What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Having urges to eat everything. Hopefully it's just hormones being homos.

georgebailey96
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby georgebailey96 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:44 pm

TheLotusEater193 wrote:Having urges to eat everything. Hopefully it's just hormones being homos.

HAHA, Pissing myself :P
A video of a "psychic fighter"'s imaginary kicks to the face, not being as good as real kicks to the face
http://www.last.fm/user/Georgebailey96
skull-wart wrote:I shit leather and drink denim.

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

TheLotusEater193 wrote:Hopefully it's just hormones being hormos.

FTFY
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Covered in mosquito and flea bites, looking forwards to getting off the Island in some ways. Also LA is predicted to go down to freezing temperature just when we're arriving... Yay.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Close passed by a double decker bus while on the bike. Four-lane road, plenty of overtaking space so I was in primary. He still passed in my lane.

He stopped to give me some verbal. I'll be demanding a meeting with him and his manager.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby kanet666 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:29 pm

People using food from my cupboard to vandalise things around the flat. Used pretty much all my barbecue sauce and there is egg all over the carpets. I'm sick to death of people taking my food now. Most of it is kept in my room out of the way but some things unfortunately have to be kept in a communal area.

It's times like this I'm glad I won't be living with any of them next year.
Steam = Starchild
Facebook

Catch me at:
20/6/20 - Rammstein - Coventry

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:32 pm

kanet666 wrote:People using food from my cupboard to vandalise things around the flat. Used pretty much all my barbecue sauce and there is egg all over the carpets. I'm sick to death of people taking my food now. Most of it is kept in my room out of the way but some things unfortunately have to be kept in a communal area.

Confront them, or they'll think that they can get away with it again.

skull-wart
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby skull-wart » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:02 pm

kanet666 wrote:People using food from my cupboard to vandalise things around the flat. Used pretty much all my barbecue sauce and there is egg all over the carpets. I'm sick to death of people taking my food now. Most of it is kept in my room out of the way but some things unfortunately have to be kept in a communal area.

If anyone ate any of my Koka noodles they'd be getting stern words such as "I don't care if they're 20 pence a packet!", etc.
Andrewhall28 wrote:Yep, unlike King, Labrie can actually sing

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:21 pm

We went out for a last meal for Lisa because she's leaving tomorrow for Germany. The place we went to was fucking atrocious. I have been to this place before and been nothing but impressed with the place, but it was busy, but at the same time fucked. Went in there having booked a table and everything "you'll be waiting 30 mins for a table." We told them we'd booked and we got seated on a table that was in the mouth of a fire exit with hardly any lighting whatsoever. They then handed us our main course before our starters, we asked for the starters first and the chicken wings that I had specifically asked to be marinaded in BBQ sauce with a second dip of Habanero sauce turned into a bucket of chicken wings marinaded in Habanero sauce and a dip of BBQ sauce turned my mouth to fire. I couldn't taste the main course because I had both of them sitting on the table at the same time. I think the only thing that I enjoyed about the evening was the beer and the company. Tomorrow I drive to Victoria Coach Station to drop the missus off for her 16 hour coach journey to Mannheim.

henryburch
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby henryburch » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:19 am

Just finished work ....im usualy in bed at half 10 sound asleep .....its 12:18 , on the pluss side bigger wage...and get wagestoday so can get kreator tickets on monday so not all bad

Czech's Mate
Denim Demon

Postby Czech's Mate » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:58 am

I seem to have mislaid, lost or had stolen my 30 year old leather jacket.....it's worth next to nothing but I was very attached to it....Not happy as a new one simply won't be the same. :(
Television is the opium of the people

kanet666 wrote: I can deal with the odd Slipknot track now and then. Pantera on the other hand are dreadful and I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty fork than put up with them.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:47 am

Made the mistake of listening to The Smiths first thing this morning. Now I have no motivation to do anything.

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Warning, what you are about to read is possibly the saddest thing ever posted on here but...

Some bastard on ebay sniped me at the last second on this Wrestlemania II toy ring with cage that I was bidding on.
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

Czech's Mate
Denim Demon

Postby Czech's Mate » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Moonburp wrote:Made the mistake of listening to The Smiths first thing this morning. Now I have no motivation to do anything.

This I completely understand!.....you'll be ok tomorrow.....hopefully
Television is the opium of the people

kanet666 wrote: I can deal with the odd Slipknot track now and then. Pantera on the other hand are dreadful and I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty fork than put up with them.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:49 pm

I've had a great weekend with my best friend Mo, but I'm really starting to loathe having to say good bye to the people I care about, knowing I might not see them for several months. Long distance relationships/friendships are difficult to maintain as they are, but it's getting to a point where it takes me a day or two to recover from the "loss" of the presence of the person I've just spent time with. I hope that made sense. Mja.