What has made you happy today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
jackcake
Denim Demon
Posts: 7487
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:55 pm
Location: Moseley, Birmingham

Postby jackcake » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:56 pm

Just ordered the new Guitar Hero game.

Accept and Priest for the win. :hairbang:
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2887
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:32 pm
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Contact:

Postby angel_of_death » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:19 am

jackcake wrote:Just ordered the new Guitar Hero game.

Accept and Priest for the win. :hairbang:


Doh! Is that out already? Grr, thats another £30 quid gone from next months wages :oops:
Image

User avatar
Big D
Denim Demon
Posts: 9381
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Portsmouth

Postby Big D » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:36 am

Heroes starting on BBC2 tonight. Right after Top Gear mucking about in the Arctic.
Throw in a mighty bacon buttie and some tinnies and tonight should be halfway decent.

User avatar
lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon
Posts: 6210
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:46 am
Location: Birkenhead, Wirral
Contact:

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:06 am

Big D wrote:Heroes starting on BBC2 tonight. Right after Top Gear mucking about in the Arctic.
Throw in a mighty bacon buttie and some tinnies and tonight should be halfway decent.


Sounds like a plan D. :yes:
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Image

User avatar
The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2805
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:16 am
Location: Ossett, Wakefield West Yorkshire
Contact:

Postby The Warlord » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:03 pm

jackcake wrote:Just ordered the new Guitar Hero game.

Accept and Priest for the win. :hairbang:



Do you mean Guitar Hero 3 on Playstation? :o Or you mean the 2nd one for XBox....i didnt realise there was a new one coming out if you mean PS2 :o
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!


Image

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2887
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:32 pm
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Contact:

Postby angel_of_death » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:06 pm

The Warlord wrote:
jackcake wrote:Just ordered the new Guitar Hero game.

Accept and Priest for the win. :hairbang:



Do you mean Guitar Hero 3 on Playstation? :o Or you mean the 2nd one for XBox....i didnt realise there was a new one coming out if you mean PS2 :o


http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation2/ ... oduct.html

Guitar hero featuring solely 80's rock
Image

User avatar
The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2805
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:16 am
Location: Ossett, Wakefield West Yorkshire
Contact:

Postby The Warlord » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:08 pm

angel_of_death wrote:
The Warlord wrote:
jackcake wrote:Just ordered the new Guitar Hero game.

Accept and Priest for the win. :hairbang:



Do you mean Guitar Hero 3 on Playstation? :o Or you mean the 2nd one for XBox....i didnt realise there was a new one coming out if you mean PS2 :o


http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation2/ ... oduct.html

Guitar hero featuring solely 80's rock



Cheers just bought it :yes:
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!


Image

andeh
Denim Demon
Posts: 3096
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby andeh » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:04 pm

Big D wrote:Heroes starting on BBC2 tonight.


Best. Show. Ever. I weep thinking about how amazing it is. Seriously you need to watch it all the way through, it just gets better and better each week!

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2887
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:32 pm
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Contact:

Postby angel_of_death » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:21 pm

andeh wrote:
Big D wrote:Heroes starting on BBC2 tonight.


Best. Show. Ever. I weep thinking about how amazing it is. Seriously you need to watch it all the way through, it just gets better and better each week!


Was excellent all the way through, but I was a bit disappointed with the finale!
Image

andeh
Denim Demon
Posts: 3096
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby andeh » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:23 pm

angel_of_death wrote:
andeh wrote:
Big D wrote:Heroes starting on BBC2 tonight.


Best. Show. Ever. I weep thinking about how amazing it is. Seriously you need to watch it all the way through, it just gets better and better each week!


Was excellent all the way through, but I was a bit disappointed with the finale!


New season is out in America on the 27th of September, so we don't need to wait too long unlike Lost at least. And we all know Heroes is actually getting to the point alot quicker :P Might just download each episode next time, can't be arsed waiting for Sci Fi!

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2887
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:32 pm
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Contact:

Postby angel_of_death » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:27 pm

andeh wrote:
angel_of_death wrote:
andeh wrote:
Big D wrote:Heroes starting on BBC2 tonight.


Best. Show. Ever. I weep thinking about how amazing it is. Seriously you need to watch it all the way through, it just gets better and better each week!


Was excellent all the way through, but I was a bit disappointed with the finale!


New season is out in America on the 27th of September, so we don't need to wait too long unlike Lost at least. And we all know Heroes is actually getting to the point alot quicker :P Might just download each episode next time, can't be arsed waiting for Sci Fi!


I shall certainly be downloading it. Still got the last 3 eps of the Lost S3 on here to watch :oops: I got bored with it! Roll on January for 24 Season 7!!
Image

andeh
Denim Demon
Posts: 3096
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby andeh » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:30 pm

angel_of_death wrote:
andeh wrote:
angel_of_death wrote:
andeh wrote:
Big D wrote:Heroes starting on BBC2 tonight.


Best. Show. Ever. I weep thinking about how amazing it is. Seriously you need to watch it all the way through, it just gets better and better each week!


Was excellent all the way through, but I was a bit disappointed with the finale!


New season is out in America on the 27th of September, so we don't need to wait too long unlike Lost at least. And we all know Heroes is actually getting to the point alot quicker :P Might just download each episode next time, can't be arsed waiting for Sci Fi!


I shall certainly be downloading it. Still got the last 3 eps of the Lost S3 on here to watch :oops: I got bored with it! Roll on January for 24 Season 7!!


24 is getting really stale I think. Heard this new season is meant to be better though!


Anywho back to the thread topic :P should be going to Chester tonight to get blind drunk and maybe try it on with gurlz!!1! lolz0r!

User avatar
Jonoleth
Denim Demon
Posts: 4246
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:43 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Postby Jonoleth » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:22 pm

jackcake wrote:
lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:No, no...no,no,no,no.....no,no,no,no.......no, no there's no limits.

:eyes:


Don't even joke about it.

I was helping out in assembly last Friday and was 'treated' to a 90s dance compilation. :evil:

And the bastards have the cheek to complain about me listening to metal in the car as I ferry them about on this off-site job we're doing this week. So I turn it up. :lol:


My God, you're gonna hate the drive to Wacken with Ross... His MP3 Player is chock full of 90s dance classics! :lol:
Image

Ross
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2842
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:56 pm

Postby Ross » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:50 pm

"You sure make me feel like loooviiiing you!"

"Read mah lips!"

"EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!"

"Scapalapadapeudleoodapillydondellydondellydonderrunbabaddabop"

You're in for an education steve :yes: :lol:

andeh
Denim Demon
Posts: 3096
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby andeh » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:52 pm

Ross wrote:
"Scapalapadapeudleoodapillydondellydondellydonderrunbabaddabop"



:lol: :lol: :lol: