What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Smindas
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Smindas » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:57 pm

Azubi wrote:
tranmerefan wrote:He's always been massively insecure. I'm impressed it took him a full couple of hours before pointing out that he is taller than me. He's just an arsehole and I realised why I've managed to avoid him everytime he comes back until yesterday.

This is a man who went to a mates birthday party and was so antagonising he caused my mates auntie to cry.

Why don't you just tell him to fuck off for being a cunt? Make it extremely well known he is not wanted around and up should fuck off back to Japan and never come back.

He does sound like an awful person, have to admit. What a jackass.

Owen
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Owen » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:50 pm

tranmerefan wrote:He's always been massively insecure. I'm impressed it took him a full couple of hours before pointing out that he is taller than me. He's just an arsehole and I realised why I've managed to avoid him everytime he comes back until yesterday.

This is a man who went to a mates birthday party and was so antagonising he caused my mates auntie to cry.

I laughed at how much of a piece of shit he must be.
Turbo wrote:Got to be honest, in comparison to pizza you can get take away or at restaurants - shop bought pizza is shit. Had another doner kebab pizza today. Shit is off the fucking chain.

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:31 pm

tranmerefan wrote:Guy I know from school is back visiting from Japan. Saw him tonight, over the cause of the night he said (amongst others);

-The only reason I haven't got a girlfriend is because I am nerdy and awful, not cool like him (said with a straight face).
-I may be doing Roller Derby, primarily a girls sport, and so I do know more women but they won't see me as a man.
-I am pathetic and weak and his girlfriend is amazing and he's gone a whole 7 days without sex and it's hitting him hard.
-It's pathetic that we're all still content in our home town rather than the amazing jet set lifestyle he leads.
-Both me and my bearded friends should all shave our beards off because they are all uniformly terrible and unattractive to women. Key note, out of the 3 of us there is a gay bloke (so not arsed what women think) and the other has been in a relationship for 7 years and she likes his fucking beard (her opinion on his looks far outweight his). Leaves me but whatever; I like it and I'll be surprised if all women hate beards.
-I was not drinking fast enough therefore I am not manly. Drinking quickly = manly. Thank you for the tip. I personally would rather keep myself at a state where I can control my actions; otherwise I'd have tried to deck him one the thundercunt.

Ah well. I know for a fact all his close friends went on a weeks holiday and didn't invite him. All of them. I should know, I was there.

Sounds like a cunt. I bet the Japanese are glad for the respite.

He's probably some sort of reality TV sensation over there, with his own show called "Ingurish Cunt-uh".
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:21 pm

:lol: :lol:

Glad you all think he's a cunt too. Now we all know why no-one was invited to drinks as well; because no-one gives him time of day.

Should have gone with a different friend from that group to a different gathering.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Yeah, he sounds like a chode. That said, without making a dig at you whatsoever, he seems like the sort of person who'll say what others perhaps keep to themselves but unless it's done one-to-one in private and constructively, it's a big cuntish display of insecurity. If you're mate was actually trying to be helpful then it was counter-productive as it just puts people on the defensive. A lot of shit is better learned through osmosis.

As with long hair, some girls like beards, some don't. However, I gathered some years ago that they're considered nerdy and try-hard unless you're fucking ripped and/or can grow a full one. I spent a year with a pathetic pubic van dyk thing until I accepted that it looked daft. Clean shaven ever since.

Also I must admit I do sorta look down on some of my mates back Farnborough way. A lot of them aren't very intelligent but they've got stable jobs and a social circle they're happy in so it's no big deal.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Psht, I like beards, even on non-ripped men! If you can't grow a full one then it's silly though.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:24 pm

I can't grow a full one but I am rocking the goatee look with stubble to cement it. It might look daft but it certainly makes me look older than 12 I now look about 15 which as a 26 year old is a good thing! Don't mind looking young like but thats pushing it. :lol: :lol:

And Nah he wasn't trying to be helpful. He insulted me every time I saw him before he fucked off to Japan (including telling me one friday night when I was on MSN that he knew it was Friday because I was the only one sad enough to be online - before promptly demanding I entertain him. The fact that I was really unwell at the time with my crohns is neither here nor there). I don't mind mates giving me constructive crticism about shit and they do but there's ways and means to go about it and I don't think a guy who once called my gay best friend a "stinking queer" is in it to help someone.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:27 pm

A plain cunt, then. Sorry, I was just in a tangential, thoughtful mood is all.

Get shut of him.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:30 pm

NeglectedField wrote:A plain cunt, then. Sorry, I was just in a tangential, thoughtful mood is all.

Get shut of him.

Will do. :yes:

And don't apologise for being a thoughtful mood. It's the right time of night. I'm always more reflective when it's late. :yes:
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:11 am

George Carlin. Is this guy meant to be funny?
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

xBERSERKERx
Denim Demon

Postby xBERSERKERx » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:58 am

Been struck down by that norovirus, three days before I start my first job, fantastic.
Alex. wrote:This record better be as fit as Bezerker's ex's sister or I'm gonna be pissed.

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:03 pm

I now have to turn the sound off to watch the darts, if I wanted to hear football chants I'd watch the bloody football, these crowds are atrocious
Owen wrote:I must admit that even for you Andy, wanting a paddling pool to see people in bikinis is pretty creepy. :lol:

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:09 pm

Moonburp wrote:George Carlin. Is this guy meant to be funny?

No, just right on the money with most things. I love him anyways.

His more recent stuff was better.

Womble
Denim Demon

Postby Womble » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Moonburp wrote:George Carlin. Is this guy meant to be funny?

I wholly agree.

JrHunter
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby JrHunter » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:03 pm

I'm working tonight and tomorrow. Happy Fucking New Year :ugh: