technically) :) Getting to work without it has been an expensive pain.

georgebailey96
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby georgebailey96 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:44 am

UFO= Fucking Insanely good as they were last time. That was definitely in my top 10 gigs I would say
A video of a "psychic fighter"'s imaginary kicks to the face, not being as good as real kicks to the face
http://www.last.fm/user/Georgebailey96
skull-wart wrote:I shit leather and drink denim.

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:25 am

TheLotusEater193 wrote:It's like a mini version of the dog I've decided I want :3

That would be an absolute bitch to dry out out after it's been stamping through puddles in a field. Still, post-bath time would leave you giggling for hours.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:30 am

I have a pretty amazing weekend lined up.

Today I am going to spend the day making cakes for my friends Birthday. Percy pig ones. Basically make little cupcakes and make some raspberry liquer icing and then stick Percys on them (and eat a few in the process) and then I am totally licking the bowl and spoon :P Got a load of swimming planned and plan on finishing up some music I have written.

Then there is tomorrow! I have a Date, There is a beautiful real ale pub hidden in the middle of nowhere (20 min train journey then a 2.5 mile walk each way that we are going to go to) The pub is beautiful and does amazing home cooked food and has fires. It reminds me of why I fell in love with this part of the land, Can get to central London in 30 mins and can get to beautiful places like this without too much effort. Going to basically spend a day lazing by the Fire, chatting about the world and trying to pretend I know the difference between my ales.

Then I will go and grab whatever Percy Pig cupcakes survived the night and heading to a gig :)

Not entirely sure about Sunday yet but it will involve either a huge cooked breakfast somewhere or a lazy day with Bacon. Then I'm judging Metal to the Masses in the evening and this has been the heat I have been waiting for as two of my favourite bands from last year are in it.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 am

Guys, it's FRIDAY.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:14 am

Gig last night was amazing. We didn't sound great, but I had a fucking blast. It wasn't only about the gig, it was the fact that I was there, wanted to be there and was having fun. It really seems that I've really turned a corner here and it seems less and less likely each day that I'm going to go back to how I was.

Also, it's Friday and I have no commitments today. It's been a busy ass week and even though I'll be doing work up on campus, it's nice not to HAVE to be anywhere today.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:09 am

The cakes I've made for the weekend have turned out really well, which doesn't often happen at home due to lack of equipment and having a Rayburn rather than a fan oven. Now today I just have to do my workout and can spend the day being lazy, before my cousins arrive and we can start drinking :D

Annnd my pull up bar arrived and Rory's teaching me how to do them. It's so fun!