What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:02 am

Drugged_unholy wrote:In line with the above, if anyone here works in human resources - just fucking die and stop wasting everyone's time.[/i]

Sounds like a great idea for a motivational poster.

*red*
Leather Rebel

Postby *red* » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:19 am

Right.
This is my pet peeve so be warned if you ever see me and you are doing it. :eyes:

I hate it when people are using mobiles in the toilet. It is rude and personally I feel sorry for the person on the other line. If your that desperate for a quiter place to make a call go outside!!
So if I usually hear that someone is on the phone I put on all the hand dryers and flush the toilets.
All I can then here is "Hello I can't hear you.." :rolleyes:

It happebed today and I've had enough of it.
Sorry about the rant!!

Rude maybe but I wouldn't want to be on a call to someone when they are on the toilet.
Yes I am evil!! :twisted:
]I'm dyslexic and have trouble spelling. Please do not correct me.

I try my best...sometimes for you spelling nazis that is not enough

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:51 am

Just been told by the IT teacher that apparently plans are in the pipeline to upgrade our entire school to Vista with Office 2007. When I said it would have been nice to be consulted she said 'as technicians we don't have a say, we do as we're told.' I wonder who is gonna get it in the neck when half the software doesn't work properly, or the machines are too slow?

The fact that half the students and staff have trouble getting to grips with windows XP, not to mention the fact we are already understaffed and overworked doesn't seem to factor in this decision. Nor does the fact that many of the machines struggle with the current system.

Grrrr *shakes fist*

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:41 pm

All this is true, but it looks good in the prospectus. IT teachers in my experience are clueless and arrogant.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

storr
Consort of the Beast

Postby storr » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:02 pm

cut my leg open with a hedge cutter and am in extreme pain :(
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Rickles_the_Mighty
Denim Demon

Postby Rickles_the_Mighty » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:46 pm

jackcake wrote:All this is true, but it looks good in the prospectus. IT teachers in my experience are clueless and arrogant.

This is very true in my experience too. Especially the arrogence bit.
Image Laz0r Image
Strictly business at the front, international party at the back.

STORMWARRIOR for BOA '13!

Lydian Lady
Consort of the Beast

Postby Lydian Lady » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:55 am

Some 'OYK' at work stealing my phone out of my bag in the lady's locker room. You'd think you could trust your work mates......

Really pissed me off especially after the floods and STILL not having seen an insurance loss adjustor or a cleaning/drying company despite being promised one nearly two weeks ago. Then they have the nerve to tell me that the renewal premium is increasing by 20% because I made a claim!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :evil:
Stand straight, look me in the eye and say goodbye!

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:08 am

The Beth Ditto lookalike that got the hump because I dared to sit on the 25% of the bus seat not being used by her maxi-sized butt cheeks. Or possibly she didn't want anything with a penis that close to her.

Shore
Powermetal Child

Postby Shore » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:45 am

Failing my driving test, essentially the equivilant of throwing away £50 in the space of a second :x

*red*
Leather Rebel

Postby *red* » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:55 pm

Damn it. Credit card got rejected when I was trying to buy "2.62 worth of shopping (broke at the moment!) which was imbarrassing, especially as I was served by a cute rocker guy :o
Ex still owes me £240 yet sepnt loads of his house mates birthday!!
Mum keeps nagging me about my finances and I said I was ok but don't think I can afford to go home sat.
My sister found out then blabbed all to my num :x
Ummm how am I going to explain that one?

The big issue guy who I normally buy off is plaguing me for money now everytime I see him.

:eyes:
]I'm dyslexic and have trouble spelling. Please do not correct me.

I try my best...sometimes for you spelling nazis that is not enough

lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:44 am

Its friday 13th and ive succombed to the dreaded weed. I had a ciggy not 10 mins ago on my tea break. i even went out in the rain for it. Dunno why, i didnt even really want it either. But still, i gave in and smoked it. Not best pleased with myself now.
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

payne-metal
Paster of Muppets

Postby payne-metal » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:36 pm

lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:Its friday 13th and ive succombed to the dreaded weed. I had a ciggy not 10 mins ago on my tea break. i even went out in the rain for it. Dunno why, i didnt even really want it either. But still, i gave in and smoked it. Not best pleased with myself now.

unlucky mate keep trying you'll kick it soon enough

the rains pissing me off today more then anything i have never seen suh a piss poor summer in my (somewhat short) lifetime...

Bauul
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Bauul » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:15 pm

lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:Its friday 13th and ive succombed to the dreaded weed.

JUST SAY NO!

Oh wait, different weed. :)

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:48 pm

Stick at it Mark. :yes:
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:54 pm

-The crap weather, its supposed to be sunny so I can have a bbq and wear my dress, meh!
- Meant to be having some mates over tonight but the traffics holding them up and ones cars buggered up
- Postal strike. Thought I didn't get many birthday cards..
- Boredboredboredbored... gonna have to go get stuck in the traffic myself soon though to pick someone up!

But I'm sure all will be well and merry *cough* in a few hours maybe.. 8)