What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
moongoosedani
Consort of the Beast

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby moongoosedani » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:58 am

my "fuck buddy" wants to become my "girlfriend".. Step in the wrong direction, methinks..
Sympathy? :lol:
Arrrr. To be a good follower of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, ye should drink much meade and surround yerself with as many buxom wenches as possible.

k8iemay
Leather Rebel

Postby k8iemay » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:12 pm

moongoosedani wrote:my "fuck buddy" wants to become my "girlfriend".. Step in the wrong direction, methinks..

No sympathy from this direction :P

Anywho, pissed off becasue the weather is shit, got no money and there's not a single party in the midst of Stoke-On-Trent which will have anyone decent there. They will all be full of chavs and newbz.

Xzar
Denim Demon

Postby Xzar » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:39 pm

moongoosedani wrote:my "fuck buddy" wants to become my "girlfriend".. Step in the wrong direction, methinks..

You made your bed, lie in or take it down the tip.

Fed up of ingrates wanting the best of both worlds when it comes to relationships, srsly :rolleyes:

Rickles_the_Mighty
Denim Demon

Postby Rickles_the_Mighty » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:35 pm

My house has no hot water. The bloke who lives in the room with the boiler has gone home. No hot water means no washing up. No washing up means there's nothing left to eat with/off. And it'll take the bloody landlord ages to turn up with a key so we can reignight the pilot light ¬_¬
Image Laz0r Image
Strictly business at the front, international party at the back.

STORMWARRIOR for BOA '13!

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:02 pm

Not having tickets for Queensryche tomorrow :-( I have a receipt, but I needed to go in to collect the tickets from Stargreen today. I didn't make it, and they're not open tomorrow :-(
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:05 am

Xzar wrote:

Fed up of ingrates wanting the best of both worlds when it comes to relationships, srsly :rolleyes:

^ That.
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:58 am

Twaddlefish wrote:
Xzar wrote:

^ That.

Agreed! I was a 'Fuck buddy' once. For a girl it's generally a pretty bad place and one you don't stay in long. Generally you enter into the arrangement hoping it will morph into something else when you are younger ... then as you get older you accept it for what it is as it's what you want too or you just don't go there. I'm guessing the lady in question is in her teens/very early 20's?

LouLou815
Warrior of Metal

Postby LouLou815 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:56 am

Managing to get a crumb in my eye from a bacon sarnie.
That'll teach me to eat quickly....
Boring sig is boring.

My facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=502606884&ref=profile (just let me know you're from the forum!)

Melvyn
Consort of the Beast

Postby Melvyn » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:13 pm

I got spiked last night when i went out, and had to walk to work without realising i was very ill, was ill in work then had to walk back within half an hour, went to bed and just woke up :|

jello
Leather Rebel

Postby jello » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:30 pm

LouLou815 wrote:Managing to get a crumb in my eye from a bacon sarnie.
That'll teach me to eat quickly....

sorry but....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:58 pm

I have been struggling, yet again, with diplopia (double vision) over the last few days. It's bothered me on and off for a few years now but comes in clusters. I seemed to have started a new cluster on Thursday and have been off colour since. Had subsequent episodes Friday and a short one yesterday which I can deal with when I am not driving. Had one this afternoon that lasted at least 7 minutes and thankfully I was lying down as I would have fell over if I wasn't. Worse one I have ever had! Has left me feeling well off balance. I'm sitting here feeling like I am tilting to one side! Pants! Seeing my consultamt next week thankfully but I'm worried about it again now! :|

Azrael~Azure
Consort of the Beast

Postby Azrael~Azure » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:01 pm

My tire getting a puncture as I came off the motorway :x :x

Someone lovely came to rescue me and change the tire :) , but then I had to pay £61 for a new one. :cry: :x :cry:
(Insanity) is not hubris, not pride; it is inflation of the ego to its ultimate - confusion between him who worships and that which is worshipped. Man has not eaten God; God has eaten man.

a_p
Leather Rebel

Postby a_p » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:43 pm

my hayfever tablets - they dry all your nose up and it bleeds everytime you blow your nose cus all the bogies are clinging onto your nostril hairs for dear life ¬_¬
You may not like it now
But this is how the story ends

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:37 am

Played a gig in Lichfield last night....not ONE person turned up. Just 3 bands playing to each other. We went for a walk around trying to find some people...it was like a ghost town. We were asked to bring breakbles and amps. The drumkit was a bag of shit, which someone had stolen the bass drum legs off, they only had one mic stand (which doesn't affect us), one mic, and one broken XLR cable. If we hadn't bought our wireless mic, nobody would have been playing.

It was all a bit disappointing, especially after the blinding set we played in scruffys on Friday!

andeh
Denim Demon

Postby andeh » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:21 pm

Gotta go to staff meeting in work today. I bet its not going to be good news. And it's just for an hour, takes me half an hour to get there, no trains at this time of day so I have to drive there :x