What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
Moonburp
Denim Demon
Posts: 15325
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Moonburp » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:36 am

Littlemissmetal wrote:Woo! :D

That is if our tickets ever show up :?

Did you get them with Livenation? Granted, mine took a long time to show up but arrived about 3 weeks ago. May be time to give them a ring...
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

User avatar
Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon
Posts: 7063
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Littlemissmetal » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:41 am

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Alex did the order so I'm not sure who they were bought through, I'll get him to chase it :)

jackcake wrote:Why aren't I surprised? :P


Because he's unbelievably awesome and I may be a tad obsessed? :D
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.



Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

User avatar
Moonburp
Denim Demon
Posts: 15325
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Moonburp » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:51 am

Littlemissmetal wrote:Yeah, I was thinking the same. Alex did the order so I'm not sure who they were bought through, I'll get him to chase it :)

jackcake wrote:Why aren't I surprised? :P


Because he's unbelievably awesome and I may be a tad obsessed? :D

I'll be the knobhead with a girl on his shoulders holding a sign saying "PLAY JUNGLELAND FOR MY BIRTHDAY" :P
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

User avatar
peypea
Denim Demon
Posts: 7811
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby peypea » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:58 am

Housemate woke me up again at 7am by being damn noisy as per usual. I'm never going to catch up on my sleep living in this house.
Seriously, why does he walk like an elephant, it's not necessary.
Image
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

User avatar
Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon
Posts: 7063
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Littlemissmetal » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:06 am

Moonburp wrote:I'll be the knobhead with a girl on his shoulders holding a sign saying "PLAY JUNGLELAND FOR MY BIRTHDAY" :P


He has been playing it on some of the dates, let's hope so!

I'll just be shouting "BORN TO RUN", it's fine :lol:
Last edited by Littlemissmetal on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.



Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

User avatar
i_am_a_viking
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1995
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:40 pm
Location: Lincoln

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby i_am_a_viking » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:23 am

Just fed up at the mo. Don't feel like I have any friends I can turn to either. Guh. :ugh:
We raise our wooden pints and we yoik and sing and we fight and dance til the morning!

Image

User avatar
TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon
Posts: 4237
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:49 pm
Location: Oxfordshire
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:58 am

Leaving for Hellfest today and I woke up with a cough and a really sore, scratchy throat. I've bought tonnes of throat sweets and painkillers. Hoping it'll pass quickly.

User avatar
Delightful-Jim
Denim Demon
Posts: 5258
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:33 pm
Location: Some non-descript village in Ireland

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Delightful-Jim » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:04 pm

TheLotusEater193 wrote:Leaving for Hellfest today and I woke up with a cough and a really sore, scratchy throat. I've bought tonnes of throat sweets and painkillers. Hoping it'll pass quickly.



It sucks, trust me. But if it doesn't improve, sadly you're going to have to man up and not let it ruin your festival. The weather should be good there in Clisson so it can't be too bad surely?

Hope you feel better anyway. :/
If I like it, It's probably awful.

Clutch, Kamelot and The Ocean for BOA 2014 pls!

User avatar
fluffymoo
Denim Demon
Posts: 4260
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:26 pm
Location: Your heart

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby fluffymoo » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:10 pm

I don't feel like doing anything today, and I still need to have a shower and pack.
Image

Dan Jenkins
Denim Demon
Posts: 4251
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:43 pm

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Dan Jenkins » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:39 pm

.
Last edited by Dan Jenkins on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
thehairyone
Denim Demon
Posts: 5423
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:19 pm
Location: The badger sett
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby thehairyone » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Holy fuck I am tired. Needs to be an early bed tonight.
Image

Image
Image

User avatar
Delightful-Jim
Denim Demon
Posts: 5258
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:33 pm
Location: Some non-descript village in Ireland

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Delightful-Jim » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:06 pm

thehairyone wrote:Holy fuck I am tired. Needs to be an early bed tonight.


I can only imagine. Bed is fucking awesome. Work today is just a big distraction from bed. :/
If I like it, It's probably awful.

Clutch, Kamelot and The Ocean for BOA 2014 pls!

User avatar
thehairyone
Denim Demon
Posts: 5423
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:19 pm
Location: The badger sett
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby thehairyone » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Delightful-Jim wrote:
thehairyone wrote:Holy fuck I am tired. Needs to be an early bed tonight.


I can only imagine. Bed is fucking awesome. Work today is just a big distraction from bed. :/


Put it this way, after getting in to work, I may have had more than one power nap today...
Image

Image
Image

User avatar
Delightful-Jim
Denim Demon
Posts: 5258
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:33 pm
Location: Some non-descript village in Ireland

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Delightful-Jim » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:23 pm

thehairyone wrote:
Delightful-Jim wrote:
thehairyone wrote:Holy fuck I am tired. Needs to be an early bed tonight.


I can only imagine. Bed is fucking awesome. Work today is just a big distraction from bed. :/


Put it this way, after getting in to work, I may have had more than one power nap today...


I think taking a break from working on the stalls is the right call mate :P The fact that you still had the energy to walk all the way up to my camp after the bands is amazing. :lol:
If I like it, It's probably awful.

Clutch, Kamelot and The Ocean for BOA 2014 pls!

User avatar
tranmerefan
Denim Demon
Posts: 7125
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:37 am
Location: Wallasey

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby tranmerefan » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Fancied some toast. My brother had managed to use the entire loaf up in the last 2/3 days since I last had toast and not bothered to get one out the freezer to defrost/buy one/tell me and I could have done it.

FFS. You're 29. Not hard to think "My brother likes toast and I am about to use the last two slices, I'd better get one out the freezer".

Not hard at all. My mates 13 year old would have had the common sense to do it.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014