What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
i_am_a_viking
Paster of Muppets

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby i_am_a_viking » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Just occurred to me that if I'm still taking this medication come next year's BOA it'll be my first ever sober festival. Do not want D;
We raise our wooden pints and we yoik and sing and we fight and dance til the morning!

JrHunter
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby JrHunter » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:36 pm

fucking everyone is having a go at me today and I can't be bothered with it..

Like my housemate came home from work "Don't be smoking in the house ffs" then muttered "fuckin' dick" under his breath, I said "ummm... I wasn't" "yes you were,the house is full of smoke" "no, I wasn't I just had a smoke outside the front door, you fucking saw me when you were walking up the street" "No, you were smoking in the house. I'm not losing my deposit on this house cause of you smoking"

Go fuck yourself, fucking asshole. I don't even smoke in my own bedroom so why the fuck would I smoke in the living room..

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:22 pm

I have a bit of a problem with answering phones/calling people I don't know. For example, before a phone call (for hospitals, dentist, random people) I'll start shaking, sweating, freezing and have an upset stomach. I had a panic attack earlier after someone called, and I'm pissed off about it because I thought I'd gotten better about those types of situations. I'm not picking up the phone again if it's a hidden number, atleast not for a while.

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 pm

fluffymoo wrote:I have a bit of a problem with answering phones/calling people I don't know. For example, before a phone call (for hospitals, dentist, random people) I'll start shaking, sweating, freezing and have an upset stomach. I had a panic attack earlier after someone called, and I'm pissed off about it because I thought I'd gotten better about those types of situations. I'm not picking up the phone again if it's a hidden number, atleast not for a while.

You could use an answer machine or messaging service to screen your calls. People generally leave a message if they've actually got something important to say.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:35 pm

MetalBeast wrote:You could use an answer machine or messaging service to screen your calls. People generally leave a message if they've actually got something important to say.

Yeah, I need to get that sorted. I rarely get calls from anyone outside of the family or my partner, and so I've never really thought about that. I usually just leave the phone ringing if it's an unknown caller but that's just causing it to take more time for me to get better at handling these things.

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Crouch down to pick up pen at work. Jeans rip from fly right around to waist band at the arse.

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:17 am

Brain: "Must I really let you function in some form today"?

Me: "It's important you do. Shit needs to be done"

*day passes by with constant complaints from brain that my body is tired*

Me: "Ok brain, you can now rest. It's a sensible bedtime"

Brain: *ping!* "LOL fuckno I wanta do stuff not a time to waste why u wonna sleep for? I can stay alert until you next need me"

/scumbag brain
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Slayer-ov-orcs
Denim Demon

Postby Slayer-ov-orcs » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:23 am

Two taxis have been outside my house for ages with the engines on and the drivers have been speaking really loudly to each other for like 20 minutes. I assume one of them has broken down although they are speaking some foreign language so I'm not sure if that is what they are talking about.
Feel free to add me on last.fm http://www.last.fm/user/Slayer-ov-orcs

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:39 am

Delightful-Jim wrote:http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/frontpage/2012/1114/1224326575203.html

Woman died from a septicaemia after a miscarriage, but because the foetus still had a heartbeat, the doctors in my fucking country couldn't do shit. She was neither catholic, nor Irish, and died for nothing. No wonder my country is looked at as a joke by the rest of the developed world. Fucking hell this pissed me off.

I wasn't going to post here until we got back to the UK, but this story made me rage and go 'wtf' for ten minutes. What the fucking fuck happened there? Abortion is legal in NI if the life of the mother is in danger - wasn't she clearly in danger if she had to be moved to IC and her organs were shutting down from septicaemia? Who the fucking fuck decided 'god still wants this 17 week foetus to live even though we have a dying mother in front of us'? It just makes no fucking sense. It's 17 WEEKS. Completely nonviable, especially since they recognised she WAS miscarrying!!! IT WAS ALREADY GOING TO DIE.

And now they're both dead and a man has lost all the hopes and dreams he had for his new family and their future together. Well done, University Hospital Galway. Give yourselves a fucking pat on the back.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:00 am

Woke up feeling completely crappy and moody. I really could do without a day of cake making...

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:20 pm

I just slept for 14 hours! Even for me that's excessive :?

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:21 pm

TheLotusEater193 wrote:Woke up feeling completely crappy and moody. I really could do without a day of cake making...

Wanna swap? I'll make some cakes and you can open a shit load of post and fold things.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:22 pm

That Muslamic fundamentaloid living in a £400,000 house in Wembley on taxpayers money after we were unable to deport the cunt. No doubt with his 6 wives and 50 kids or whatever he's got. Makes me fucking sick sometimes.
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:25 pm

VirginInvader wrote:That Muslamic fundamentaloid living in a £400,000 house in Wembley on taxpayers money after we were unable to deport the cunt. No doubt with his 6 wives and 50 kids or whatever he's got. Makes me fucking sick sometimes.

To be fair if he has 50 kids he probably needs a house worth at least £400,000 if not more :lol:
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Then he can pay for it himself with all his proceeds from terrorism, which I wouldn't mind betting are fairly substantial.
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin