What has made you happy today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
Lick Mars
I am the Law!
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Stuttgart
Contact:

Postby Lick Mars » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:36 am

KenShiRo wrote:
Lick Mars wrote:
Jonoleth wrote:
Lick Mars wrote:Ive been watching episodes of Metalocalypse all day, its so funny :D


Metalocalypse is the greatest cartoon ever!

yes! I only just started watching it, its fuckin awesome


I don't get what's so good about it, maybe I'm not brutal enough

I don't get horror films either but all my mates love them

maybe you have to have a really sick and stupid sense of humour, like me. I think its fuckin hilarious! same with Wondershowzen but I dont know anyone who likes that (i suppose there's not many people who like childbased racist humour though.. :eyes: )
as for horror films, i always laugh through them, in fact i used to have a friend who got freaked out by them so she always made me go round her house to watch them with her cos I just took the piss so she'd be laughing instead of having nightmares.

anywho, on topic, whats made me happy today? Going for a drink and having a boogie. and knowing I have friends like me, who arent stuck up whores and can just let loose, take the piss and have a laugh
Image

User avatar
Samildanach
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1007
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:46 am
Location: Gwynedd, North Wales
Contact:

Postby Samildanach » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:39 am

Seeing one of my friends (a tiny wee girl) dressed as a pirate brought a smile to my face.
Oh, hi. I'm not Hollywood Steve. You caught me typing a new signature. This is the story of Kenny Loggins writing 'Footloose'.

User avatar
Lick Mars
I am the Law!
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Stuttgart
Contact:

Postby Lick Mars » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:03 am

I dyed my hair last night (much needed dying since I had inch long blonde roots :eyes: ) and i've just straightened it now and its all nice again, and still black all over, not brown at the ends. and long, must have grown 6 inches since last year. so now I'm happy it looks good, i wanna show it off.. shame I'm only going to work
Image

User avatar
ConsignedOblivion
Powermetal Child
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:22 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Postby ConsignedOblivion » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:03 pm

Knowing im getting Griefshire form HMV on sunday :) :D

& also that im a power metal child now :yes: :twisted:
Image

User avatar
Big D
Denim Demon
Posts: 9381
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Portsmouth

Postby Big D » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:59 pm

Buying a stack of books on my way into work today.

User avatar
Lick Mars
I am the Law!
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Stuttgart
Contact:

Postby Lick Mars » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:02 pm

ok I know I already posted something, but I'm just easily pleased..

Bodger and Badger are coming to our student union friday :D
thats even better than Mr Funhouse Pat sharpe adn his mullets visit :lol:
Image

User avatar
Twaddlefish
Denim Demon
Posts: 8157
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:21 pm
Location: York, baby

Postby Twaddlefish » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:01 pm

Lick Mars wrote:ok I know I already posted something, but I'm just easily pleased..

Bodger and Badger are coming to our student union friday :D
thats even better than Mr Funhouse Pat sharpe adn his mullets visit :lol:


He slept with the twins! What a guy...
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.



Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

User avatar
Bauul
Slayer of Wimps/Posers
Posts: 776
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:45 am
Location: Various, UK (Usually Lancaster)
Contact:

Postby Bauul » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:40 pm

Twaddlefish wrote:
Lick Mars wrote:ok I know I already posted something, but I'm just easily pleased..

Bodger and Badger are coming to our student union friday :D
thats even better than Mr Funhouse Pat sharpe adn his mullets visit :lol:


He slept with the twins! What a guy...


Seriously? No! They were saving themselves for me damnit! For me!

User avatar
Harry
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2286
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:55 pm
Location: Lancaster, The North!
Contact:

Postby Harry » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:45 pm

I got 2 new uni offers today :)
1485

User avatar
Lick Mars
I am the Law!
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Stuttgart
Contact:

Postby Lick Mars » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:50 pm

Bauul wrote:
Twaddlefish wrote:
Lick Mars wrote:ok I know I already posted something, but I'm just easily pleased..

Bodger and Badger are coming to our student union friday :D
thats even better than Mr Funhouse Pat sharpe adn his mullets visit :lol:


He slept with the twins! What a guy...


Seriously? No! They were saving themselves for me damnit! For me!

isnt he gay though lol
Image

User avatar
Lick Mars
I am the Law!
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Stuttgart
Contact:

Postby Lick Mars » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:27 pm

Im happy cos the little dogs ran into our office again today!They belong to a guy who works upstairs whos rather posh/upper class sounding and comes in shouting "stupid animals, come here DOG!" and they just tottle around all happy, tongues out and wagging their tails not listenening to him :lol: they rule! they make my day!
Image

User avatar
someone else
Denim Demon
Posts: 6000
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: Chester, UK
Contact:

Postby someone else » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:59 pm

She wanted nothing...and I delivered

http://www.last.fm/user/apm11

Rob Bannister
Festival Compere
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:04 pm
Location: Chesterfield
Contact:

Postby Rob Bannister » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:26 pm



Excellent!
The mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the earth!

User avatar
bungle
Denim Demon
Posts: 4731
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:50 pm
Location: tampere, finland
Contact:

Postby bungle » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:53 pm

Image

User avatar
Samildanach
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1007
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:46 am
Location: Gwynedd, North Wales
Contact:

Postby Samildanach » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:41 pm

Lick Mars wrote:Im happy cos the little dogs ran into our office again today!They belong to a guy who works upstairs whos rather posh/upper class sounding and comes in shouting "stupid animals, come here DOG!" and they just tottle around all happy, tongues out and wagging their tails not listenening to him :lol: they rule! they make my day!

:lol: 8)

Today I was made slightly happy by Eternal Darkness arriving. Easily pleased today, it seems.
Oh, hi. I'm not Hollywood Steve. You caught me typing a new signature. This is the story of Kenny Loggins writing 'Footloose'.