What has made you happy today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
Freyja
Denim Demon
Posts: 4695
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:49 pm
Location: Ciderland

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Freyja » Mon May 31, 2010 6:18 pm

I feel pretty.
Off to gig!
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:


http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

Dan Jenkins
Denim Demon
Posts: 4251
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:43 pm

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Dan Jenkins » Mon May 31, 2010 6:23 pm

.
Last edited by Dan Jenkins on Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Jobdone » Mon May 31, 2010 6:25 pm

this is pretty cool
Image

Turbo
Denim Demon
Posts: 14065
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 3:05 pm
Location: Solihull, WM.
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Turbo » Mon May 31, 2010 6:28 pm

Dan Jenkins wrote:Brum is the second shittiest place I've visited in England, after Manchester. But I hear they dramatically improved Manchester, so maybe Brum is THE shittiest now.





Im not keen on Manchester either. Theres alot of new stuff going there though. Strikes me that everything that cant be built in London will be built in Manchester and not Birmingham. Makes fuck all sense in alot of ways because we're a shitload better connected with motorways/railways etc or canal if thats how you roll.

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Jobdone » Mon May 31, 2010 6:32 pm

Jobdone wrote:this is pretty cool


Link might help:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-only- ... 4949752878
Image

User avatar
Womble
Denim Demon
Posts: 4563
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Womble » Mon May 31, 2010 6:36 pm

I rewatched Evangelion 2.22 today and I'm now watch part 1 of Going Postal.

Sgt. Angua? I certainly would!

User avatar
UtopianBlaster7
Denim Demon
Posts: 5021
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:39 pm
Location: East Belfast

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby UtopianBlaster7 » Mon May 31, 2010 6:43 pm

Womble wrote: 2.22

this, no1 on this forum will understand.

also, DragonForce - Once In A Lifetime lol
Wise Guy

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Jobdone » Mon May 31, 2010 6:45 pm

UtopianBlaster7 wrote:
Womble wrote: 2.22

this, no1 on this forum will understand.


I understood.

Don't needlessly push people out of the nerd circle :P


I've got 1.11 and 2.22 but I've yet to actually get around to watching either. Or Going Postal. Actually I know how I'm gonna spend my night now :lol:
Image

User avatar
Womble
Denim Demon
Posts: 4563
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Womble » Mon May 31, 2010 7:16 pm

Jobdone wrote:
UtopianBlaster7 wrote:
Womble wrote: 2.22

this, no1 on this forum will understand.


I understood.

Don't needlessly push people out of the nerd circle :P


I've got 1.11 and 2.22 but I've yet to actually get around to watching either. Or Going Postal. Actually I know how I'm gonna spend my night now :lol:


And it shall be a brilliant night.

I'm assuming you've seen the original series? Because if not, then 1.11 and 2.22 aren't worth touching.

User avatar
fluffymoo
Denim Demon
Posts: 4260
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:26 pm
Location: Your heart

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby fluffymoo » Mon May 31, 2010 7:42 pm

While not 100% happy about it, my grades for English C turned out pretty good.
Image

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Jobdone » Mon May 31, 2010 8:01 pm

Womble wrote:
Jobdone wrote:I understood.

Don't needlessly push people out of the nerd circle :P


I've got 1.11 and 2.22 but I've yet to actually get around to watching either. Or Going Postal. Actually I know how I'm gonna spend my night now :lol:


And it shall be a brilliant night.

I'm assuming you've seen the original series? Because if not, then 1.11 and 2.22 aren't worth touching.


Yeah, and End of Evangelion.
Didn't mind the series, minus the end, really loved End of Evangelion. So much more explanation, minus the cryptic end that everyone has their own opinion on :lol:
Image

User avatar
Womble
Denim Demon
Posts: 4563
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Womble » Mon May 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Jobdone wrote:
Womble wrote:
Jobdone wrote:I understood.

Don't needlessly push people out of the nerd circle :P


I've got 1.11 and 2.22 but I've yet to actually get around to watching either. Or Going Postal. Actually I know how I'm gonna spend my night now :lol:


And it shall be a brilliant night.

I'm assuming you've seen the original series? Because if not, then 1.11 and 2.22 aren't worth touching.


Yeah, and End of Evangelion.
Didn't mind the series, minus the end, really loved End of Evangelion. So much more explanation, minus the cryptic end that everyone has their own opinion on :lol:


You'll love Rebuild then. 1.11 is a very pretty retelling with some changes. 2.22 is just WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

It'll be a long time until 3.0 comes out... ;_;

User avatar
Finnvitka
Denim Demon
Posts: 15479
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: NCC-1701
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Finnvitka » Mon May 31, 2010 8:05 pm

Amazing episode of Eastenders.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Jobdone » Mon May 31, 2010 8:06 pm

Womble wrote:You'll love Rebuild then. 1.11 is a very pretty retelling with some changes. 2.22 is just WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

It'll be a long time until 3.0 comes out... ;_;


Even longer still till 3.33 :lol:
Image

User avatar
thehairyone
Denim Demon
Posts: 5423
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:19 pm
Location: The badger sett
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby thehairyone » Mon May 31, 2010 8:30 pm

Beeeeeeeeeed
Image

Image
Image