Page 2550 of 4193

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:54 pm
by Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
heading for mexican food and then lots of drinking in a minute

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:02 pm
by Danroush
Got some free time finally to play some guitar and go cycling etc :)

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:15 pm
by Fjar
Got some strawberries. :D

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:22 pm
by Azubi
Despite eating loads of shite and drinking a fair bit and not going to the gym much these last couple of weeks, I have maintained 81kg. How, I haven't a fucking clue after the amount of ice cream bars I have been munching through.

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:23 pm
by MotherLicker
Fjar wrote:Got some strawberries. :D


Strawberries rule :drool: I want some.

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:25 pm
by MotherLicker
Azubi wrote:Despite eating loads of shite and drinking a fair bit and not going to the gym much these last couple of weeks, I have maintained 81kg. How, I haven't a fucking clue after the amount of ice cream bars I have been munching through.


Now that's not fair :thud:

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:29 pm
by Danroush
MotherLicker wrote:
Azubi wrote:Despite eating loads of shite and drinking a fair bit and not going to the gym much these last couple of weeks, I have maintained 81kg. How, I haven't a fucking clue after the amount of ice cream bars I have been munching through.


Now that's not fair :thud:



To be fair when someone like Azubi says "not going to the gym much" he probably means twice a week instead of 4 times a week

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:44 pm
by Azubi
Danroush wrote:
MotherLicker wrote:
Azubi wrote:Despite eating loads of shite and drinking a fair bit and not going to the gym much these last couple of weeks, I have maintained 81kg. How, I haven't a fucking clue after the amount of ice cream bars I have been munching through.


Now that's not fair :thud:



To be fair when someone like Azubi says "not going to the gym much" he probably means twice a week instead of 4 times a week



I only went once last week and 2-3 times the week before whereas I try to go 4-5 times a week if I can. To be fair though this weekend I have been doing quite a few pressups and pullups in an effort to get into shape for the basic fitness test but mainly I have just been thinking of doing exercise. I struggle to go but since getting back from the States I have been pretty motivated and I looked like such a tart when I was out a few weekends back in Bahrain with some girls and they are eating steaks and I am there with a bloody salad.

It's the amount I have been eating though. I binged on Bacon last Friday in Dubai aswell and takeaways, drank more ale than I have done for the rest of the year so far in that one weekend and the rest of the time I have been living off of chili-mayo which large chunks of meat and lots and lots of ice cream bars. Oh and Hulahoops. I managed to find a shitload of hulahoops and chocolate and... and... and...

It defies logic. I can only assume it is hiding somewhere in an attempt to ambush me when I go to Aramco on Wednesday evening.

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:46 pm
by Jim
Your metabolism is like shit of a shovel though, so if you pig out for 2 weeks you're probably not gonna notice much, unless you cut out exercise all together and keep up on 3000kcals+ a day for 3 or 4 weeks.

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:50 pm
by keera_envenomed
MotherLicker wrote:
Fjar wrote:Got some strawberries. :D


Strawberries rule :drool: I want some.


I also have strawberries

/saltinthewound

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:50 pm
by Danroush
Azubi wrote:

I only went once last week and 2-3 times the week before whereas I try to go 4-5 times a week if I can. To be fair though this weekend I have been doing quite a few pressups and pullups in an effort to get into shape for the basic fitness test but mainly I have just been thinking of doing exercise. I struggle to go but since getting back from the States I have been pretty motivated and I looked like such a tart when I was out a few weekends back in Bahrain with some girls and they are eating steaks and I am there with a bloody salad.

It's the amount I have been eating though. I binged on Bacon last Friday in Dubai aswell and takeaways, drank more ale than I have done for the rest of the year so far in that one weekend and the rest of the time I have been living off of chili-mayo which large chunks of meat and lots and lots of ice cream bars. Oh and Hulahoops. I managed to find a shitload of hulahoops and chocolate and... and... and...

It defies logic. I can only assume it is hiding somewhere in an attempt to ambush me when I go to Aramco on Wednesday evening.



Basically what Jim said, but also because if you go to the gym that much usually, then you've most likely got a lot of muscle mass, and the more muscle you have the more you need to eat to maintain it, therefore pigging out a bit won't cause you as much trouble when you have so much muscle in the first place

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:25 pm
by Freyja
Got a lovely sauce sitting and maturing. Didn't have any onions so I overcompensated with the garlic, also shoved in a bit of bacon. As I have wine open from last night I sloshed some of that in too. Had a taste and it's wonderful already, but it'll just get better and better!

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:43 pm
by Fibbly
Tomorrow is date dayyyy- shopping, cinema and steak at Cafe Rouge. Huzzah.

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:49 pm
by Fjar
James made another amazing dinner.

Re: What has made you happy today

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:51 pm
by Katesyl
I also had strawberries! :D

WMMHT: Can't stop reading/writing poetry at the moment. I've got a new addiction to submitting work to journals and competitions. More productive than my usual addictions, at least!