What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Jim
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Jim » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:24 pm

I'll be honest, I saw the URL and thought it was something from 13 years ago...
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

georgebailey96
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby georgebailey96 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:32 pm

WPMOT: BJJ Gi's are a fortune...
A video of a "psychic fighter"'s imaginary kicks to the face, not being as good as real kicks to the face
http://www.last.fm/user/Georgebailey96
skull-wart wrote:I shit leather and drink denim.

Katesyl
Paster of Muppets

Postby Katesyl » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:07 pm

kanet666 wrote:Our student union decided they were going to make a music video about what their job is. However it turned out incredibly shit and is now being spread around the world bringing much embarrassment to everyone here.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83625114/

A student even got their course discredited at a job interview because the interviewer had seen the video.

Haaahahahahaha. :lol: :hurl:

Leeds student union, I forgive you everything.

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Why would anyone ever think putting that on the internet would be good PR for the uni? Crumbs.

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:53 am

Fjar wrote:Ell-ess-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ess-yoo.

WPMOT: This is stuck in my head.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Kami
Leather Rebel

Postby Kami » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:49 am

kanet666 wrote:Our student union decided they were going to make a music video about what their job is. However it turned out incredibly shit and is now being spread around the world bringing much embarrassment to everyone here.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83625114/

A student even got their course discredited at a job interview because the interviewer had seen the video.

Well that's the shittest thing I've seen for a while, the girl at 1:50 has definitely killed someone.

It makes Lincoln's LibDub look good - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7arQ5Ialtw
I'm running 1000km (6 Marathons, 26 Half Marathons & 20 10ks) this year so sponsor me ya bastards!

kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby kanet666 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:08 pm

And now it's national news. woo-fucking-hoo. Time to pack the degree course in... :lol:
Steam = Starchild
Facebook

Catch me at:
20/6/20 - Rammstein - Coventry

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Stressing about the interview on Friday, and I'm fed up with chores being the only routine I have at the moment.

georgebailey96
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby georgebailey96 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:59 am

kanet666 wrote:And now it's national news. woo-fucking-hoo. Time to pack the degree course in... :lol:

Hey, it's not all bad...

At least it's a uni DEFINITELY ruled off my list :lol:

LS-LS-LS-LS-LSU :lol: :lol: :lol:
A video of a "psychic fighter"'s imaginary kicks to the face, not being as good as real kicks to the face
http://www.last.fm/user/Georgebailey96
skull-wart wrote:I shit leather and drink denim.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:36 am

Noticed a funny smell as we came into the office this morning. Thought a waste pipe had burst somewhere.

Office manager comes in later saying it smelled like dead animals. Phoned reception asking about it. One of the handymen who work on the site comes down to explain that they've been putting down rat poison to sort the rats that come out around this time.

So I have to sit here and smell decomposing rats all day. :hurl: :evil:
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:39 am

I'm being made to feel guilty for wanting to take the full breaks I'm entitled too at work when everyone else doesn't.
I have taken on a second job so usually when I finish I basically go straight to another job where I work till 2 am. If I don't get my hour break I basically don't have lunch / dinner that day and some days I'm doing 9am - 2am on just a bowl of branflakes.

I know they can't make me not have my break as the law is on my side, but when everyone else works through the lunch hour I feel guilty and although no one has said anything I can see my team resent me for it and probably think I'm a lazy oik.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:42 am

Ndnd wrote:I'm being made to feel guilty for wanting to take the full breaks I'm entitled too at work when everyone else doesn't.
I have taken on a second job so usually when I finish I basically go straight to another job where I work till 2 am. If I don't get my hour break I basically don't have lunch / dinner that day and some days I'm doing 9am - 2am on just a bowl of branflakes.

I know they can't make me not have my break as the law is on my side, but when everyone else works through the lunch hour I feel guilty and although no one has said anything I can see my team resent me for it and probably think I'm a lazy oik.

Take your lunch break.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

metalsam
Denim Demon

Postby metalsam » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:36 am

Not sure and hour and a half of guitar practice was what my headache needed :lol:

Metallumz
Warrior of Metal

Postby Metallumz » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:12 pm

This video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cRnOMuOEII ..I mean what in the actual fuck? how does a creep like this ALWAYS get the girl :x

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:15 pm

Metallumz wrote:This video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cRnOMuOEII ..I mean what in the actual fuck? how does a creep like this ALWAYS get the girl :x

.. it's a video.. on the internet. It's not real life.

EDIT: I skipped through it. After being informed of it's message - it's pretty harmless. Waht's your beef?
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?