What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
Jim
Denim Demon
Posts: 11935
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:43 pm
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Jim » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:24 pm

I'll be honest, I saw the URL and thought it was something from 13 years ago...
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

User avatar
georgebailey96
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2132
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:36 pm
Location: Bradford, West Yorks

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby georgebailey96 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:32 pm

WPMOT: BJJ Gi's are a fortune...
A video of a "psychic fighter"'s imaginary kicks to the face, not being as good as real kicks to the face
Image
http://www.last.fm/user/Georgebailey96
skull-wart wrote:I shit leather and drink denim.

User avatar
Katesyl
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:11 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Katesyl » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:07 pm

kanet666 wrote:Our student union decided they were going to make a music video about what their job is. However it turned out incredibly shit and is now being spread around the world bringing much embarrassment to everyone here.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83625114/

A student even got their course discredited at a job interview because the interviewer had seen the video.

Haaahahahahaha. :lol: :hurl:

Leeds student union, I forgive you everything.

User avatar
Smindas
Denim Demon
Posts: 7936
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:40 pm

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Smindas » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Why would anyone ever think putting that on the internet would be good PR for the uni? Crumbs.

User avatar
Noodle
I am the Law!
Posts: 10591
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:55 am
Location: Fort Lasagne

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Noodle » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:53 am

Fjar wrote:Ell-ess-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ell-ess-yoo.


WPMOT: This is stuck in my head.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Kami
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1371
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:00 pm

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Kami » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:49 am

kanet666 wrote:Our student union decided they were going to make a music video about what their job is. However it turned out incredibly shit and is now being spread around the world bringing much embarrassment to everyone here.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83625114/

A student even got their course discredited at a job interview because the interviewer had seen the video.


Well that's the shittest thing I've seen for a while, the girl at 1:50 has definitely killed someone.

It makes Lincoln's LibDub look good - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7arQ5Ialtw
I'm running 1000km (6 Marathons, 26 Half Marathons & 20 10ks) this year so sponsor me ya bastards!

Image

User avatar
kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2972
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:20 pm
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby kanet666 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:08 pm

And now it's national news. woo-fucking-hoo. Time to pack the degree course in... :lol:
Steam = Starchild
Facebook

Catch me at:
20/6/20 - Rammstein - Coventry

User avatar
fluffymoo
Denim Demon
Posts: 4260
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:26 pm
Location: Your heart

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby fluffymoo » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Stressing about the interview on Friday, and I'm fed up with chores being the only routine I have at the moment.
Image

User avatar
georgebailey96
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2132
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:36 pm
Location: Bradford, West Yorks

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby georgebailey96 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:59 am

kanet666 wrote:And now it's national news. woo-fucking-hoo. Time to pack the degree course in... :lol:


Hey, it's not all bad...










At least it's a uni DEFINITELY ruled off my list :lol:


LS-LS-LS-LS-LSU :lol: :lol: :lol:
A video of a "psychic fighter"'s imaginary kicks to the face, not being as good as real kicks to the face
Image
http://www.last.fm/user/Georgebailey96
skull-wart wrote:I shit leather and drink denim.

User avatar
Fjar
Denim Demon
Posts: 10174
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:22 pm
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Fjar » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:36 am

Noticed a funny smell as we came into the office this morning. Thought a waste pipe had burst somewhere.

Office manager comes in later saying it smelled like dead animals. Phoned reception asking about it. One of the handymen who work on the site comes down to explain that they've been putting down rat poison to sort the rats that come out around this time.

So I have to sit here and smell decomposing rats all day. :hurl: :evil:
Image
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

User avatar
Ndnd
Denim Demon
Posts: 6240
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:24 pm
Location: Reading
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Ndnd » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:39 am

I'm being made to feel guilty for wanting to take the full breaks I'm entitled too at work when everyone else doesn't.
I have taken on a second job so usually when I finish I basically go straight to another job where I work till 2 am. If I don't get my hour break I basically don't have lunch / dinner that day and some days I'm doing 9am - 2am on just a bowl of branflakes.

I know they can't make me not have my break as the law is on my side, but when everyone else works through the lunch hour I feel guilty and although no one has said anything I can see my team resent me for it and probably think I'm a lazy oik.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

User avatar
Fjar
Denim Demon
Posts: 10174
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:22 pm
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Fjar » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:42 am

Ndnd wrote:I'm being made to feel guilty for wanting to take the full breaks I'm entitled too at work when everyone else doesn't.
I have taken on a second job so usually when I finish I basically go straight to another job where I work till 2 am. If I don't get my hour break I basically don't have lunch / dinner that day and some days I'm doing 9am - 2am on just a bowl of branflakes.

I know they can't make me not have my break as the law is on my side, but when everyone else works through the lunch hour I feel guilty and although no one has said anything I can see my team resent me for it and probably think I'm a lazy oik.


Take your lunch break.
Image
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

User avatar
metalsam
Denim Demon
Posts: 3424
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Bristol / London
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby metalsam » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:36 am

Not sure and hour and a half of guitar practice was what my headache needed :lol:

User avatar
Metallumz
Warrior of Metal
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:50 am
Location: Buxton - United Kingdom

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Metallumz » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:12 pm

This video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cRnOMuOEII ..I mean what in the actual fuck? how does a creep like this ALWAYS get the girl :x

User avatar
Jim
Denim Demon
Posts: 11935
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:43 pm
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Contact:

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Jim » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:15 pm

Metallumz wrote:This video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cRnOMuOEII ..I mean what in the actual fuck? how does a creep like this ALWAYS get the girl :x


.. it's a video.. on the internet. It's not real life.

EDIT: I skipped through it. After being informed of it's message - it's pretty harmless. Waht's your beef?
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?