What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
storr
Consort of the Beast

Postby storr » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:02 pm

lent one of my mates some of my opeth and testament cd's and there now scratched to fuck and the cases are broken :x
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

andeh
Denim Demon

Postby andeh » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:07 pm

storr wrote:lent one of my mates some of my opeth and testament cd's and there now scratched to fuck and the cases are broken :x

He needs his arse kickin' then!

adlym
Consort of the Beast

Postby adlym » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:32 pm

storr wrote:lent one of my mates some of my opeth and testament cd's and there now scratched to fuck and the cases are broken :x

Sacrilege....

Open can of whoopass asap dude :twisted:

Edit:

I'm pissed off that I can't get an avatar up, upload, or hotlinking... Just won't work :|

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:24 am

andeh wrote:

Broken cases are maybe understandable. But being so cavalier with some one else's Cds that they end up scratched is bad form indeed.

Unleash Hell.

What pissed me off today? The lightbulb in my study exploded and took out my lighting main. Changing the fuse is no big deal but finding the knacked fuse could take time.
Oh yes, and before I do that I have to spend some time scrubbing years of other peoples' accumulated kitchen grease off the fusebox.

Axemanwolf
Lowly Peon

Postby Axemanwolf » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:44 am

That i can't find my Misfits tee...
666% heavy fucking metal at:
http://www.myspace.com/wolfheavymetal

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:54 am

I've lost a few DVDs recently :x I keep going to watch a film and realising that it's missing. I'm suspecting my former housemate may have helped herself to them before she left.
After always lending her dvds whenever she asked, she thieves stuff :x I may, of course, be wrong as I have no evidence. But I know for a fact I haven't lent Curse Of The Black Pearl or Hitchhikers guide to anyone. I'm pretty sure I haven't lent Clerks X to anyone either, but they all gone :( That's just what I've noticed so far!!!

storr
Consort of the Beast

Postby storr » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:02 pm

andeh wrote:

well i just (not so) politely informed him that he would never be borrowing any cd's (or anything else for that matter) from me again

what pissed me off today: i have a sudden urge to play risk but nobody to play it with :(
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Lydian Lady
Consort of the Beast

Postby Lydian Lady » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:57 pm

lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:My forhead is peeling, got slightly burned as usual at a BBQ on saturday, and im peeling already....

I have your hat from last year's BOA!!

That would have saved your forehead....... sorry :(

As for pissed off - have to move out of house so found a place but double council tax, moving fees and new appliances - | have no money for BOA or any other gigs ( especially after singularly funding 75% of a certain festival refunds due to dubious characters)!
Floods suck! ( Sorry)
Stand straight, look me in the eye and say goodbye!

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:54 pm

^ Sounds uber shite. Sorry to hear it!

storr
Consort of the Beast

Postby storr » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:51 pm

bought a 15 quid tent from tescos today and its the biggest piece of shite i've ever seen. the shock cords in the poles are all broken and its the most confusing tent i've ever tried to put up :x . i may as well just buy another one and learn my lesson not to buy cheap shit anymore :(

Xzar
Denim Demon

Postby Xzar » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:57 pm

storr wrote:bought a 15 quid tent from tescos today and its the biggest piece of shite i've ever seen. the shock cords in the poles are all broken and its the most confusing tent i've ever tried to put up :x . i may as well just buy another one and learn my lesson not to buy cheap shit anymore :(

The tent I'm intending to use for Wacken AND BOA was £7 from Wilkos :lol:

I bloody well hope it's alright! Seems relatively simple to put up anyway...

storr
Consort of the Beast

Postby storr » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:08 pm

i think i just got a faulty one with bits missing and cords broken but i've chucked the reciept so i cant take it back. :lol: i might have to buy a 7 quid wilkos one as i am now completley skint

Rezzie
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Rezzie » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:16 pm

storr wrote:bought a 15 quid tent from tescos today and its the biggest piece of shite i've ever seen. the shock cords in the poles are all broken and its the most confusing tent i've ever tried to put up :x . i may as well just buy another one and learn my lesson not to buy cheap shit anymore :(

last year bought my tent from cybercheckout including delivery came to around £21 which is a great deal especially for a 3 man tent.

They have other bargains as well. cheapest 2 man is £9 and cheapest 3 man is £15 delivery is normally around £5/£6 and delivery is prompt would highly recommend this site.

http://www.cybercheckout.co.uk/

Beardy
I am the Law!

Postby Beardy » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:17 pm

Having to wait like a mong for the bus driver to get some change before he'd let me on the bus and buy a ticket... 2nd time it's happened recently, is no-one in 'customer service' jobs given a float before starting work anymore?!

storr
Consort of the Beast

Postby storr » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:59 pm

Rezzie wrote:

last year bought my tent from cybercheckout including delivery came to around £21 which is a great deal especially for a 3 man tent.

They have other bargains as well. cheapest 2 man is £9 and cheapest 3 man is £15 delivery is normally around £5/£6 and delivery is prompt would highly recommend this site.

http://www.cybercheckout.co.uk/

cheers rezzie, i'll check it out and see what i can afford