What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
PaulMaiden
Paster of Muppets

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby PaulMaiden » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:48 pm

Big_Sol wrote:Well hi t' Jono, Jack, Sam, Lisa, Twaddy, Zar n, Lub. Is this it then? Is this all that's left of the old gaurd? Don't tell me everyone who was has turned into a crusty old fart n' grown up? :rolleyes: :lol: Hope your all doing fine and that we'll have the chance to meet up soon. Must admit I still have'nt gotten over the no indoors fest. No other quite has the same feel and that i think was due to the venue and organisation being in the main, "spot on" the most definately the people who I was very fortunate to meet! 8) Speak soon guy's, Big_Sol :yes:

Well, dunno if you remember me but I had a bit of banter with you at the bar at BS05. Good times!

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:58 pm

I dunno whether I'm pissed off or happy... right now pissed off cos everytime I try watch the Apprentice on BBC iPlayer it pauses to load every 10 seconds, and now thanks to google and the paper I've found out who got fired, gah!! and I have to clean the whole house and sort my shit out tonight so I cna move in the morning, but it seems like a never ending task and that my feet are gonna fall off....

On the bright side, I finished work today, and even got a leaving present, wahoo! :D

ultralisk
Consort of the Beast

Postby ultralisk » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:06 pm

went to work today, saw the girl i fancy for a very very very long time, asked her how she's been, conversation abruptly ended coz i don't know how to continue it :x
IMMORTAL, BORKNAGAR and GOJIRA for 09!!!

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:18 pm

Sorry about your mum, Wendy. I hope she recovers.

My stammer went into overdrive going round Ikea this evening. It's so frustrating.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Darkweasel
Denim Demon

Postby Darkweasel » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:47 pm

Big Brother.
It's only been on a day and I've only (very reluctantly) watched five minutes of it but it's driving me mental already.
Screeching banshees with the mental capacity of a radish bouncing up and down shrieking and yelping at the slightest thing.
And that's just the blokes.

lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:57 pm

PaulMaiden wrote:
Big_Sol wrote:Well hi t' Jono, Jack, Sam, Lisa, Twaddy, Zar n, Lub. Is this it then? Is this all that's left of the old gaurd? Don't tell me everyone who was has turned into a crusty old fart n' grown up? :rolleyes: :lol: Hope your all doing fine and that we'll have the chance to meet up soon. Must admit I still have'nt gotten over the no indoors fest. No other quite has the same feel and that i think was due to the venue and organisation being in the main, "spot on" the most definately the people who I was very fortunate to meet! 8) Speak soon guy's, Big_Sol :yes:

Well, dunno if you remember me but I had a bit of banter with you at the bar at BS05. Good times!

ho there sol, nice to hear from you mate! hope all is well, LUB
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Xzar
Denim Demon

Postby Xzar » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:28 am

No one knows where they've gone Sol :lol:

I remember when 500 and odd posts was a hefty post count, you've got some catching up to do :lol: And while BOA doesn't have the feel of the indoor what about the Sol BBQ? Couldn't do that indoors! It should have it's own tent :lol:

The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby The Warlord » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:46 am

Supposed to be saving for Wacken since last week and staying in.....last week i went out (and got pissed) Thursday, Friday and Saturday, this week i've been out Friday and Saturday :( Spent £70 Last night spent around £50 Tonight so far i have £140 saved for Wacken usually i take arond £600 got a feeling i'm gonna have to be very carefull this year.

Also..... i've run out of cigs , just let every one out of pub and ive got to be up again for work in 7 hours and i'll have a massive hangover having to serve twats and old people whilst working with Hitler re-encarnate.

:x
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!

Jonoleth
Denim Demon

Postby Jonoleth » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:22 am

Cramp at 3 in the morning and no sleep since, I hate getting no sleep, I feel like crap now and probably will all day.

Balls.

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:54 am

Finding out I don't have as much money as I thought I did.
Also, it's Sunday. Sundays blow goats.

The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby The Warlord » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:38 am

Had a visit from the beer monkey during the night he took all my money and did a dance on my head. :(
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!

Samildanach
Leather Rebel

Postby Samildanach » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:00 am

Packing. I hate packing. I don't mean holiday packing, I mean moving house packing.

Still, it's better than unpacking (still to come). I'd rather cram stuff into boxes than extract it from the boxes and make it tidy.
Oh, hi. I'm not Hollywood Steve. You caught me typing a new signature. This is the story of Kenny Loggins writing 'Footloose'.

Charlie_Sangster
Warrior of Metal

Postby Charlie_Sangster » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:42 am

My 2 Asian flatmates don't seem to understand that 0600 is TOO FUCKING EARLY to start hammering on the walls. I have had to put up with this shit for like...3 weeks, every day, without fail. If I bang on the wall and shout to tell him to shut up, he keeps going.

With the amount of knives at my disposal, this guy really is a fucking idiot.

Luckily I am moving out today so I shall never have to see his fucking face ever again, which is good- I might have killed him tomorrow. :yes:

eyesore
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby eyesore » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:57 am

Germany's win over Poland last night.

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:26 am

Jesus, I'm bored.