What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Brendancoles
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Brendancoles » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:42 pm

Just want somewhere to live already but people on spareroom are bastards and either won't message me back or go with someone else. I'm pretty sure I'm lovely so I don't get it?

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:14 pm

Better be just the battery in my phone that's fucked and nothing worse. That said, I've had a good run of zero major phone fuck-ups and have a series of old phones so, could be worse I guess.

EDIT: False alarm. Protip: taking the battery out, pressing the power, putting battery back in, seems to work.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:03 pm

Can the week get any worse? Yes of course it can. Nearly been waiting here 2 hours for them to put a vehicle fire out. If I had been 5 mins in front of where I am I would have avoided it.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:46 pm

£46 customs charge because i forgot that i shouldnt order things from america, ever. cunts

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Waiting for my bus for 1h 30 minutes before giving up and getting on the wrong bus that took me half way home and walking the rest of it. So for a once every 30 minute bus that is 1h30min wait at a bus stop, 15 minutes where the buses took the same route and the 25 minutes I walked along the 49s route home. That is *counts fingers* along fucking time.

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:19 pm

The fuck have they done to Last fm? Used to use the search by location function to find gigs at certain times in other cities/countries but all it will show me is London?
No other site had such a feature with a comprehensive index of gigs. Getting on my tits!
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:26 pm

Kylan_Paassa wrote:The fuck have they done to Last fm? Used to use the search by location function to find gigs at certain times in other cities/countries but all it will show me is London?
No other site had such a feature with a comprehensive index of gigs. Getting on my tits!

If it's not fixed by the end of November I am giving up after 10 years of scrobbling. It largely has been used to discover new bands and see what gigs are on for the last 5 or more years but it was still useful. Now it's not. Now all it does is show all the times I am pissed as a fart listening to Madonna. Its been in this sorta phasing stage for about 2 months.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:51 pm

The whole "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" apparently doesn't apply to most social media. Facebook's one of the better ones in that regard.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:22 pm

Hope people do some hard work on the gigs section of these forums otherwise I am going to miss quite alot of things I would be interested in. I get some info out of facebook but not much.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:50 am

Area manager is coming in today and I'm shattered and the only management in all day. Ugh.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:34 am

Today is shaping up to be monumentally shit is the short version.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:12 am

Turns out I'm not the only management in today and I turned up 2 hours early. Ffs.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

kanet666
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby kanet666 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:55 pm

This electric hob in the new house is going to give me a stress related heart attack, complete garbage that's an absolute nightmare to even cook an egg on.
Steam = Starchild
Facebook

Catch me at:
20/6/20 - Rammstein - Coventry

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:40 pm

The resident shift hypochondriac has struck again. First he's got a bad back. Then a roller door closes on him (and I spent a good portion of yesterday afternoon testing the lift up mechanism - it's like a light slap) so now he has a concussion, issues with bright lights and migraines. Now we have to wear safety caps when walking through the doors. Oddly, he's got two weeks paternity and two weeks unpaid leave coming up...

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:08 am

Some knob in the petrol station got told off for using his mobile and the people that work there turned off his pump so he threw his toys out the pram and decided to refuse anyone getting served in front of him. My daughter this my daughter that. Shame he was more concerned getting her to school than her safety in a petrol station. Rules are there for a reason dummy.

So im 15 mins behind schedule.