What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Rickles_the_Mighty
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Rickles_the_Mighty » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:43 pm

WINDOWS FUCKING VISTA!!!!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Image Laz0r Image
Strictly business at the front, international party at the back.

STORMWARRIOR for BOA '13!

Freakshow Nightmare
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Freakshow Nightmare » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:58 pm

Rickles_the_Mighty wrote:WINDOWS FUCKING VISTA!!!!

Are we related?

Or is it just all humans who hate vista? It's the only operating I can use at the moment though, since I'm stuck in france with just my mums laptop.

Anyway, I've spent my whole easter holiday in france, against my will, so when I get back I have one day to catch up on god only knows how much french work.
"Reign of terror, on the seas,
will bring these posers to their knees"

The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby The Warlord » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:23 pm

Spent Sunday till Thursday in Bed with either Flu or a really bad cold, (couldn't move for 3 days and at one point slept for 19 straight hours), most of the time i've had the central heating on and been asleep, had a really bad headache behind my eyes which i thought was part of my problem. Found out a couple of hours ago i've got a severe gas leak outside on the driveway under the concorete, thats been creeping under the house and entering it. So yeah i'm layed in bed ill and i'm slowly being poisoned spiffing!
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!

Rickles_the_Mighty
Denim Demon

Postby Rickles_the_Mighty » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:07 pm

The Warlord wrote:Spent Sunday till Thursday in Bed with either Flu or a really bad cold, (couldn't move for 3 days and at one point slept for 19 straight hours), most of the time i've had the central heating on and been asleep, had a really bad headache behind my eyes which i thought was part of my problem. Found out a couple of hours ago i've got a severe gas leak outside on the driveway under the concorete, thats been creeping under the house and entering it. So yeah i'm layed in bed ill and i'm slowly being poisoned spiffing!

:o holy crap that sounds pretty bad! But at least we can finally call you GASS and have meaning to it :P

Freakshow Nightmare wrote:
Rickles_the_Mighty wrote:WINDOWS FUCKING VISTA!!!!

Are we related?

Or is it just all humans who hate vista? It's the only operating I can use at the moment though, since I'm stuck in france with just my mums laptop.

It's possible we're related, but it's more probable that all humans hate that POS Vista. I can't get the wireless router to work properly on it whereas on XP it works flawlessly. It worked fine for the first few days, but now for some unknown reason it's all gone to pot and 4 hours of to trying to fix it has done absolutely nothing.
Image Laz0r Image

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:10 pm

Hmmm, I've never had any problems with Vista. I find it much more reliable than XP has ever been. I've had a few problems with ethernet cards and vista at work...but I know that it's a fault with Toshibas substandard hardware now, because they have the same problem with XP.

raka13
Warrior of Metal

Postby raka13 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:45 pm

Why is it that when I drop something in my room it magically disapears...

My mp3 player aparrently has a malfunction and isn't being recognised by my computer.
I am what I am.

storr
Consort of the Beast

Postby storr » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:32 pm

raka13 wrote:Why is it that when I drop something in my room it magically disapears...

My mp3 player aparrently has a malfunction and isn't being recognised by my computer.

Mines doing that as well, its a right ball-ache.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

andeh
Denim Demon

Postby andeh » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:36 pm

Trying to sleep on a small sofa while some my mates were watching Dog Soldiers REALLY FUCKING LOUDLY at 4.30 this morning. Hang over much

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:33 pm

Turning up at a flat for a viewing to find that the current tenant who was supposed to be in to show us around had gone out.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Freakshow Nightmare
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Freakshow Nightmare » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:15 am

All my old school friends have begun abandoned me, and begun to hate me. I only have two sanctuarys left, Bloodstock, and college. The bloodstock one is being violated by my old best friend and his pathetic scene friends planning to come just to see Nightwish. They'll get eaten alive, I suppose.

k8iemay
Leather Rebel

Postby k8iemay » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:25 pm

Freakshow Nightmare wrote:All my old school friends have begun abandoned me, and begun to hate me. I only have two sanctuarys left, Bloodstock, and college. The bloodstock one is being violated by my old best friend and his pathetic scene friends planning to come just to see Nightwish. They'll get eaten alive, I suppose.

I know retards who are coming for just Nightwish and As I Lay Dying (I wish they were dead :P -childish-)

It's like :'(

Pissed because I forgot the clocks went forward!! So I've lost an hour of my life xD

Freakshow Nightmare
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Freakshow Nightmare » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:36 pm

Yes, I know scum from college who are coming just for As I Lay Dying. The depressing thing is, Nightwish are a decent band, AILD aren't, but I know for a fact that the people coming for Nightwish are going to feel more out of place than the people coming for AILD.

(I don't actually dislike my old school friend, just his new friends)

As for the clocks, twas insane with my karate class today. Despite knowing that the clocks were going forward an hour, I had a moment of braindeath, and turned up an hour early, thinking that the lesson was at a different time.

andeh
Denim Demon

Postby andeh » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:38 pm

Freakshow Nightmare wrote:Yes, I know scum from college who are coming just for As I Lay Dying. The depressing thing is, Nightwish are a decent band, AILD aren't, but I know for a fact that the people coming for Nightwish are going to feel more out of place than the people coming for AILD.

It's not like they will ruin the festival for anyone, they'll be too busy playing with their fringes and ignoring everyone else the rest of the time

Rickles_the_Mighty
Denim Demon

Postby Rickles_the_Mighty » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:20 pm

Freakshow Nightmare wrote:Yes, I know scum from college who are coming just for As I Lay Dying. The depressing thing is, Nightwish are a decent band, AILD aren't, but I know for a fact that the people coming for Nightwish are going to feel more out of place than the people coming for AILD.

I say we organise a flash mob of headbangers to terrorize them with the power of metal and wavy hair! \m/
Image Laz0r Image

The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby The Warlord » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:01 pm

we could all hold them in place while Pulverizer makes them all suck his cock while shouting " yeah you fuckin filthy floppy haired bastards whos your daddy? pulverizor is say it Bitch Boy!" :D
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!