What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Purple n Batty
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Purple n Batty » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Forgot to grab my headphones so musicless for the 2 hours I spent on buses. Got a call yesterday for a cancelation appointment at dentists, was left waiting and waiting. Then told I HAD to take all piercings out for the x-ray to see about having my wisdom tooth out. Had many before and kept them in. Struggled to get a couple out - one never been out in over 10 years. Now, coz of the fiddley little balls and not being able to see round the back of my head I can't get 2 of them back in. One I've stuck what I can in for now, the other I think I need bluetac or something to prevent it coming out and loosing it. Got out of dentist, just missed the bus from nearest bus stop and not another one for an hour. Had to ask for directions for other stop to get me back to Ilkeston then wait in the freezing cold for 15 minutes with my lower back really ouch by then so standing in funny positions. Lower back still really ouch.
I don't suffer from insanity, I'm quite happy with it

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:13 am

I've been looking forward for skating tonight all week and I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's going to be cancelled as the snow is not stopping yet. Given the venue is 30 minutes drive away I'm not hopeful.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Why do chunky old ladies who want to swim breast stroke at a snails pace decide to go in the fucking lanes at the pool :x I don't want to keep bumping into their feet every length.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:06 pm

Moonburp wrote:Why do chunky old ladies who want to swim breast stroke at a snails pace decide to go in the fucking lanes at the pool :x I don't want to keep bumping into their feet every length.

Crashing into people's feet in the pool is the worst thing about swimming. :ugh:
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Fjar wrote:
Moonburp wrote:Why do chunky old ladies who want to swim breast stroke at a snails pace decide to go in the fucking lanes at the pool :x I don't want to keep bumping into their feet every length.

Crashing into people's feet in the pool is the worst thing about swimming. :ugh:

It's not even like I'm going super-fast or aggressive. It's just that they're floundering about getting in the way! I had about three of them at one point in the lane today, it was almost comical.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:57 pm

For some reason, I ended up staying up til like 5am last night drinking gin and watching Breaking Bad and now i feel utterly shite. Why do i do these things

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:22 pm

gandalf the red wrote:
tranmerefan wrote:I've been looking forward for skating tonight all week and I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's going to be cancelled as the snow is not stopping yet. Given the venue is 30 minutes drive away I'm not hopeful.

Change it to ice derby instead. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

It got cancelled btw. Was cancelled last Friday and can't go ahead Sunday because of a football tournament in our venue. And the following Sunday Im unavailable as its my mums birthday.

Not going great really
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:18 pm

American cold medication. I took some and now I feel fucked up. Not nice.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Nantha wrote:For some reason, I ended up staying up til like 5am last night drinking gin and watching Breaking Bad and now i feel utterly shite. Why do i do these things

Because Breaking Bad is the best ever <3

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:38 pm

A couple of inches of snow and everybody panics, forgetting how to drive. I had to abandon the car after leaving work and went out again this evening to collect it. Should have taken the bike.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:44 am

ordered a birthday card from one of my favorite artists for my ex's birthday today, and the fucking thing hasn't shown up yet. Fucksake, It cost me about a fiver and i was going to get Winterfylleth to sign it. :x

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:50 am

jackcake wrote:A couple of inches of snow and everybody panics, forgetting how to drive. I had to abandon the car after leaving work and went out again this evening to collect it. Should have taken the bike.

Like yourself? :P
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:05 am

siliconfury wrote:
jackcake wrote:A couple of inches of snow and everybody panics, forgetting how to drive. I had to abandon the car after leaving work and went out again this evening to collect it. Should have taken the bike.

Like yourself? :P

oooh no you di'int :P

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:09 pm

got the worst fucking headache from last night presumably from drinking, though have never gotten a headache from drinking before. am I dying?
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:20 pm

Welcome to the world of the all grown up hangover. Congratulations on becoming elderly.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.