What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Littlemissmetal » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Self-image falling through the floor all of a sudden. You'd think this shouldn't happen after exercising and all the endorphins and what not.

Ah well, getting away from the internet and sitting down with cake and the next HP film until it feels better :)
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Fjar wrote:Work experience kid in today. Director introduces everyone. Points out my sunburn. Magnificent.

If it helps, as a current work experience kid, he felt just as awkward about it as you do.

"HAHA, LOOK NEW PERSON, SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PERSON YOU'VE NEVER MET. YOU'RE GOING TO STAND THERE AND NOT BE SURE IF YOU SHOULD LAUGH OR NOT FOR A WHILE"

sugarmouse
Consort of the Beast

Postby sugarmouse » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:52 pm

My lodger fell asleep in the bath when he was pissed, Sat before last and has flooded the house, it went into the boiler component and the lights dont work nor does the hot water. All bathroom floor's had to be taken up. He knows an electrician who has been here and diagnosed, but this electrician left a note this morning threatening legal action due to Tony's non-payment of the essential part to fix the boiler, which (electrician) has ordered and it's all he needs to get the boiler working again. Until the boiler works, the lights wont work because they need to dry out.
Tony has left his phone with another dude (who he also owes monies to) so nobody could get hold of him.
He promised me it would be fixed , whilst I was at BOA I had four or five text messages from him saying it was fixed/half fixed/would be fixed by tomorrow morning etc....
I've paid the sparky. Tony turned up half an hour ago, after promising me the £100 , without it.
I told him to go borrow it off somebody. If nothing else that gets rid of him for a few hours.
Prick :(
We're all ****ed. It helps to remember this.

knottyolly
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby knottyolly » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:16 pm

My lamp, computer and speakers are heating up the room no-end as usual and if I open the window at night with a light or the screen lit it becomes like Buffalo Bill's gaff in here. I don't at all mind the creatures, I just can't be arsed with them crawling all over the screen.

Prometherion91 reincarnated!

Bizza
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Bizza » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Pain in my shoulder/neck, been going on for awhile now. Trip to the Docs in order methinks.
BOA - '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18,' 19.
Warhorns '12 '15 '16
WOA - '15
Damnation - '12
Download - '16 (Never fucking again)

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:29 pm

Just been told off for apparently getting drunk at Bloodstock, from someone who wasn't even there. I mean really.

Yeah yeah I got drunk as anyone who saw me will testify but frankly the only person with grounds to complain is my mate who I was with the majority of the time and he was saying shit like "my round?" so...
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Azubi » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:58 am

tranmerefan wrote:Just been told off for apparently getting drunk at Bloodstock, from someone who wasn't even there. I mean really.

Yeah yeah I got drunk as anyone who saw me will testify but frankly the only person with grounds to complain is my mate who I was with the majority of the time and he was saying shit like "my round?" so...

Was it the woman who bollcoks you for being late and wants to rip your pants off?
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:29 am

Woken up with my allergies being an absolute cock. Joy.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:36 am

Azubi wrote:
tranmerefan wrote:Just been told off for apparently getting drunk at Bloodstock, from someone who wasn't even there. I mean really.

Was it the woman who bollcoks you for being late and wants to rip your pants off?

Yeah it was surprisingly. I just ignored it tbh.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

PhilMow
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby PhilMow » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:32 am

Argos!!

We opened our wedding presents and cards and were overwhelmed with our loved ones generosity.
So Monday lunchtime, we hit Argos in Leicester when we came home from BOA and used our vouchers to get a TV, washing machine, microwave and a safe.
TV couldn't be delivered, so we got that there and then. Got the other three items to be delivered.
Delivery date was yesterday. 12-6pm for the washing machine. 7am-8pm for the other two.

Fast forward to yesterday: Microwave and safe arrived. 6pm came and went. No washing machine.
Rang the helpline number. Rang again and finally spoke to someone. Gave them my details and delivery order number. Then the lady said
We have no record of that delivery number

Cue mental panic. Gave more info about the order and the fact that we ordered two other items at the same time that have arrived. She was going to pass this onto her manager who'll look into it further and contact me within the next 24hrs.

Still not heard anything!!!

£210 of our wedding gift vouchers at the moment have seemed to have been spent on nothing!!!!!!!!!!! :x
Festivals
MetallicA's Big Day Out 99
Ozzfest 01
Download 07
Rock Am Ring 08
Bloodstock 09,10,11,12,13,14,15
Hammerfest 13, 14, 15
Temples 14

Damnation 15[/size]

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:39 pm

New fake leather trousers turned up, they're a size 10. They're a bit too small for me.
What the fuck, I thought I'd lost weight. My other size 10 trousers are a bit tight on me as well.
How the fuck am I over a size ten. For fucks sake. I can't even exercise at the moment because I'm still recovering so I'm stuck like this for now.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

De Stijl
Leather Rebel

Postby De Stijl » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Sizes can vary wildly depending on brand, they're not always exact.
RYM LastFM FaceBook

Delightful-Jim wrote:Feelings are for queers.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:44 pm

Size numbers are bad, bad things. You are not a number.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:44 pm

peypea wrote:New fake leather trousers turned up, they're a size 10. They're a bit too small for me.
What the fuck, I thought I'd lost weight. My other size 10 trousers are a bit tight on me as well.
How the fuck am I over a size ten. For fucks sake. I can't even exercise at the moment because I'm still recovering so I'm stuck like this for now.

It's only been a week (and a bit) or so since the operation, hasn't it? Might there still be water retention or something going on? Just thought I'd suggest, as you said a pair that previous did fit now don't.
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Womble
Denim Demon

Postby Womble » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:47 pm

Fjar wrote:You are not a number.