What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
thehairyone
Denim Demon
Posts: 5423
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:19 pm
Location: The badger sett
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby thehairyone » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:58 am

You're all a bunch of cunts and I hate you. HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU.



Wibble.
Image

Image
Image

User avatar
TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon
Posts: 4237
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:49 pm
Location: Oxfordshire
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:19 pm

I'm ill :(

User avatar
georgebailey96
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2132
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:36 pm
Location: Bradford, West Yorks

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby georgebailey96 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:19 pm

TheLotusEater193 wrote:I'm ill :(


I started with it on Monday :(
A video of a "psychic fighter"'s imaginary kicks to the face, not being as good as real kicks to the face
Image
http://www.last.fm/user/Georgebailey96
skull-wart wrote:I shit leather and drink denim.

User avatar
Applecore
Denim Demon
Posts: 9555
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:01 pm
Location: Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Applecore » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Royal Fail in being shit shocker.

Expected a package today that required a signature. Flatmate reckons he didn't even hear anyone knock on the door. Note says I have to travel to Orton Southgate (where I went last week to find they were closed) to pick it up. Now..
I live across a car park from a Post Office. Why couldn't it have been left there? That would've been nice and convenient for everyone involved.
They're open until 8pm tonight, while that's great for them, I have to leave it 24 hours before collecting the package, so I can't go right now.
My car tax runs out tomorrow and I've not had time/money to renew yet. As it stands I'm going to have to pay it on Friday and hope nobody checks the car park before it arrives. But even then, it'll be about a week before I can pick up the fucking thing, due to what I'm working/waiting for the tax disc.
Fucksticks.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2887
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:32 pm
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby angel_of_death » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Applecore wrote:Royal Fail in being shit shocker.

Expected a package today that required a signature. Flatmate reckons he didn't even hear anyone knock on the door. Note says I have to travel to Orton Southgate (where I went last week to find they were closed) to pick it up. Now..
I live across a car park from a Post Office. Why couldn't it have been left there? That would've been nice and convenient for everyone involved.
They're open until 8pm tonight, while that's great for them, I have to leave it 24 hours before collecting the package, so I can't go right now.
My car tax runs out tomorrow and I've not had time/money to renew yet. As it stands I'm going to have to pay it on Friday and hope nobody checks the car park before it arrives. But even then, it'll be about a week before I can pick up the fucking thing, due to what I'm working/waiting for the tax disc.
Fucksticks.


Nobody checks tax discs anymore, unless you get pulled over. Even then they can check if you current straight away.
Image

User avatar
Illwish
Denim Demon
Posts: 5024
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:56 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Illwish » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Applecore wrote:I live across a car park from a Post Office.
If you're desperate for it, they'll redeliver it to the Post Office for you for £1.50.

They can't leave it there as standard because they're totally separate companies now.

Edit: Or I'm fairly sure you can ring up and arrange redelivery for a day you'll be sure someone's in for nothing.

User avatar
Moonburp
Denim Demon
Posts: 15325
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Moonburp » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Completely backing up and bootcamping my mac has taken all fucking day and looks like it'll continue well into the night.
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

User avatar
Czech's Mate
Denim Demon
Posts: 4067
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:58 pm
Location: Northampton....not Wellingborough!

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Czech's Mate » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:53 pm

tranmerefan wrote:It's worth the ticket price alone for King Diamond and Avantasia in my book.


Well said sir...but you missed out the fact that Accept are playing which makes it even more lovely....Shame Sunday is so shite tho....
Television is the opium of the people

kanet666 wrote: I can deal with the odd Slipknot track now and then. Pantera on the other hand are dreadful and I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty fork than put up with them.

User avatar
onona
Knight of the Eemerald Svord
Posts: 712
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:57 pm
Location: Hertfordshire

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby onona » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Moonburp wrote:Completely backing up and bootcamping my mac has taken all fucking day and looks like it'll continue well into the night.


It's obviously protesting your attempt to pollute it with an unworthy OS.

User avatar
Owen
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2680
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:15 pm
Location: Perthshire

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Owen » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:56 pm

georgebailey96 wrote:The lineup is amazing?

How do you feel about previous line-ups in comparison to this one, I ask.
Turbo wrote:Got to be honest, in comparison to pizza you can get take away or at restaurants - shop bought pizza is shit. Had another doner kebab pizza today. Shit is off the fucking chain.

User avatar
Beardy
I am the Law!
Posts: 12668
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:52 pm
Location: Over the hills and far away

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Beardy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:55 pm

WPMOT? Pretty much everything, I'm in a bad mood and drinking rum. Not sure if that's the best state to be browsing the forum in but nevermind :P :lol:

User avatar
Purple n Batty
Slayer of Wimps/Posers
Posts: 985
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:03 am
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Purple n Batty » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:59 am

This was only a grumble about 10 mins ago but now turned into a really pissing me off cos the pain is getting worse. My lower back really really hurts lots no matter how I sit/lie. Got a hot water bottle on it but think I'm going to have to give in and find some strong pain killers.
I don't suffer from insanity, I'm quite happy with it

User avatar
peypea
Denim Demon
Posts: 7811
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby peypea » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:22 pm

Have told my mum that I'm trying to lose weight/get healthier, yet she still insists on buying me cake and things. It's really nice of her but I'm really trying to cut out sugar, and I don't want to hurt her feelings either because she's just being as lovely as she always is.
And on top of that I just feel like shit generally.
Last edited by peypea on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

User avatar
georgebailey96
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2132
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:36 pm
Location: Bradford, West Yorks

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby georgebailey96 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:32 pm

Owen wrote:
georgebailey96 wrote:The lineup is amazing?

How do you feel about previous line-ups in comparison to this one, I ask.


Bearing in mind that I am relatively new to the more obscure side of metal, but yet have listened to so much 'new' music recently, and after a quick look through, I think a lot of the others look relatively average compared to this, my opinion. With the exception of a few that is.
A video of a "psychic fighter"'s imaginary kicks to the face, not being as good as real kicks to the face
Image
http://www.last.fm/user/Georgebailey96
skull-wart wrote:I shit leather and drink denim.

User avatar
Owen
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2680
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:15 pm
Location: Perthshire

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Owen » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:40 pm

georgebailey96 wrote:
Owen wrote:
georgebailey96 wrote:The lineup is amazing?

How do you feel about previous line-ups in comparison to this one, I ask.


Bearing in mind that I am relatively new to the more obscure side of metal, but yet have listened to so much 'new' music recently, and after a quick look through, I think a lot of the others look relatively average compared to this, my opinion. With the exception of a few that is.

Alright, just wanted more proof that BOA is pandering to a new audience, not your fault of course. My friends are the same.
Turbo wrote:Got to be honest, in comparison to pizza you can get take away or at restaurants - shop bought pizza is shit. Had another doner kebab pizza today. Shit is off the fucking chain.