What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
thehairyone
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby thehairyone » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:43 pm

Standard cold reaction incoming - skin on my nose is about to start cracking up from being so dry and abraded. This is going to sting like a bitch tomorrow...

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Yet another evening where I want to hit and swear at everything ever, with no rational reasoning behind it.

Tonight is not a night for me to be engaged in diplomacy as I won't be any good at it. Bet tonight will be a night that requires it.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:32 pm

thehairyone wrote:Standard cold reaction incoming - skin on my nose is about to start cracking up from being so dry and abraded. This is going to sting like a bitch tomorrow...

I'm the same. Spent the day hacking my guts up with a streaming nose and a head about to explode. :yes:

I work in a hospital as well and I'm surprised I've not been sent home; probably because we're down to skeleton staff as it is.

As long as I'm better for a much needed skate Friday, UFO on Saturday and another much needed skate on Sunday...
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:32 pm

A Facebook notification has just helpfully awoken me from my slumber. Probably not a good thing to fall asleep now at half 8 tbf..
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Bought a whole load of blueberries, got them home and they smelt like ethanol.

Bastards sold me rotten fruit.

gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:16 am

Having a friend show me a message from a girl he likes. Then when I tell him my honest, and asked for, opinion, which is not to his liking, he fucks off home. It wouldn't annoy me usually, but he asked for my opinion, and what I went through in the past year is highly relevant to his situation

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:32 am

gelder wrote:Having a friend show me a message from a girl he likes. Then when I tell him my honest, and asked for, opinion, which is not to his liking, he fucks off home. It wouldn't annoy me usually, but he asked for my opinion, and what I went through in the past year is highly relevant to his situation

oh no! thatll be who I think it is? seems a bit far to just go home, it's only an opinion and I'm sure you have some bearing based on recent experiences.
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:48 am

I really like Courvoisier. Been a thousand years my family have been out of France, why now?

Metal_saddle
Denim Demon

Postby Metal_saddle » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:20 am

Not slept much between work this week, at least I have tomorrow off to do gigs and BJJ
Nightmare world
Reflected as a dream
Vision blurred
This surely cannot be
Twisted now
Far from reality
Delving into depths
Mankind’s depravity

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:06 am

Thought the incessant stomach pains had gone. NOPE. They were just waiting for me to sit up. Fuck you virus thing.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:15 am

Can't help but thinking most the people I care about couldn't give 2 shits about me at the moment. I'm feeling that I'm always the one putting in effort
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:40 am

Kylan_Paassa wrote:
gelder wrote:Having a friend show me a message from a girl he likes. Then when I tell him my honest, and asked for, opinion, which is not to his liking, he fucks off home. It wouldn't annoy me usually, but he asked for my opinion, and what I went through in the past year is highly relevant to his situation

oh no! thatll be who I think it is? seems a bit far to just go home, it's only an opinion and I'm sure you have some bearing based on recent experiences.

Nah tis not Steve! It's Josh. I can see him getting proper messed about, which I told him. But I guess it's his mistake to make.

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:07 pm

Ndnd wrote:Can't help but thinking most the people I care about couldn't give 2 shits about me at the moment. I'm feeling that I'm always the one putting in effort

If you're feeling depressed it can be hard to recognise that other people care and are appreciative. I'd always associated my depression with just me being negative about myself, but it can manifest itself in thoughts of people judging me and not appreciating what I do and I sometimes find myself resenting them for it, when really it's just me assuming that they're judging me and discounting signs of their appreciation. It was only fairly recently that I realised that.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

PhilMow
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby PhilMow » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:40 pm

The M6 being even more of a massive bender than normal!!

Alternate routes, if and when I want to go to a gig there, to avoid the M6 completely.
I didn't quite learn enough from my lesson last time!

Lesson learned this time!
Festivals
MetallicA's Big Day Out 99
Ozzfest 01
Download 07
Rock Am Ring 08
Bloodstock 09,10,11,12,13,14,15
Hammerfest 13, 14, 15
Temples 14

Damnation 15[/size]

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:26 pm

My mum's cooking a meal tonight with non-free range chicken. I know being pissed off about that makes me sound like a whiny child, but she normally makes as big a point as me of only getting free range, yet today she claims she can't afford it...after going for some kind of shopping spree this afternoon. Normally I'd go and buy myself something else to eat but I assumed it'd be free range like usual, but I didn't realise it wouldn't be. Just seems a bit hypocritical of her.