What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Jobdone
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Jobdone » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:49 am

Yeah can't be eating too well on the Friday, gotta leave room for 4 or 5 damnation burgers.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:45 am

I kinda knew what the weather was doing today but was hopeful that they were bullshitting so I could get a walk in. I am contemplating walking from Stratford Upon Avon to home via the canals. I want to trial half of the distance to Lapworth first where the Stratford canal and the grand union are closest to each other. Now that I have quit my gym and for the time being currently without I want to do as many miles walking as possible.

Bisset
Denim Demon

Postby Bisset » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:21 am

I'm hungover, I'm in doing overtime and I'm the only one. My blood sugars are through the roof and what I'm working on is proving to be more of a dick than anticipated!
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:13 am

Massive mood crash. Fed up with not having any money ever, angry at myself for my life going to hell.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:50 pm

"Lardlord" sent us a letter in the post saying they were upping the rent by 20% and that it needed to be paid from the 1st September.
Today they came over and asked why I hadn't changed my standing order, and I simply replied I hadn't signed a single piece of paper since i moved into this house, and like fuck am I agreeing to more rent on the basis of simply them wanting more money.
Not gonna give any more rent until both them and I sign a piece of paper that says that they are going to take care and do repairs on the property when needed etc.
Fucking liberty.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:00 pm

My best mate is moving out this weekend and I told him that I didn't fancy helping him move. There's a list of reasons why, but I actually was regardless of them going to still help until all that shit happened last week. Things like that do hit me hard because when I care about someone I really do (and additionally when I don't care about someone, I really don't). It's hit me for six, I am still thinking about it all day whilst working. I decided it best not help because well, I am not in the mood for sacrificing half my weekend to that. He's had the keys since July, but a weeks holiday in Wales was more important, which he has had since. So he has a dig tonight saying this other guy is helping him. Hope his house burns down. Same guy that constantly mentions how much he spends on whatever, stuff I would like to have but can't afford. Same guy that dangled the carrot about me moving in with him but some fine print in his 40% mortgage house means that I can't, apparently. He has behaved like a piece of shit for a couple of years now. Glad I am not helping him. Bully for you having a house, bully for you being able to go on holiday. Cunt.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:54 pm

Unsurprisingly I had a bust up with him yesterday. Not what I needed whilst on my way home from Bristol but yeah, I am putting that friendship on ice for a couple of weeks.

I wonder who else I can upset before the month is in...Fuck Septembers.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:01 am

Lay down on a sofa that used to live with cats (several months ago) for about ten minutes on Thursday. It's now Sunday and I've gotten a horrific cold since having a massive allergic reaction. Ughh.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:54 pm

Waking up to an email from debt collectors telling me I haven't paid for something I paid for back in May, with the wrong dates and everything. The email said 'if you have paid then please phone our helpline'. Fuck that, i just sent an email back with a scan of the receipt, essentially saying fuck you, incompetent cunts.

Also police still not giving me any information despite me asking, about the case and what's going on with this cunt i hit with the van who is now trying to claim.
Stresssss
Also, bored as fucking fuck with no work on. I just want to be busy, earn some money, take my mind of things but no. I'm actually losing work faster than I'm getting it at the moment :(

Bisset
Denim Demon

Postby Bisset » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:31 pm

Suddenly band politics seem less trivial than Hannah's drunken twat issue.
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:45 pm

Bisset wrote:Suddenly band politics seem less trivial than Hannah's drunken twat issue.

It's fine, we've got a trivial grumblings thread too! :lol:

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

I might need some just for men after that journey home. It will be a warm sunny day they said. Flash flooding...

Having been to Wales today I didn't actually see any sun.

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:09 pm

Turbo wrote:Wales

I believe this may the point where you went wrong.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:21 pm

As a counter point I've fucking adored the rain.

Just need the temp to go down and I'll finally be happy and free and unburdened by this summer malarky that's gone on far too long for my liking.