What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby tranmerefan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:09 pm

siliconfury wrote:What was it for?

Me? I was only meeting her for a catch up as friends which is why I don't give a shit about my time keeping; within reason.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:13 pm

^ Jesus, I thought you meant you'd turned up 1 minute late for work, and I was thinking "Yeah, to be fair, you should aim to start working at 7:30, not come through the door and start working once you've put your stuff down etc." But you were just meeting a friend, and they gave you shit for turning up late? To a social gathering? Christ.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Freyja
Denim Demon

Postby Freyja » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Insects clearly find my blood super tasty. Legs and arms covered in bites. There's a bite on my left knee which has swollen so bad it's actually painful to walk on. Urghhh :(
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:

http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

Dan Jenkins
Denim Demon

Postby Dan Jenkins » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Last edited by Dan Jenkins on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Dan Jenkins wrote:Despite being fed regular as clockwork I suspect the greedy one of the 3 dogs I'm looking after is standing up putting her feet on the kitchen counter sniffing around for food to steal. Which is a really hard thing to catch in the act and train it not to do, she's pretty covert.

Kate used to do that when we were out! She once ate a whole freshly made banana bread that she stole off the counter and then went on to throw it up everywhere. The only thing you can do is make sure there's not any food anywhere she can get her paws on and then she'd hopefully stop.

Dan Jenkins
Denim Demon

Postby Dan Jenkins » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Last edited by Dan Jenkins on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaahl
Consort of the Beast

Postby Kaahl » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Fucking work. I've had 2 hours of broken sleep since I woke up at 6am yesterday morning.
I'm going to bed now. Goodnight.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:24 am

Fjar wrote:^ Jesus, I thought you meant you'd turned up 1 minute late for work, and I was thinking "Yeah, to be fair, you should aim to start working at 7:30, not come through the door and start working once you've put your stuff down etc." But you were just meeting a friend, and they gave you shit for turning up late? To a social gathering? Christ.

I know, it's silly. Every other occasion and no-one gives a shit; if they even notice.

And for the record regarding work I am always on time for work but no-one does any work for the first hour right? Or last hour come to think of it...
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:25 am

Delivery from Argos tomorrow. Between 7am and 8pm. So I'm basically housebound for potentially 13 hours, I'll be scared to go for a fucking shit like. Also, I guess that means I'll have to get up in about 4 hours and I'm not tired enough to go to sleep yet. Tomorrow could be rough :lol:
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Azubi » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:46 am

VirginInvader wrote:Delivery from Argos tomorrow. Between 7am and 8pm. So I'm basically housebound for potentially 13 hours, I'll be scared to go for a fucking shit like.

:lol: I know that feeling
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:45 am

So much pain from my hernia I basically can't get out of bed. I can't even poop it hurts so much. No all night movie fest for me tonight :(
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Freyja
Denim Demon

Postby Freyja » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:46 am

Knee's still red and swollen. Really hope it bloody clears up, can't go out tonight if it doesnt.
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:

http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:09 pm

tranmerefan wrote:60 seconds late to the pub last night and I got told off! 60 fucking seconds. I turned at 7.31 instead of 7.30 and I should have rang ahead to let her know I would be late. WTF.

Seriously if I was 60 seconds late to my bloody job my boss wouldn't give a shit, even if she's actually noticed. Fuck it, I'm putting the clock back on my watch 5 minutes for next time.

I've got a mate who'll either be late or will ring me five minutes before I'm even supposed to meet him to see where I am. :lol:
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:32 pm

I'm always 1.5 hours late to anything. So as a standard most of my mates have learnt to expect an accurate arrival time from me :P

Anyway, I fucking hate how my PMS turns me into Lord Sauron. It's almost like I have no control over what I say to people, and I just aim to do the most damage I can.

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:36 pm

tranmerefan wrote:60 seconds late to the pub last night and I got told off! 60 fucking seconds. I turned at 7.31 instead of 7.30 and I should have rang ahead to let her know I would be late. WTF.

Seriously if I was 60 seconds late to my bloody job my boss wouldn't give a shit, even if she's actually noticed. Fuck it, I'm putting the clock back on my watch 5 minutes for next time.

That's mental :| I hate being late to anything so I'm usually punctual, but I'd expect that sort of behavior if I was hours late and hadn't said anything, not a minute :P
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic