Page 1186 of 4193

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:57 pm
by Turbo
I just watched Hangover for the first time. Quite amusing in places, but not nearly as hilarious people make it out to be. Also, weekend. Staying in tonight, might grab a few ales from a supermarket a bit later, then virtually an all dayer tomorrow.

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:57 pm
by herzeleid
Twaddlefish wrote:
AnnihiSlateR wrote:
herzeleid wrote:Pokémon Heartgold, it's funtimez. Plus I have a shit tonne of awesome Pokémon to port over from Platinum, I'm going to be a champ in no time.

I preodered it on play, then got £5 of at gamestation, so cancelled my preorder, but this morning i got an email from play offering it for £10 off. So i might have it a few days late, but ive saved £10


I have tasty Soulsilvers.


enjoy your rubbish exclusive Pokémon :P

But we should totally all battle when we all have some training and friend codes sorted.

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:01 pm
by Ndnd
Turbo wrote:I just watched Hangover for the first time. Quite amusing in places, but not nearly as hilarious people make it out to be. Also, weekend. Staying in tonight, might grab a few ales from a supermarket a bit later, then virtually an all dayer tomorrow.

I watched it for the first time on Saturday. Was OK, but I still prefer very bad things.

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:03 pm
by Turbo
£5 from Sainsburys? :lol:

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:13 pm
by Ndnd
Hahaa actually I think it was!
(my friend brought when he knew I was staying the weekend at his as it was 'the bestest film ever')

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:15 pm
by Turbo
Theres quite a few newish films they're doing for nothing virtually. Not that I enjoy pumping my money back into the business, but staff discount makes for some mighty tidy deals.

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 pm
by Ndnd
I live a minute away from a Sainsburys but it's a small one so rarely has any bargain non food stuff. :(

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:27 pm
by MentalInfestation
Didn't realise the new Joe Bonamassa album came out this week :D :love:

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:56 pm
by Big D
My family continue to surprise me in all kinds of pleasant ways.

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:01 pm
by Ndnd
My Mum has agreed to make me a Zapp Brannigan uniform (If I send her a pic) and yes, it will be coming to Bloodstock.

I'm almost tempted to get married in it instead of my wedding dress!

I love having a talented mum

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:03 pm
by Flaming_Chaos
Bellini wrote:My Mum has agreed to make me a Zapp Brannigan uniform (If I send her a pic) and yes, it will be coming to Bloodstock.

I'm almost tempted to get married in it instead of my wedding dress!

I love having a talented mum

:O sounds pretty awesome to me!
im going on one day as professor chaos :D easiest costume ever

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:05 pm
by Fjar
Flaming_Chaos wrote::O sounds pretty awesome to me!
im going on one day as professor chaos :D easiest costume ever


Reading that in Morbo's voice makes it a million times funnier. :lol:

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:07 pm
by Calibur
Bellini wrote:My Mum has agreed to make me a Zapp Brannigan uniform (If I send her a pic) and yes, it will be coming to Bloodstock.

I'm almost tempted to get married in it instead of my wedding dress!

I love having a talented mum


:o

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:08 pm
by Flaming_Chaos
Fjar wrote:
Flaming_Chaos wrote::O sounds pretty awesome to me!
im going on one day as professor chaos :D easiest costume ever


Reading that in Morbo's voice makes it a million times funnier. :lol:

:lol:
allow me to rephrase that...
your puny attempt at a costume is futile in comparison to my professor chaos costume!

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:13 pm
by Ndnd
COSTUMES DON'T WORK THAT WAY! :lol: