What has made you happy today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
peypea
Denim Demon

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby peypea » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Changed my bedsheets. :D
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Delightful-Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Delightful-Jim » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:01 pm

I was in a completely foul, depressing humour all week, and I have no idea why. But yesterday we went out to celebrate my friends 18th, and it was the best night out I had in a good good while. It's nice how things balance out like that.

Plus I have all my house debts paid. I have no money for food, but fuck it. I'll live. :)
If I like it, It's probably awful.

Clutch, Kamelot and The Ocean for BOA 2014 pls!

Purple n Batty
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Purple n Batty » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:15 pm

Heard this morning they have finally made a film of the prequal of the Wizard of Oz based on the book Wicked :D :D :D :D :D :D I loved that book.
I don't suffer from insanity, I'm quite happy with it

ollie123w
Leather Rebel

Postby ollie123w » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:45 pm

I've applied for 15 legal placement schemes with some big law firms over the summer, whilst 5 have declined me at the moment, the one I really really like have invited me in for an interview that could ultimately lead to a job after the placement :D 8)

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:39 pm

New jeans turned up, and they are comfy as fuck. Nice to have more than one pair that fits me.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:09 pm

Fjar wrote:Guys, it's FRIDAY.

Maybe some day I will experience that feel. Over uni I have always worked weekends, I want to go out tonight but im doing an 11/12 hour shift tomorrow starting fairly early + another (shorter) shift on Sunday. Hnnngh.
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:13 pm

peypea wrote:New jeans turned up, and they are comfy as fuck. Nice to have more than one pair that fits me.

Comfy jeans are just the best thing. And uncomfy jeans are just the worst thing in the world ever.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:34 pm

DISARONNO ON SALE.

I'M GONNA DRINK LIKE A KING.

kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby kanet666 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Really busy week done.

And tomorrow is our first alterative night as new Rocksoc committee, so it should be a good night :D
Steam = Starchild

Catch me at:
Nightwish - London

Gojira - London
Sabaton - London

Purple n Batty
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Purple n Batty » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Lots of big family news today :D

A few hours back got a message that my cousin in America is getting married again in June, but it's all secret from FB at the moment.

Just 10 minutes ago I got a call from my mum. My cousin who is in Afgan at the moment called her - his girlfriend has just found out she's pregnant. (Again, all hush on FB as still early days). Was looking at some baby clothes on the way home thinking how cute they were but the nieces and nephews are too big for them, now I can go shopping for cute little things. Kinda makes me feel sad though as my cousins are all younger than me and parents (apart from the one above who I doubt will ever want kids) and I feel like I'm only ever going to be the brilliant aunty.

Anyway, picked up some 'Blueies' from the Post Office so I can send letters to my cousin in Afgan for free. I feel the need to get my glitter pens out!

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:13 pm

House prices have flattened on their arse and we're in the process of buying a house just a bawhair away from the national average.

Equity - here we come.
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:50 pm

I have managed to get my time off for Hypocrisy in April. This is one band I am stoked for as I have never seen them. In the past I have had to make do with Pain...NOMORE.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:17 am

Roller Derby training ended up with an improptu road trip to McDonalds. Was such a laugh. Training was great as well.

Never really imagined I'd be doing shit like that when I joined; at all. All this without my really close friends too. They still go but didn't go tonight and the fact that I've fitted in well enough to make friends and have the confidence to do this is fantastic. :yes:
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Purple n Batty
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Purple n Batty » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:31 am

Good music session up t' pub tonight, even though I can't play very much at all on my melodeon yet. Whatever ale it was I was drinking was pretty nice too. One of the customers left us a tenner to say thanks for playing so we had a £1 of it each towards a drink.

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:43 am

Did a bit more tinkering with the hurdy gurdy today. Got both chanterelles playing roughly enough in unison. Worked a bit more on the trompette, then played a tune with less difficulty than before. I've gone from not wanting to play it at all to enjoying having a little go each day now. Some of the tuning still isn't completely stable on some of the higher notes, but that may be to do with the bridge being too low, making the chanterelle strings bear down too hard on the wheel. I'll probably have another go at it tomorrow, see if it makes any difference.

I'm now listening to English and French schottisches on youtube.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.