What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:28 pm

Xzar wrote:Well it depends on the flavour of pedigree cat, some are very intelligent, others are really stupid :lol:. Same with dogs really.

What flavour is it perchance?

steak and kidney flavour...mmmmmmmmmmm

Sorry :oops: predictable..yes?

Faceshredder
Paster of Muppets

Postby Faceshredder » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:28 pm

Saxon`s new track on the Powerplay CD , and i fookin love em :(
CNT ! All thats missing is U !

Myspace.com/faceshredder

4WK= " S.A.S. Metal - go in , take out the bad guys , get the fuck clear ! "
http://www.myspace.com/fourwaykill

Samildanach
Leather Rebel

Postby Samildanach » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:26 am

Ross wrote:Pedigree loosely translates to "inbred" so its difficult to expect anything else :lol:

Well yeah, there is that :lol:
Oh, hi. I'm not Hollywood Steve. You caught me typing a new signature. This is the story of Kenny Loggins writing 'Footloose'.

Raven
Leather Rebel

Postby Raven » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:29 pm

That chavette mum claiming the police using brute force on her

If i had some psycho biting me and grabbing my nuts id punch her in the face too :x

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:32 pm

Xzar wrote:Well it depends on the flavour of pedigree cat, some are very intelligent, others are really stupid :lol:. Same with dogs really.

What flavour is it perchance?

A Ragdoll ... we think!

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:03 am

monday morning. The weekends over, I'm tired and today is too long. I want my bed.
oh and I've been deleting the same spam post that was in at least 3 topics, then just found it again in the forum I can't mod, dang nabbit lol

Rezzie
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Rezzie » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:42 am

more a case of yesterday than today but Spurs throwing away a 3-1 lead against chelsea in the cup. hopefully Spurs will win the replay.

Eagle
Denim Demon

Postby Eagle » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:07 pm

getting held up in traffic due to a tractor!

Xzar
Denim Demon

Postby Xzar » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:51 pm

These spam bots are starting to piss me off.

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:25 am

BMW man tailgating me on the M40 this morning. If I want to do 71mph in the outside lane overtaking two lanes of slower traffic, I chuffing well will. Get up my arse and I'll slow down until you get the hint.

Prat.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:43 am

I'm having to go to a production meeting this morning, where I've just found out no one else is bothering to go. But I have no choice but to go alone anyway cos I have to show our tutor what we've done, ie the plan I spent last night preparing, thats not final since people are too lazy to get out of bed to go through it.
The word pointless springs to mind

:x

Xzar
Denim Demon

Postby Xzar » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:55 pm

Seeing the front cover of Kerrang in a Newsagents today...

'Within Temptation - Meet Europe's Hottest New Stars'

:lol: New? This is surely a record... a band that's been going for c11 years could hardly be considered 'new' :lol:

I honestly didn't know whether to put this in the pissed off or happy thread, because it both amused and bemused me at the same time. That magazine really has no clue.

payne-metal
Paster of Muppets

Postby payne-metal » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:24 pm

Laughing New? This is surely a record... a band that's been going for c11 years could hardly be considered 'new' Laughing

I honestly didn't know whether to put this in the pissed off or happy thread, because it both amused and bemused me at the same time. That magazine really has no clue.

should be happy the interview is fantastic WT come accross so well and also do a nice little we were doing it before evanesecence comment stupid headline good review which is a first for kerrang!

Samildanach
Leather Rebel

Postby Samildanach » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:30 pm

payne-metal wrote:

Laughing New? This is surely a record... a band that's been going for c11 years could hardly be considered 'new' Laughing

should be happy the interview is fantastic WT come accross so well and also do a nice little we were doing it before evanesecence comment stupid headline good review which is a first for kerrang!

Within Temptation are an illustration of my hatred for Kerrang. A few years back, they reviewed Mother Earth and gave it one K or some other dreadful rating, with comments along the lines of it being folky rubbish with an annoying singer; then, post-Evanescence, they reviewed the same album again and gave it four or five Ks. I seem to remember it was even the same reviewer, though I can't guarantee it.

Kerrang is a joke, and not a good one.
Oh, hi. I'm not Hollywood Steve. You caught me typing a new signature. This is the story of Kenny Loggins writing 'Footloose'.

Xzar
Denim Demon

Postby Xzar » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:42 am

Their selective re-reviewing happens all the time. I believe it was Kerrang who, when they first reviewed Century Child, gave it something like 2 K's and called it 'pompous Andrew-Lloyd Webbercore', or words to that effect.

When Nightwish became flavour of the month a short while later, they re-reviewed it and suddenly it was fantastic.