What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Nantha
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Nantha » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Oh we live in the middle of nowhere, there's no chance of anyone seeing him and mistaking him for a gun wielding maniac, all of his friends have BB guns too and they play army games in the woods together and wear the protective goggles and stuff, I'm not too worried about that. He's never shot me either :P
it's just his attitude that's amiss, my sister took his Xbox cable earlier and he went mental, starting smashing up the hoover, threw my dads's camera across the room, screaming abuse, I've never seen anything like it :?

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:50 pm

^ Sounds exactly like my sister when she was a teenager. She once saw me standing next to the bath she was running, to check to see if she was using my bath foam, she genuinely thought I was sabotaging her bath somehow, by putting cold water in. She went on a rampage like nothing I've ever seen. Horror film stuff.

It's got to be hormones or something. He will grow out of it.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:18 pm

I agree that'll just be hormones. I did loads of stupid stuff like that when I was 13/14, such as smashing up my guitar, throwing screwdrivers at my brother, ripping posters off my wall, etc...

Have fun enduring that for the next year or 2, anyway :P

Kami
Leather Rebel

Postby Kami » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:40 pm

I remember flipping out and chasing my older brother round the house with a carving knife when I was younger, possibly even younger than he is and I turned out ok.

Worth keeping an eye on though for sure.
I'm running 1000km (6 Marathons, 26 Half Marathons & 20 10ks) this year so sponsor me ya bastards!

i_am_a_viking
Paster of Muppets

Postby i_am_a_viking » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Kami wrote:I remember flipping out and chasing my older brother round the house with a carving knife when I was younger, possibly even younger than he is and I turned out ok.

Worth keeping an eye on though for sure.

You turned out ok...? HA!
We raise our wooden pints and we yoik and sing and we fight and dance til the morning!

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:16 pm

I once punched a one inch dent in to one of our walls when I was a teen. I think I turned out fairly okay. Teens are can just be hilariously stroppy, it's utterly bizarre.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:25 pm

I know right?

Fucking teenage hormones.

I once got so charged up that I trapped a cat in a small pit for 13 weeks keeping it alive on spare bits of ham, taking out occasionally to cut it while listening to Linkin Park, before eventually snapping it's neck staring into it's eyes and when the last bit of life went out of it I finally climaxed.

The things kids do eh?

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:33 pm

That post combined with your signature has made me start to worry about you, Joe.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Nantha wrote:Oh we live in the middle of nowhere, there's no chance of anyone seeing him and mistaking him for a gun wielding maniac, all of his friends have BB guns too and they play army games in the woods together and wear the protective goggles and stuff, I'm not too worried about that. He's never shot me either :P
it's just his attitude that's amiss, my sister took his Xbox cable earlier and he went mental, starting smashing up the hoover, threw my dads's camera across the room, screaming abuse, I've never seen anything like it :?

The last part reminds me of my brother when he was addicted to his computer games. If the internet went down for as much as a minute, he'd freak out and smash everything up in his room. After reading your posts I can definitely say that I'd be a little concerned too, but keeping an eye on him and maybe lending an ear might be the best thing to do atm. It's probably/hopefully just a teenage phase.

My sister's going through something similar atm, it's absolutely toxic to be around her at times.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:43 pm

My brother complaining about getting fat over christmas because his abs aren't as visible as they previously were, as well as his friend who's over also complaining about being fat because she now fits comfortably into a size 6. I think I'll leave now...

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Allergies. Ugh.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Anyone seen Still Game and know the character Isa?
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:42 pm

everyone around me seems to be ill as shit atm, stay away k.
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Jobdone wrote:I know right?

Fucking teenage hormones.

I once got so charged up that I trapped a cat in a small pit for 13 weeks keeping it alive on spare bits of ham, taking out occasionally to cut it while listening to Linkin Park, before eventually snapping it's neck staring into it's eyes and when the last bit of life went out of it I finally climaxed.

The things kids do eh?

:lol:
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

mikeftw
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby mikeftw » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:17 pm

I just finished season 3 of Community