What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Davros
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Davros » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:45 am

I've had the same mobile number for well over ten years!
False metal is an enemy of the Daleks! EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE!!!

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:39 pm

People don't believe me when I tell them I haven't got a mobile phone. :lol:
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:16 pm

Gandalf the Red wrote:People don't believe me when I tell them I haven't got a mobile phone. :lol:

My mum is the only person I know who doesn't have a mobile phone. She used to have one but never used it - in fact if you don't use your phone for a year, it invalidates the SIM card.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:15 pm

Again came to within about 5 mins from my nans and didn't have the time to pop in for a chat. I hate this fucking job so much.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:23 pm

Strap came off my bass just playing it right now, bass dropped on the ground, nice ding to the back of the headstock and a smaller one on the body. Only didn't have straplocks on it because the strap buttons won't accommodate them but just make the button come loose and require constant screwing back in again.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:29 pm

Cunt manager I'm working with told all the staff about my Dad. Gossiping about my personal life is not on nor was it important to the workplace so they shouldn't have been told. Confronted him about it and the cunt said he did it so they would all "pray for him". I'm sorry fucking what? Don't you dare use religion to try and justify the fact you're a lazy gossiping cunt because that's just disgusting.

Should say, I have no problem with people knowing, or praying for him of they want to. But the fact is its something very deeply personal to me (he very well could have died) and it isn't anyone else's place to talk about it to people.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Bisset
Denim Demon

Postby Bisset » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:48 pm

My manager is off sick and this has left a little bellend "in charge". Basically this little plebian gremlin is the only permie member of staff and starts stoating about like he owns the place standing behind people and demanding to know progress on applications.

I could maybe take him more seriously if he wasn't a spineless Salacious Crumb/Harry Potter hybridand was the height of shite.
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:01 pm

That moment when you realise there was absolutely no point in coming in today. I have earned bugger all. And being kept out all day for it. Completed my job at 10:20am. In Warrington as we speak and I won't get home until 5 most likely. Everyone else in this van has had two jobs I have had one. I was forced to have yesterday off too so I am financially not doing well already and I am not even half way through the week. On top of that I have had to endure Jeremy Vine and his platoon of belly achers talking about self employment and how bad it is. " I only earn £6.40 an hour."

I'd take that. I earned roughly half that today.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:41 pm

In so much pain from chest infection. I can only sit certain ways and moving hurts so fucking much. Think I'm going to have to go get steroids from the doctor tomorrow.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:53 pm

My cousin is getting rid of his dog because they can't look after it with three young children. Should have thought of that before having crotch spawn. :evil:
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:37 am

The fire alarm went off in my flat this morning at 6am and it is literally the worst noise I've ever experienced (except maybe Metal Allegiance). It was so loud it felt like someone was bashing alternate sides of my head. I know those things are supposed to get your attention but that was truly ridiculous.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:26 am

Got woken up from a really good sleep by a PPI caller :x :x
My phone was on night-mode as well which means they would have had to call several times to get through. WHo the fuck does that to someone at 9am on their much-needed day off.
RAR

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:15 pm

keera_envenomed wrote:The fire alarm went off in my flat this morning at 6am and it is literally the worst noise I've ever experienced (except maybe Metal Allegiance). It was so loud it felt like someone was bashing alternate sides of my head. I know those things are supposed to get your attention but that was truly ridiculous.

Seeing fire alarms in the bedroom has been almost a deal-breaker when I was last room hunting. I want to be alerted for my safety but yeah, not fucking terrified and traumatized. Then again, I am quite neurotic about that sort of thing.

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:49 pm

FIFA banning the poppy on shirts as it's seen as a "political or religious statement".

If that's the case then ban all the national flags and crests that have political or religious statements in them. Crosses, stars, crescents, ANC colours, etc. And all the national anthems.

This is just a ploy to get back at England due to the FIFA scandal as they've let them use it on previous occasions.

List of flags and anthems deemed to be religious here. There's not many countries symbols that aren't political or religious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_ ... al_symbols
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:06 am

Well I've gone and proper fucked up. Even if it's in my own head a thing has just come crashing down and it's not coming back. Bollocks.