What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Turbo
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Turbo » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:15 pm

Im not flying with Flybe again. Theres always something that makes it late. Should have been in the air for 15 minutes...instead im in the terminal still. That moment when you realise that if if I got on the train at the time I arrived in this airport I estimate I would be walking towards Birmingham Moor Street.

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:52 pm

:P
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:50 pm

Big massive post resembling a Dear Diary entry warning. For tl;dr, see*

*tl;dr: Scumbag arseface dickhead virus rendering me bedridden just before going away. Turning into a traditional cold for the rest of the weekend.

Day 1: Begin feeling a bit short of energy evening time. 10 minutes later develop a mild cough and nearly pass out on the way to bed. Not long after, any sort of moving contact on my skin becomes almost unbearably uncomfortable and I begin to ache. Getting a shiver and chill suddenly becomes the most uncomfortable sensation ever.

Day 2: More of the same, but amplified by a factor or two. Some muscles and joints become painful. Moving at all sets skin and subsequently aforementioned muscles and joints ablaze. Decide this badly needed shopping trip won't happen. Shitty quality sleep when I can get it. Wonder where the drippy nose and sore throat are. Alex decides tonight is the ideal night to be a dickhead and refuse to sleep. Falls asleep between me and Nicki and I daren't fall asleep. Average daily swear count rises sharply as any movement is agony.

Day 3: Decide it's best not to go away this weekend as things have not improved much. Alex and Nicki head off without me. Wake up later feeling pretty much human. Approx. 1 hour after contemplating driving down after all: "I'm bored of incapacitating you. Now, where did I leave the spanner for your nose waterworks valve? Ah yes. On full blast should do the trick. Enjoy m8" Somehowanage to fall asleep and not wake up halfway through, drowning. Wake up around half 10pm.

Day 5 (today): Have not slept. Everyone's having fun down South, and letting me know. I'm tired, ratty and cunting fucked off that I've missed out seeing friends thanks to shitty virus. Nothing is working quickly enough for me.

Most half decent, respectful colds will announce their takeover bid with a sore throat for half a day before unleashing their woe and misery upon you; sort of like a firm handshake. But *no*, this one decides to look up to ASBO teens as its role model and kick me repeatedly first. Fuck you, ASBO virus. Go and play on antibody highways, fucking knob.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:25 pm

Definitely something going round, eh?

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:43 pm

There's a type of viral pneumonia going around as my mum has had it and had to go to hospital for checks as it was that bad.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

WorMzy
Denim Demon

Postby WorMzy » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:25 pm

I've caught something, but it's nowhere near as bad as what Noodle's had. I'm trying to kill it with mead, fresh air and Deadpool. In that order.
"I don't always go to clubs... but when I do, I enter through the ladies room"
~ Adam Jenson

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:46 pm

People in other offices stepping on my toes. Someone made a simple mistake that I never would've done and now I have to do extra work to correct it. Grrr.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:45 pm

If you're gonna make me fill some security check online form detailing my address and work history with references up to the eyeballs, make sure the form's not full of fucking bugs and actually respond when I alert you to this.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:15 am

Wrist is killing me and my hands keep seizing.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:11 pm

Started watching Making a Murderer.

Officially angry at everyone involved after episode 1.

Katesyl
Paster of Muppets

Postby Katesyl » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:21 am

I watched the whole of Making a Murderer but never got into it like everyone else seemed to. Probably after someone had posted an article showing the prosecution's evidence that had been left out - found it difficult to completely buy into after that. Still dodgy as fuck mind, especially for the kid.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:19 pm

Two companies who said they'd ring me by today and haven't, hooray! Will have to chase as always.

Bisset
Denim Demon

Postby Bisset » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:50 am

7 days to duplicate the album my arse. Not getting shipped until "tomorrow or the day after"

Chuuuuuuumps!
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:05 am

Promised local stuff, Dudley and the like. I think home by lunch, go to the gym this afternoon. No job swapped. Im going to fucking Reading. Normal finish time. No gym. Racked off with this, I am due local stuff, lots of it...

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:06 am

Im about done with this job. Wrong address wrong postcode wrong company name. Oh and the car hasnt arrived with the stuff its meant to have done with and they dont fucking communicate anything. My boss, the company we work on behalf of and the leasing company - incompetent fucking cunts. Drown in a bowl of arm pit sweat.

So I am being held onto while he rings these overpaid pricks, as I am guessing a ransom for these extra plates, either that or I am going to magically print them with my arse. I just want to get on a train to Manc, get my car and fuck off home.