What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby VirginInvader » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Proper mare of a journey back home from Hull today. I won't go into specifics, but apparently I walked in through the front door tonight with both fists clenched and the veins in my neck sticking out :lol:
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:15 am

Shitting lazy solicitors that don't do anything.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

xBERSERKERx
Denim Demon

Postby xBERSERKERx » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:09 am

Being extremely hungover and feeling disgusting, people knocking my door asking if my desk chair was alright, that pissed me off today.
Alex. wrote:This record better be as fit as Bezerker's ex's sister or I'm gonna be pissed.

Womble
Denim Demon

Postby Womble » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:12 am

Your life is so hard.

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:59 am

Dropped straighteners on feet so cannot wear nice shoes tonight as they are burnt :(
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Ndnd wrote:Dropped straighteners on feet so cannot wear nice shoes tonight as they are burnt :(

Ouch! Dropping stuff on your foot is bad enough, let along seriously fucking hot stuff.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:26 pm

I've recently got into the habit of drinking water by the bucketload, but I forgot to bring my water bottle in today, and there's no glasses in the office kitchen. I feel completely parched.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Womble
Denim Demon

Postby Womble » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Fjar wrote:I've recently got into the habit of drinking water by the bucketload, but I forgot to bring my water bottle in today, and there's no glasses in the office kitchen. I feel completely parched.

How's your bladder? Ever since I started doing that, I've had the bladder of a pensioner.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Womble wrote:
Fjar wrote:I've recently got into the habit of drinking water by the bucketload, but I forgot to bring my water bottle in today, and there's no glasses in the office kitchen. I feel completely parched.

How's your bladder? Ever since I started doing that, I've had the bladder of a pensioner.

Me too! I've been in the habit for a few years of just constantly chugging water throughout the day. I too have the bladder of a pensioner as a result D:

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Womble wrote:

Yeah it makes me piss like crazy, but today it's getting kind of uncomfortable not having a good, long pee.

Right now having only had a cup of tea all day, all I want is a big, long drink of water. Doesn't help that it's 26 degrees in here.. :ugh:
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

thepinkhat
Definitely Not Nu

Postby thepinkhat » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:14 pm

Woke up this morning in a good mood after the Furyon gig last night only to find out some bastard has smashed my passenger side wing mirror, the whole thing was in a million pieces on the pavement, 3rd time this has happened (along with foot sized dents in the bodywork and ripped off wiper blades etc as well). Really getting sick of it and costing loads of wonga. :(

MotherLicker
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby MotherLicker » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:25 pm

thepinkhat wrote:Woke up this morning in a good mood after the Furyon gig last night only to find out some bastard has smashed my passenger side wing mirror, the whole thing was in a million pieces on the pavement, 3rd time this has happened (along with foot sized dents in the bodywork and ripped off wiper blades etc as well). Really getting sick of it and costing loads of wonga. :(

Doesn't your wing mirror fold in?
Feel free to add me on Xbox Live - SnakeBiteKiss
My Last FM

thepinkhat
Definitely Not Nu

Postby thepinkhat » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Yip, it folds and was folded in but someone unfolded it so they could smash it properly. A common problem where I live unfortunately, most of my neighbours have had similar problems, kicked bodywork, smashed windows and wing mirrors, smashed lights. Nothing gets stolen, just lots of vandalism for the hell of it by the looks of things.

MotherLicker
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby MotherLicker » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:47 pm

thepinkhat wrote:Yip, it folds and was folded in but someone unfolded it so they could smash it properly. A common problem where I live unfortunately, most of my neighbours have had similar problems, kicked bodywork, smashed windows and wing mirrors, smashed lights. Nothing gets stolen, just lots of vandalism for the hell of it by the looks of things.

Fucking hell, you must live in a right shit hole.
Feel free to add me on Xbox Live - SnakeBiteKiss
My Last FM

thepinkhat
Definitely Not Nu

Postby thepinkhat » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Funnily enough it's a pretty nice area but my street is on a transit route from where some crappy nightclubs are to a not so nice area so late night pissed up chavs at the weekend wandering up my street at 3am is not uncommon. Nowhere else to park either with all the stupid council permit regulations. Got a £250 excess as well on my insurance so generally means each time the damage comes straight out my pocket. Looks like next month for Bloodstock tickets now!