What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Brendancoles
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Brendancoles » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:04 pm

stressed about looking for new job and somewhere new to live. London tubes are going on strike again when I'm meant to be travelling to Bloodstock and then when i'm back there's engineering work going on meaning the line won't even go to where I live. Gonna have to carry shit on the bus which will not be fun.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:32 am

Went to the doctors after a lifetime of shit skin and my boyfriend constantly nagging me to see a dermatologist, for them to just say 'Oh it's not that bad, just try some face wash'
:| :ugh:

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:30 am

Megadeth and lamb of God are playing a co-headline show with children of bodom and sylosis as support in Glasgow. This is a flawless gig for me, I love all four bands. Of course it is at the braehead arena. Wrong side of Glasgow for me, I'll still be going but I can't get home very easily at all so I may need to pay for a hotel :x

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:45 pm

CrappyMike wrote:Megadeth and lamb of God are playing a co-headline show with children of bodom and sylosis as support in Glasgow. This is a flawless gig for me, I love all four bands. Of course it is at the braehead arena. Wrong side of Glasgow for me, I'll still be going but I can't get home very easily at all so I may need to pay for a hotel :x

Taxi it, shouldn't cost more than the price of a hotel?
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:39 pm

Morrisons disposable BBQs = avoid like the plague. We bought four, two I used on holiday and the other two tonight. I think they were all duff in one way shape or form. Managed to BBQ the burgers and cheese on them but no more. Rest went into the oven. Ruin my BBQ you gits.

Co-op ones are excellent though.

Also I smell really badly of fire but cba to shower at this precise moment in time.

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:43 pm

The fat loyalist cunt who purposely drove his car into a crowd of people on The Twelfth and nearly killed a 16 year old girl is out on bail.
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

ScrumpiesVeteran
Leather Rebel

Postby ScrumpiesVeteran » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:00 pm

Found a nail in my tyre as leaving work. Changed it ok, but 2 tyre fitting depots both said both rear tyres getting worn so best to replace. £139 for both (fitted) is not bad but could do without it just before I go on holiday
ScrumpiesVeteran: "a great big bloke that smells of apples" - NOT !!!!

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:54 pm

^ Ah that's a bit of a shit. Do you drive to Wacken? If not, just might be worth asking them to repair it (I am assuming its in the tread because they wont repair it in the wall - but that job should be free) might keep you going for a while until your recommendation becomes a requirement. By which time id imagine you're well clear of the hols.

Have fun at Wacken by the way. Safe trip as always! You might need to tell me all about it at Damnation while I am filling my face with burger.

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Nantha wrote:Went to the doctors after a lifetime of shit skin and my boyfriend constantly nagging me to see a dermatologist, for them to just say 'Oh it's not that bad, just try some face wash'
:| :ugh:

I honestly don't think I have ever seen your skin bad at all. It's all relative though. I always used to be paranoid about mine but people actually compliment my skin now and then... I seem to have forgotten about it over the years. Only thing I notice a lot is how shiny my skin can be now haha.
Anyway, it was totally a cleaner diet, more water and less booze that worked to clear mine up, and I used to take medication for my skin!
Since I went veggie I get a spot about once a month if that too. Not sure if thats just getting older/chance but it makes me wonder.
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

ScrumpiesVeteran
Leather Rebel

Postby ScrumpiesVeteran » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:56 pm

Turbo wrote:^ Ah that's a bit of a shit. Do you drive to Wacken? If not, just might be worth asking them to repair it (I am assuming its in the tread because they wont repair it in the wall - but that job should be free) might keep you going for a while until your recommendation becomes a requirement. By which time id imagine you're well clear of the hols.

Have fun at Wacken by the way. Safe trip as always! You might need to tell me all about it at Damnation while I am filling my face with burger.

Cheers Andy ! Got both rear tyres replaced today to be on the safe side, especially seeing as I am doing a 1200 mile round trip to Schleswig. Stuck it on the plastic so I can forget about it for a month. Will defo see you at Damnation :yes:

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:39 pm

Some people may or may not know that I'm a Shakespeare nerd. Currently seething after finding out two actors I respect a lot (Derek Jacobi and Mark Rylance) are both of the ridiculous school of thought that Will couldn't have written the plays because he wasn't a toff, and they were ghost written by Marlowe or Jonson. Cream-faced loons the pair of them.
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:35 am

No chance of a lie in today someone decided to take down some scaffolding at 8:20 on a bloody Saturday, dropping every bolt as he goes. I was trying to get back to sleep after my phone woke me up at 7:30 with some reminder. Absolute pillocks.

ScrumpiesVeteran
Leather Rebel

Postby ScrumpiesVeteran » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:02 am

Just seen the shipping forecast for tonight's ferry crossing. Gonna be green and puking for some time methinks :cry:

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:37 am

ScrumpiesVeteran wrote:Just seen the shipping forecast for tonight's ferry crossing. Gonna be green and puking for some time methinks :cry:

I always go for the eurotunnel. Mainly for that reason. Also 30 mins crossing instead of 90. Might be a fraction dearer but I can be driving past Bruges by the time the ferry pulls in to Calais.

Gandalf the Red
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Gandalf the Red » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:45 am

Turbo wrote:
ScrumpiesVeteran wrote:Just seen the shipping forecast for tonight's ferry crossing. Gonna be green and puking for some time methinks :cry:

I always go for the eurotunnel. Mainly for that reason. Also 30 mins crossing instead of 90. Might be a fraction dearer but I can be driving past Bruges by the time the ferry pulls in to Calais.

Have you seen the news recently? :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-33662489
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp