What has made you happy today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon
Posts: 18671
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:52 am
Location: Leigh
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Met a couple of mates on the bus who I hadent seen for ages, who were on their way to download. We had a few laughs.

oh and Vicky got me a Panda with a Ben Kenobi costume from the bear factory :D
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

User avatar
Smee
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1322
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: Netherlands, for now
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Smee » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Getting my eyebrows done in a bit (yeah, I know, I'm incredibly vain lately). Wanted them reshaped, coloured etc for ages but never got to actually have it done. Not to mention it's just in time as tomorrow I have a photoshoot with a bunch of friends from work.
Ohhhhh and driving lessons tomorrow too. :D
"Women have feelings. Without them, rape would be useless."

http://www.facebook.com/smeez0rz
http://www.last.fm/user/Smeez0rz

User avatar
Cookie_
Denim Demon
Posts: 3326
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:49 pm
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Cookie_ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Spur of the moment decision to go swimming:
- It's still free for me until I turn seventeen
- It gives me something to do until study leave is over :)

Oh and my boobs appear to be buoyant :lol:
Image
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Danroush
Denim Demon
Posts: 9436
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Danroush » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Cookie_ wrote:Spur of the moment decision to go swimming:
- It's still free for me until I turn seventeen
- It gives me something to do until study leave is over :)

Oh and my boobs appear to be buoyant :lol:


Fact: women are more likely to survive drifting in the sea as their boobs tend to keep them the right way up
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.


http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

User avatar
Liza.
Powermetal Child
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:13 pm
Location: Birmingham
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Liza. » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Danroush wrote:
Cookie_ wrote:Spur of the moment decision to go swimming:
- It's still free for me until I turn seventeen
- It gives me something to do until study leave is over :)

Oh and my boobs appear to be buoyant :lol:


Fact: women are more likely to survive drifting in the sea as their boobs tend to keep them the right way up


That is actually amazing.

User avatar
Danroush
Denim Demon
Posts: 9436
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Danroush » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Liza. wrote:
Danroush wrote:
Cookie_ wrote:Spur of the moment decision to go swimming:
- It's still free for me until I turn seventeen
- It gives me something to do until study leave is over :)

Oh and my boobs appear to be buoyant :lol:


Fact: women are more likely to survive drifting in the sea as their boobs tend to keep them the right way up


That is actually amazing.


not for us it's not
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.


http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

User avatar
Freyja
Denim Demon
Posts: 4695
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:49 pm
Location: Ciderland

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Freyja » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Danroush wrote:
not for us it's not


it gives you a reason to mount a particularly buxom woman... ask if she minds you sharing some of her extra buoyancy then.. oops, it slipped!
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:


http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Danroush
Denim Demon
Posts: 9436
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Danroush » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Freyja wrote:
Danroush wrote:
not for us it's not


it gives you a reason to mount a particularly buxom woman... ask if she minds you sharing some of her extra buoyancy then.. oops, it slipped!


:lol:
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.


http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Turbo
Denim Demon
Posts: 14065
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 3:05 pm
Location: Solihull, WM.
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Turbo » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Alton Towers tomorrow. Hopefully the weather wont be as bad as it is in the Principality of Solihull today.

User avatar
wintermourn
Denim Demon
Posts: 5953
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:04 am
Location: Coleraine - Northern Ireland

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby wintermourn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:46 pm

cottage pie is almost ready :D

and apparently 4 cans of cider , milk and skins was £3.30 in the shop
Jobdone wrote:I kissed a decent amount of men last night.

User avatar
Big D
Denim Demon
Posts: 9381
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Portsmouth

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Big D » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:47 pm

I have some beer in the fridge I'd forgotten about.

Turbo
Denim Demon
Posts: 14065
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 3:05 pm
Location: Solihull, WM.
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Turbo » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Big D wrote:I have some beer in the fridge I'd forgotten about.





Thats absolute poppycock. How the hell do you forget about beer? Forgetting to tell people you are out of milk and eggs granted, but I can tell you everything about the booze content of my fridge.



One bottle of Kostritzer, that is all.

User avatar
Freyja
Denim Demon
Posts: 4695
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:49 pm
Location: Ciderland

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Freyja » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:52 pm

I've got a bottle of 7% pear cider in mine, which I'm not sure when I'm going to get round to drinking
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:


http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Jobdone » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:01 pm

3 cans of strongbow, a raffled bottle of bulmers, and a litre bottle of magners.
Image

User avatar
Ndnd
Denim Demon
Posts: 6240
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:24 pm
Location: Reading
Contact:

Re: What has made you happy today

Postby Ndnd » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:10 pm

I found a mint feast in the freezer that I assumed had gone ages ago. Also Wag come dine with me
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...