What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
MotorAmarth
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby MotorAmarth » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Having to get to college early, running late and then having to clean up the kitchen because my dog had a seizure. Making me even more late. Stupid dog

Jage wrote:I don't like the sound of Mark Owen's voice in Priest.

Charlie
Warrior of Metal

Postby Charlie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:21 pm

constant sore throat, sommert to do with stomach acid reflux
gaviscon and rennie resolve it for all of 10 mins

storr
Consort of the Beast

Postby storr » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:27 pm

The Warlord wrote:The Clap! :(

Grim
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:39 pm

The Warlord wrote:The Clap! :(

Get to the drs and take some antibiotics...

Probably not something you should tell your mates as they will give you stick for a while and could affect your chances in the future.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:58 pm

still having difficulty writing this final essay, but at least I actually have over 1000 words now.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Lisa McNally
Rock Society Lead

Postby Lisa McNally » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:07 pm

Our bedroom telly finally gave up the ghost last week after 16 years of constant use! Can't complain about that! Anyway, I decided that I would move the LCD TV that we have downstairs upstairs and get a new one for downstairs! I subsequently spent ages looking at and talking about TVs to my dad and Lee and dragged my dad round Comets on Saturday ... finally deciding yesterday which one I was going to get. Today I thought I better measure up to just double check I had anough space to move the old telly into and guess what ... I didn't have enough room to do what I planned. :oops: I now have to start all over again looking at smaller TVs.

Also I now have to confess this to Lee ... but he'll read this so that's that sorted!! :lol: Cheers ears! Another 'Lisa' moment to go down in history!

:blond:

Yes, I am a total airhead ... but at least I recognise this and I'm more lovable as a result!

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Everyone going "eeeheeehheeehh I must get a ticket to Reading" when the lineup's shite.

MotorAmarth
Denim Demon

Postby MotorAmarth » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Moonburp wrote:Everyone going "eeeheeehheeehh I must get a ticket to Reading" when the lineup's shite.

+1 haha

Jage wrote:I don't like the sound of Mark Owen's voice in Priest.

Deli Kate
Paster of Muppets

Postby Deli Kate » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:33 pm

My expensive new fitted kitchen doesn't.
Kate
10" of Awesomeness and a latte...

@DeliKate_events

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpjsgPDM4t8

wintermourn
Denim Demon

Postby wintermourn » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 pm

woke up feeling like shite and my lip still being fucking sore and swollen :x
Jobdone wrote:I kissed a decent amount of men last night.

clare-l
Denim Demon

Postby clare-l » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:46 pm

MotorAmarth wrote:
Moonburp wrote:Everyone going "eeeheeehheeehh I must get a ticket to Reading" when the lineup's shite.

+1 haha

It would've pissed me off until I saw the Reading-ticket related thing that made the "what made you LOL thread" :D

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:55 pm

My friend has been trying to beg me to walk 2 mins down the road in the freezing cold to buy them a ticket.... fat chance it's warm in here.

I can hear most the festival from my flat which is good when you get the occasional gem like Iron Maiden or Metallica, but the rest of the time means its hard to do normal things like buy shopping, still it's only one weekend.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Full scale panic attack over work. Can't be dealing with this at all, massively nervous and have no idea over a whole load of essay topics that I've been set which means I'm not prepared for my exams, and with only 28 days left until I leave, I have far too much work to do in that time space. Also have no way of bringing my music tech grade up to a B from a D, which means I can wave goodbye at Lancaster, which was pretty much the only course that appealed to me. Ah, wish I could start year 12 over again from scratch.

RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Postby RedTeamWins » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:23 pm

Moonburp wrote:Full scale panic attack over work. Can't be dealing with this at all, massively nervous and have no idea over a whole load of essay topics that I've been set which means I'm not prepared for my exams, and with only 28 days left until I leave, I have far too much work to do in that time space. Also have no way of bringing my music tech grade up to a B from a D, which means I can wave goodbye at Lancaster, which was pretty much the only course that appealed to me. Ah, wish I could start year 12 over again from scratch.

I wish my tutors had actually told me all the small details like WHAT THE FUCK IT IS WE'RE BEING GRADED ON!!!!! .....*ahem*

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:34 pm

Moonburp wrote:Full scale panic attack over work. Can't be dealing with this at all, massively nervous and have no idea over a whole load of essay topics that I've been set which means I'm not prepared for my exams, and with only 28 days left until I leave, I have far too much work to do in that time space. Also have no way of bringing my music tech grade up to a B from a D, which means I can wave goodbye at Lancaster, which was pretty much the only course that appealed to me. Ah, wish I could start year 12 over again from scratch.

ahhh the end of A Level panic.

I did crap at mine, in fact, just about everyone I know did crap but still got on good courses. I didn't even do history at A Level and I'm doing a history degree

which is great apart from this bastard essay!! It's not even hard, which is the annoying thing about it. It just won't write :/ I've written 700 words since 10am and I still need another 1000.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage