What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:08 pm

Hungover. I feel worse now than this morning and this afternoon, strangely enough. And I gotta babysit a hyper child, urgh

Freakshow Nightmare
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Freakshow Nightmare » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:55 pm

Drugged_unholy wrote:I'm now better, but the young lady concerned is now ill :(

Ever get the feeling its just not meant to be?

I get the feeling you should have kept yourself on a tighter leash when you were ill.

My screwed up computer still annoying me, anyhow.
"Reign of terror, on the seas,
will bring these posers to their knees"

The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby The Warlord » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:06 pm

Had a fun night out wen't to bed about 3am, woke up at 4:30am to my mobile going off got out of bed tired, confused and thinking shit it cant be time for work already, got dressed then realised it was still dark, checked the time 4:40am evenmore confused, looked at my phone a txt message off a friend saying nobodys awake but them! Got undressed and went back to bed...i won't name names because they post on this forum and are probably reading this :lol:

Any way im not pissed off about it really just thought i'd mention it because it is pretty funny!...But Seriously don't text me at 4:30am :( :lol: :yes:
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!

Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:09 pm

Drugged_unholy wrote:I'm now better, but the young lady concerned is now ill :(

Ever get the feeling its just not meant to be?

That's because she took me up on my offer :lol:
WARNING:!
The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.
These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.
Reader discretion is advised.

coreybarkley1987
Leather Rebel

Postby coreybarkley1987 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:57 pm

swansea beating leeds , fuck sake
http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/community/ ... php?t=7560

METAL SALE LIST ABOVE< CHECK IT OUT!!

Drugged_unholy
Leather Rebel

Postby Drugged_unholy » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:58 am

coreybarkley1987 wrote:swansea beating leeds , fuck sake

that made me happy :D

jello
Leather Rebel

Postby jello » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:19 am

coreybarkley1987 wrote:swansea beating leeds , fuck sake

oops

Harry
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Harry » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:13 pm

jackcake wrote:
Harry wrote:HeadBang FC at Wacken, doo eet

I was keen on that last year but nothing happened. Not sure if I'm going yet but if I do - absolutely.

Y'aye Jim was in Romania until the Tuesday, hence we couldn't get to Germany until Thursday. We'll sort something though!

Anyhow. I'm ill the day before new year's eve. I felt even worse last night, AND I missed the best Morecambe match a good few people have ever seen. Joe Lewis' last match too :(

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:23 pm

Nothing to do tomorrow night and nobody to share that bottle of wine from work that will end up sitting in the fridge, going to waste until Mum relieves me of it.

At least 2007's nearly over. It's just a date and nowt will change but the new year is a psychological thing, a line in the sand to say that 2008 cannot possibly be as bad. That's about as positive as I'm going to get!

gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:46 pm

jackcake wrote:Nothing to do tomorrow night and nobody to share that bottle of wine from work that will end up sitting in the fridge, going to waste until Mum relieves me of it.

At least 2007's nearly over. It's just a date and nowt will change but the new year is a psychological thing, a line in the sand to say that 2008 cannot possibly be as bad. That's about as positive as I'm going to get!

In contrast, I actually don't want to do anything tomorrow night...I've been in one of my can't be arsed to see anyone moods for a couple of days now, but people are trying to force me out :x

But yeah, Im hoping that 2008 will bring a turn of fortunes for me after what the past few months have done to me so I can sort myself out mentally and not have to go medication like the doctor is trying to do...

Oh and WPMO is the fact that I just spent an hour cleaning the kitchen, including mopping the floor, only for my housemate to come waltzing in the room, muckying the floor again :x BASTARD!!!

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

andeh
Denim Demon

Postby andeh » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:18 pm

jackcake wrote:At least 2007's nearly over.

Agreed, this year has been a right ball-ache

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:33 pm

My mother! :rolleyes: Surprisingly today I took her thoughts on my life alot better than usually ... so I must be getting better at dealing with it. I've only had 42 years to work at it. Also shockingly she did realise she had overstepped the mark and tried to be nice to me after she realised she had put her size 10's in it.

Disbeliever
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Disbeliever » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:31 pm

The Warlord wrote:Had a fun night out wen't to bed about 3am, woke up at 4:30am to my mobile going off got out of bed tired, confused and thinking shit it cant be time for work already, got dressed then realised it was still dark, checked the time 4:40am evenmore confused, looked at my phone a txt message off a friend saying nobodys awake but them! Got undressed and went back to bed...i won't name names because they post on this forum and are probably reading this :lol:

Any way im not pissed off about it really just thought i'd mention it because it is pretty funny!...But Seriously don't text me at 4:30am :( :lol: :yes:

This coming from the person that used to ring people at 3 in the
morning :rolleyes:
Nowhere, but to the black shores of Doom...

Disbeliever
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby Disbeliever » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:43 pm

dragonmaiden wrote:
Disbeliever wrote:
dragonmaiden wrote:I was going to say it was some smelly old drunk kissing my hand this afternoon at work but I've just heard my stepdad is likely to be admitted into hospital tonight with heart problems ... I'm just waiting to hear for definite.

My thoughts go out to you Dragonmaiden..... Allsorts happening with my family,thinking about running away but got nowhere to go though :lol:

Thank you! My stepdad was admitted but as as he's quite a bit better, and they are short of beds, they are discharging him anytime now! :)

Glad to hear he has improved :yes:
Nowhere, but to the black shores of Doom...

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:42 pm

I still have to wait another 2 days before my girlfriend comes back and its agony without her.
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire