What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
peypea
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby peypea » Sun May 11, 2014 8:58 pm

Working till 8 tomorrow so I'm going to miss Game of Thrones irc time for the third week in a row. :(
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

metalsam
Denim Demon

Postby metalsam » Sun May 11, 2014 9:20 pm

There's no such thing as a favour from my Dad, just a retrospective debt.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Sun May 11, 2014 9:29 pm

peypea wrote:Working till 8 tomorrow so I'm going to miss Game of Thrones irc time for the third week in a row. :(

:( we'll keep it warm for you.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Sun May 11, 2014 11:55 pm

CrappyMike wrote:Going through training stuff and I was hoping I could just move through it but it says I need to watch some DVD and I really do need to watch it. Some of this stuff is fairly simple having the experience I now have on the customer service desk, some of it is a bit more tricky. Just annoying because I can't get a minute to myself at work to do any of it and can't even do it at home because I don't have access to all the resources I need. Which I also can't get at work even if I did get some time. This whole process is very frustrating.

So brought this up with my team leader only to be told it literally makes no difference what I write in the training book, if I write something for every question I will get signed off. What is even the point in doing this if I learn nothing? Fair enough I'll learn more by doing it all but I need to have a basic understanding of what's expected of me surely? :ugh:

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Mon May 12, 2014 8:56 am

Feeling incredibly tired, and I haven't even started work yet D: Half term in two weeks though!

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Mon May 12, 2014 11:21 am

...and I still haven't been paid for Aprils work. Email goes out tonight. Its rather pleasant in its English form so far though. Personally don't feel they deserve the time myself and the missus will be spending tonight translating it, but there you go.

skull-wart
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby skull-wart » Mon May 12, 2014 4:52 pm

Turbo wrote:...and I still haven't been paid for Aprils work. Email goes out tonight. Its rather pleasant in its English form so far though. Personally don't feel they deserve the time myself and the missus will be spending tonight translating it, but there you go.

You should march in and dictate it to them. German's love being dictated :eyes:
Andrewhall28 wrote:Yep, unlike King, Labrie can actually sing

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Mon May 12, 2014 4:57 pm

I would love to draw faecal swastikas on the windows, but heyho. Email has been sent.

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Mon May 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Liebe Scheisshunde

Ich brauche meinem Geld

Verpiss Dich
Andrew

All done, minus the probable errors because fuck den, dem, der, and all that garbage. Stupid language.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Mon May 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Fucking true! You forgot Flachwichser/Hurensohn/Fotze/

...and ill have to give the translation for this one because Leo won't help you. Wichskrüppel - Crippled wanker. :lol:

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Mon May 12, 2014 6:02 pm

I'm writing that one down, fantastic word!

skull-wart
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby skull-wart » Mon May 12, 2014 6:02 pm

Turbo wrote:Fucking true! You forgot Flachwichser/Hurensohn/Fotze/

...and ill have to give the translation for this one because Leo won't help you. Wichskrüppel - Crippled wanker. :lol:

Sounds like an ace BM band.
Andrewhall28 wrote:Yep, unlike King, Labrie can actually sing

metalsam
Denim Demon

Postby metalsam » Mon May 12, 2014 6:43 pm

First day back to my workout regime after a two week break and I feel exhausted.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Mon May 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Dying for a shit but cba to get up.

Edit: Oh I have had a reply. They will process my months pay they owe me upon collection of my documents which they could have posted me, or as I live a 6 minute walk away, jammed in my letter box on the way home. What sort of cunts am I dealing with here? Fucking nora.

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Mon May 12, 2014 8:35 pm

CrappyMike wrote:
CrappyMike wrote:Going through training stuff and I was hoping I could just move through it but it says I need to watch some DVD and I really do need to watch it. Some of this stuff is fairly simple having the experience I now have on the customer service desk, some of it is a bit more tricky. Just annoying because I can't get a minute to myself at work to do any of it and can't even do it at home because I don't have access to all the resources I need. Which I also can't get at work even if I did get some time. This whole process is very frustrating.

So brought this up with my team leader only to be told it literally makes no difference what I write in the training book, if I write something for every question I will get signed off. What is even the point in doing this if I learn nothing? Fair enough I'll learn more by doing it all but I need to have a basic understanding of what's expected of me surely? :ugh:

Nearly finished it now, I got near the end and just gave up. There are huge empty bits that keep referring to my coach which would either be my team leaders or manager, but as I have been told absolutely nothing I have no idea, everyone is always too busy, including me. One part asks me to observe colleagues on the department and around the store for an hour and record examples of great service, I just don't get time to do these things. :ugh: