What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Lee Bloodstock
Dark Overlord

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Lee Bloodstock » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:43 am

Left the bathroom window open overnight - not a problem but also forgot to switch the light off as well, went in just now and there's about 4000 midgey things buzzing around the light along with a selection of moths. Downside of living in the countryside I suppose.

EDIT: All dead thanks to a can of Raid, just need to clean the place up - I really don't think I was exaggerating when I said 4000 either as the bottom of the bath is black with dead things :o
WARNING:!
The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion.
These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.
Reader discretion is advised.

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:34 am

Sammi Curr wrote:Left the bathroom window open overnight - not a problem but also forgot to switch the light off as well, went in just now and there's about 4000 midgey things buzzing around the light along with a selection of moths. Downside of living in the countryside I suppose.

EDIT: All dead thanks to a can of Raid, just need to clean the place up - I really don't think I was exaggerating when I said 4000 either as the bottom of the bath is black with dead things :o

Can beat that. My flatmate left our frontroom window open yesterday....it rained...6 month old 42" HDTV went bang. It's his TV, put it's very annoying. He's gonna try and claim on the warranty...but he's going to Metal Camp today for a week so I'm gonna have to survive with the 28" sony from his bedroom :(

*red*
Leather Rebel

Postby *red* » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:45 am

angel_of_death wrote: My flatmate left our frontroom window open yesterday....it rained...6 month old 42" HDTV went bang.

Am I evil that I laughed out loud at that?? :o he he he :lol:
]I'm dyslexic and have trouble spelling. Please do not correct me.

I try my best...sometimes for you spelling nazis that is not enough

Melvyn
Consort of the Beast

Postby Melvyn » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:01 am

Stupid Moneygrabbing Twofaced Parents. And a huge argument that happened at the end of college that was thought to have cleared up, yet i get a letter through the post saying i have to write an ap;ogy by the 8th of june. What the fuck.

Metallinen
Paster of Muppets

Postby Metallinen » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:53 am

The end of student life and the start of the rest of it...

Ooh-er...

Dansiferum
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Dansiferum » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:10 pm

Applied for a job, they kept dragging on a decision, yesterday i found out that they changed the job roll and are messing people around. Shoud find out for certain tomorrow, i need a friggin job, got rent and bills to pay! Are McDonalds taking on? Actually i don't have several kids, a face like a pepperoni pizza or the customer service of a cat, so i wouldn't fit their criteria. :x

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:26 pm

Not being able to drive! I got the bus into town today. It was pants! :(

Dansiferum
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Dansiferum » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:33 pm

Theres a bloke who usually gets on my bus when going into town on a morning, he stands RIGHT behind me whilst i'm waiting then when i get on he sits behind me, with his chin on the metal bar on the seat. I should be worried i think.

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:37 pm

I wanted to move some money from my savings a/c (aka the Oh Shit Fund) back into the main bank account, only to discover that it's still in transit and not liable to arrive in the OSF for another two days. Thing is, I needed the cash because I have a horrible feeling something's hitting the account in the next couple of days.
So, WPMOT? Banks dragging their heels (and with computers and what not there's no valid reason that transfers can't be same-day) and the definite possibilty of getting bumraped by the Bank-Charge Rhino yet again.

Freyja
Denim Demon

Postby Freyja » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:36 pm

There's only French red wine in the house.
I dont like French wine D:
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:

http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

heavymetalfan
Consort of the Beast

Postby heavymetalfan » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:07 pm

Toothache and lack of decent NHS dentists
http://www.myspace.com/adversarybm - My band, Black Metal

andeh
Denim Demon

Postby andeh » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:43 pm

angel_of_death wrote:
Sammi Curr wrote:Left the bathroom window open overnight - not a problem but also forgot to switch the light off as well, went in just now and there's about 4000 midgey things buzzing around the light along with a selection of moths. Downside of living in the countryside I suppose.

Can beat that. My flatmate left our frontroom window open yesterday....it rained...6 month old 42" HDTV went bang. It's his TV, put it's very annoying. He's gonna try and claim on the warranty...but he's going to Metal Camp today for a week so I'm gonna have to survive with the 28" sony from his bedroom :(

I bet that's like watching one of those Victorian spinning image things after that TV

gumpy87
Denim Demon

Postby gumpy87 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:03 am

the very cheap last boss on super smash bros brawl!!!
By this axe I rule

Samildanach
Leather Rebel

Postby Samildanach » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:59 am

heavymetalfan wrote:Toothache and lack of decent NHS dentists

Depends on where around Leicester you are, and whether you drive, but you could make the trip to my dentist at East Leake. If you get Dr Madahar (he does some private and some NHS), he's really good - plus that practice seems to have a permanent shortage of NHS patients.
Oh, hi. I'm not Hollywood Steve. You caught me typing a new signature. This is the story of Kenny Loggins writing 'Footloose'.

angel_of_death
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby angel_of_death » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:59 am

andeh wrote:
angel_of_death wrote:

I bet that's like watching one of those Victorian spinning image things after that TV

It bloody is! Had to move the sofa halfway across the room to see it!